Uqam University Residences East
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... in love with grandma’s iPad and her funny cat app which he would have played all day if we had let him. Some strict controls had to be established.
Unfortunately on the way home from the Old Port Zach slipped in the Metro train station while waiting for me to sort out my Metro card; because go through the turnstiles with Zach who didn’t have a Metro card often meant we ran out of time to go through ourselves; and hit his head on the hard ground got a huge ...
... beds are extremely comfortable. The frames of the bed are made of ice, transparent and light is added.. The mattresses are thick and comfy. Everyone gets a sleeping bag good for -40C temperature.
When you go to bed you crawl into your sleeping back with your clothes. Once inside your body heat will bring the temperature up of the sleeping back. In order not to sweat at night, you must remove your clothes in the sleeping bag.( ...
... Poutine is, or you've looked it up on Wikipedia or urban dictionary. Neither of those two explanations does it justice. You have to eat it and not have a heart attack and only then will you fully undertsnad how great, this cheese,gravy, chips and curds and bacon really really is the greatest thing the French have ever done!
Then we went to a this great park after Poutine, we found it when we were searching for the awesome poutine place that we went to. ...
... at Quoi de N’Oeuf, across from the Atwater Market. The approach to the restaurant is made difficult by water works going on in the street, and we have to avoid a flood in the gutter.
The meal was quite French, and good, with a few Canadian touches, like Maple syrup. Coffee was restricted to the one cup because the water supply had been cut off by the road works.
After, we head across a large car park to the Atwater Markets, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Uqam University Residences East Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!