University Plaza Hotel
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... To escape the weather we made our way to the pub across the road to kill some time. The fireworks didn't start until 10.30 - it was 5.30. At about 7pm we stepped out to go and watch the skydivers. The temperature had dropped and we weren't dressed appropriately so back on the tram we headed back for cheesecake and hot chocolate before coming back (dressed a bit warmer) to watch the fireworks at 10.30. A great team decision!
... Between that and my Spanish, we communicated just fine. Everyone was very friendly, welcoming and curious how we had made it to the party. Good people, good conversation.
We also found out that the Rio was going to be a huge party the next week because the Formula One motorcar race was being held in town. This, of course, is a major sporting event attended by people from all over the world. Over the next week, we ran into a number of famous drivers and ...
... food and drink etc all included despite it only being a 1 hour flight.
After a quick, cheap and cheerful ride on the tram into the centre of Seattle, passing both sports stadiums along the way (we later discovered that we helped to pay for them as one of the many taxes you pay when you buy stuff there), we arrived at our hotel. Another upgrade was offered and we were extremely happy with our room. We dined next door and plotted our couple of days in Seattle.
... log, so you can follow your own progress. Although you won't lose weight fast just by writing stuff down, it is absolute essential that you do this, because this information will give you direct feedback on your progress, and you'll be able to see steady improvement which will put a huge smile on your face. Your motivation will go up, and you'll shed the pounds even faster.
Weight loss pills can help ...
... 8 other countries, including Syria, Iran and Iraq. But we are a long way from Crimea! Our trip does not take us anywhere near the surrounding countries so we are not concerned about our safety. It is the only country that is on two continents.
Turkey has a vast difference in geography, ranging from sea level up to Mt Ararat which is 5,137 meters (16,854 ft) high. In 2012 Turkey ranked 6th in the world for ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108