Uqam University Residences East
TripAdvisor Reviews Uqam University Residences East Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... with lots of cheese curds, and covered with poutine sauce ( aka - gravy ) I went to Poutineville. You can have crushed potatoes, stringed potatoes, sweet potatoes and I have already forgotten the 4th way. All kind of extras that you can add - for a price of course. Meats, vegetables, other cheeses, or even extra cheese. I meant to take a picture, but forgot. Opps! Poutineville has a website. I think you should go check it out! Oh, I ...
We moved to a marina closer to the city which we could not get into on Friday because of the weekend crowds and the fireworks. We think we were in a better place for the fireworks, but this is a nicer marina and closer for sight seeing. Today we used the metro (become experts) to Olympic Park ...
... the reserve tire quite quickly. However, the reserve one was about half the size as the original one. That, in combination with the weather and road conditions resulted in a pretty risky situation, which forced us to cancel the husky trip and instead make sure we got back to Boston safe. Luckily we were only two blocks away from the hostel, so we headed back in order to contact the husky farm and find a mechanic in Montreal. However, most of the mechanics in Montreal ...
... in our room so we should have kept our food in the fridge! What? For starters the fridge in our room is a small mini-bar fridge designed for drinks, this in addition to the fact that it’s an 8 bed dorm so no way to keep all our food in it. Finally the main fridge is for food. We were not asked to keep it in our room. We would only need to do that if people are going to throw out labelled food! Eventually the guy apologised whilst smiling! We ...
This was probably the longest leg of the journey that we had planned, as we decided to head all the way back to Montreal in one go. Becca needed to get packed up and moved out of her apartment, and we both were looking forward to getting back into town and relaxing for a few days.
We left Halifax a bit later than we had planned, but were soon on the road making good time. Even though we ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!