University Plaza Hotel
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... We walked a little further down the ridge and there were plenty of photo opportunities. There was a hydro electric power station operating here as well and it was quite a scenic stop. Back on the bus and after a short bus ride we arrived at the outlet collection shopping mall. This was possibly the last chance for everyone to spend up big and challenge those ...
... getting a start on America. After of course, we were craving Chinese food. So we went to harbor city the oldest Chinese restaurant there with the intent of ordering one of Bruce Lee's favorite dishes but of course... they didn't have it. :( we went with scallops in black bean sauce... Om nom nom. Also we stopped in to King of dim sum and got a bunch of food for $5!! A steal. 60 cent steamed pork buns, shrimp dumplings, daikon cake, baked bbq pork buns and so ...
Our first all American city!!! Tori and Tyler drove us over the border to the bus stop, we ha an American breakfast farewell and we got a bus all the way to Seattle. After hanging around the bus stop in a super dodgy area of Chinatown we finally figured out the local bus system enough to get to our hostel. Seattle was kind of everything I expected it to be. We took a walk along the waterfront, and around the Seattle Center, the space needle, ...
When I knew I was going to Seattle, I messaged my friend who is now living in Seattle about my upcoming visit to her city. I met her when I was working part time at T.G.I.F. during my time in uni. Thought it would be a good idea if we could meet up in Seattle since we haven't seen each other for a long time. I knew she would be busy with kids so wouldn't be able to check her facebook msg frequently, so I wrote to her American husband instead in case she didn't see my msg. And ...
... the guest list baby. Being the first night out I had had which had been kind of on my own, it was a little odd to start with. Luckily I enjoy people watching and soon enough I spotted Vern and her band mates from Prizehog who I got chatting to. I had made sure not to listen to any of their music (or the headlining band, A Minor Forest) so I had literally no idea what to expect... was I going to get funk? Pop? Hipster indie? I just didn't know. So when they started up some epicly ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108