Uqam University Residences East
TripAdvisor Reviews Uqam University Residences East Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... it in the bus that morning. Rio Tinto has an aluminum refinery there. That night we went to the cocktail party for serial cruisers. Some people have done at least twenty cruises, most have done at least several. I think we are the only cruise virgins on the ship. 16th May- Quebec. It was very scenic sailing into Quebec early this morning with a lovely view of Chateau Frontenac from our ship. Our excursion today took us to Montmorency Falls, just out of the city, supposedly ...
... was good signage to an information centre where we were given lots of useful information and maps. They also offer a free booking service so we booked a hotel in Montreal. Was great to have that done so easily. It is a 4 star hotel - more up market than we usually use but had a good price and is close to the Olympic Centre and a Metro stop - easy walking distance.
Sat in the car park of the information centre to have our lunch as it ...
It snowed again - and the temperature is still bitterly cold. The Air Canada flight is a new low for passenger torture. The airline has managed to gouge out a few more inches from between the seats - have to sit sideways the whole flight.
We finally arrive ...
... br> At the start of Hwy 417 East there is a lot of cones and roadworks the autumn leaves here are changing to orange and reds would love to take a photo but it is constantly raining. The cars are flying passed us even in the pelting it is just like when we were driving to Niagara Falls minus the excessive traffic plus you don't see as many semi's or silly tourists like us. The scenery at Vars (Hwy88 turn off) has changed to farmland lots of corn fields even saw a large Vehicle ...
... but had a good atmosphere. Sue returned to the island and we stayed at the apartment. The next day Sue had planned a surprise for us. She wouldn't tell us what is was until we were almost there. It was the show Cavalia Odyseo produced by a former member of Cirque de Soleil and features up to 67 horses from a variety of breeds. The show is a combination of acrobatics, synchronized movements and dances similar to the ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!