Vagabond Inn Redding I-5
Photos of Vagabond Inn Redding I-5
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Vagabond Inn Redding I-5
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... strewn throughout the area. " Hot Rock" is a 300 ton boulder that landed 5 miles from the eruption. I think that would take the gold medal in the shotput! The park also has Bumpass Hell, which is an active hydrothermal area. America has many world #1s and another is here. " Big Boiler" is the hottest fumarole in the world at 322 degrees F. A very nice Nat. Park, I may be "warming" up to the state a ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... it again.
The ceremony was lovely and was officiated by a young couple who are good friends of Josh and Dawniel. What they said was heart felt and real as they both knew Josh and Dawniel really well.
Many of their friends came up and introduced themselves to us. We met so many wonderful people. We hope to spend some more time with some of these lovely people.