No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Valdstejnská Hospoda Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
... check in early as my bed was already ready. I said hello to the French guy in my dorm. He wasn't very friendly.
... tell I was in Eastern Europe. Or, behind the former Iron Curtain. I had noticed the countryside was different but I decided to not judge until I got into the city and boy, it is different than any other city I've been to so far. It isn't completely run down, but it is pretty close to it. It feels very dirty and worn down. That being said, the old town and the tourist areas are beautiful. I can't wait to visit those places later ...
... and cats. We don't know how some others in our group are doing this for 30 days. They are currently in the midst of a 700km drive to Nice. We really enjoyed Barcelona, it was beautiful and not a ripoff like Paris. It's definitely one of our favorites so far. Their language, Catalan is different from Spanish, almost Spanish with a slight French twist, but most speak English and Spanish as well. ttyl Steph and ...
... it was a fort built in the late 1800s. It came to use during WWI, in case of an attack, which is why there was a tunnel under the buildings, simply for safety purposes when moving around the grounds.
That tunnel went on for the longest time, and it seemed like we would never find the end of it.
At some point we did find the end and made our way to the museum. Along the way we past several statues that served as a memorial for those who ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!