University Plaza Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews University Plaza Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... breakfast menu, while the menu indicated Gumbo (beefy stew), Jambalaya (paela with chicken and spices instead of seafood). In the end I had Lamb brisket on Texas Bread with a side of chips! Shawn had Southern-Fried Chicken on Bacon & Cheddar Cheese Waffles and John had Southern Fried Chicken, Coleslaw & Hushpuppy (deep fried ball of cornmeal) - so many carbs...no fruit or veg in sight...LOL! I was impressed by the 'Mason Jars' of water - named ...
... doubt although I personally have never taken it. :p After checked in, I was surprised by the room I was given. It was huge!! I got an amazing view! No...I had two since I got 2 windows!! I could see the Space Needle from my room as well as the ferries which are always showing in Grey's anatomy scene on my left hand side. And the room was just huge! I could totally throw a party at my room! And the best thing is, Grey's anatomy season 11 starts again this week! Yes! G'd night sleepless ...
... pilled higher than a Vancouver Seagull. They had a couple of Mexican guys walking around playing Mexican music on acoustic guitars, they asked me if I had any requests I asked them if they had anything Mexican, they didn’t find it particularly funny and sang a song about a stupid gringo which was quite pointedly at me, the giveaway was the knocking on the table when using the word gringo. I maybe white and stupid but I’m not playing acoustic guitar in a ...
... negotiate the daily muddy streets. In 1889 a man named John E. Back inadvertently started a fire in the basement of a downtown building on a street now named 1st Avenue. He started this by accident as he was melting down glue over a small fire. We all have accidents right?...I remember when I left a piece of grilled cheese cooking in the oven when I decided bed was a better option and nearly burnt the house down. Well in this case the fire burnt down the entire Seattle city. Twenty ...
... quickly. More catching up needed when we see each other in New Orleans in April.
I went to oceanography class with Charlie at U Dub (Washington University). Charlie audits courses pretty regularly as a senior.
This was special as we got to play with a scale model of the Puget Sound and add blue dye to see the tidal flows in and out from ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
515 Madison Street, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
Reforma/Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108