University Plaza Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... is essentially a stretched S-Class. Brabus will be tasked with producing the model that will adopt a 2+2+2 seating arrangement with four rear seats facing each other. A privacy divider will keep the chauffeured quartet in secluded separation.
Also in the works is an armored Pullman that will carry a price tag of ...
... tablets and you can just pick them up. They require a prescription from your Dr. And when you discover this on Sunday afternoon, when you leave on Wednesday, that's not going to happen.
- The black market- Luckily Therese has her connections and was able to obtain a supply of all medications (including malaria pills) from her "source". It pays to be friends with a Dr.
- Packing ...
Ellen & Roger arrived on the 2nd, and took a side trip up to Vancouver. Chuck and I arrived very, very late on the 3rd. Mike & Sherry arrived yesterday afternoon so this is the first official day of vacation together.
Still getting acclimated to the time change, we were up and out early. Our plan was to do the Ride the Ducks city tour first, but it was full until early afternoon so ...
... a combination of posh yogurt and organic shops, all variety of takeaways with eat in options, thrift shops and pound style shops, big variety of people from obvious students, teachers, residents, and a lot of beggers, streets were abit mucky lots of fag butts and litter sick patches and the smell of stale sweat and urine. We caught the bus from here into the downtown area. Buses were great, clean and efficient even if they were driven with a death wish - we got ...
... before we found a bald eagle right next to where we started. But bald eagles weren't the only wildlife who graced our presence while we were in Seattle. We also got to spend a whole day cruising the San Juan Islands watching Orca whales, minke whales, harbor seals and porpoises. To say it was magical is an understatement. Since I was a little girl I've always wanted to see orca whales in the wild. But living in Australia that's not really an achievable task. ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108