University Suites Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... out our flight is delayed, no problem, I wore my sneakers for the Dallas sprint. Update: been 15 hours so far and only in LA. I sat next to a guy from Australia on the flight from Dallas to LA. He reminded me that never, never make a right on red or we could die. We will drive on the other side of the road. He was from Perth which on the other side of ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... said that the training actually was teaching them how to crash a plane until the made the glider better. Guess you have to see it to understand it.
On the way back to the campground, we saw a sign for the Lake Lubbock National Historic Landmark. Well, since the government is shutdown, this shouldn't be open, but it is. Actually this landmark is part of Texas Tech. In the 70's an archaeological dig unearthed some bones that proved ...