Uqam University Residences East
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Uqam University Residences East from our 5 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... young man there had all kinds of ideas, and I quickly realized that if left to my own devices, this trip could span much, much more time than I had allotted.
... airport three hours before our flight. Everything progressed smoothly at the airport with the exception of check-in, where a power-hungry stewardess would not allow us to bring our backpacks as carry-on (even though they were dwarfed by much of the rest of the carry on luggage).
Aside from that little hiccup, security went smoothly and the flight left punctually at 8 ...
I had been in Toronto for 4 months now, so i decided to take a 3 day trip to the french part of CA, Montreal.
5 hours on the train was so worth it, it reminded me a little of France with its small streets, small french cafes, just the atmosphere really but it had a canadian twist to it. It felt good.
I literally just wondered around for 3 days saw stuff my highlight, The ...
... dans leurs menus. L’entrée dans le métro de Montréal réveilla chez moi les réflexes immunitaires du touriste insatisfait : à la station Berri UQAM, nœud névralgique du réseau, seuls deux distributeurs de billets fonctionnaient ; l’un d’entre eux était en panne. La seule fonction apparente des employés des ticket booths était d’annoncer aux touristes excédés que non, ils ne pouvaient pas leur vendre quoique ce soit et qu’il fallait se ...
... another man and disappeared off into the Mississauga wilderness. We proceeded to wait in the hope that the little map the shop owner had drawn was accurate, and low and behold just as I was starting to panic and consider the hitchhiking as Daniel had done on the west coast the bus pulled up.
As the man wearing an ‘I Love Jesus’ hat got off the bus I was happy to hear I might make the 11.30 connection to Ottawa rather ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Uqam University Residences East Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!