Uqam University Residences East
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... getting tired of watching every step I had to take so called it a day. Made my way back to the hotel for a short rest before heading out shopping. I am so proud of myself that I have finally worked out the metro and today is the final day of my pass. I walked past a nice boutique yesterday with some dresses that I liked. I saw one price tag and said "wow" to myself, but still wanted to go. I haven't bought a lot of things ...
... checked in, given our security cards and our passports kept for the duration of the voyage. We were advised our suite would not be ready until 2pm, but in the meantime a buffet luncheon was being served in La Terazza or the Pool Grill, we opted for Lao Terazza and also used this opportunity to book a couple of evening meals there, as well as the first formal evening in Le Champagne. We sat at a table with an American couple from Florida and a beautiful elderly man ...
... the city - stopped at a lookout to see the Montreal Olympic games stadium (1967). Apparently the tower - 175 ft slanted - wasn't complete for the games and the roof went on after (some 10 years after and then it tore and has since been replaced by a non retractable one.
We were then taken into ...
... in Montreal do not have license plates on the front. How bizarre! They still need front facing speed cameras to take photos of the driver, so you think it would make sense to only have one on the front. I was unable to get a good explanation for this phenomenon from the locals, so it will remain a mystery for now.
The scene does not seem to kick into gear until after 12 o'clock. The ...
(surprisingly long) length of the park, then the (also surprisingly long) width
distance to a cross-street which google maps promised us to hold the
long-awaited breakfast. So, we walk along, silently, smelling the bread factory
across the street, tensions high due to everyone's hunger, and lo, ne'r a bar
and grill in sight. Just a massive, concrete hotel/relic of 1986, and a gas
station. What happened then? What ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Uqam University Residences East Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!