University Plaza Hotel
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... am also surprised at how deep I have had to dig to make it through each day the past month. I find that the best remedy to pain, sadness, fear and anger is to recognize your strengths and share it. This method is only a salve, not a long-term solution. In a culture that is as fast-paced as ours is, it can be a tremendous challenge to ‘get out of our heads’ and reset. I’ve realized and experienced in the most painful way ...
... information about the city which I would never have known otherwise. Plus we met some people who were couch surfing and had a drink with us after the tour. For the evening and the following day I just chilled out and tried to start organising a place to live in Whistler. The next day I decided to stay an extra night so I could go on the brewery tour around Seattle to three different breweries, with ...
It was a very early morning for everyone. When I arrived at the airport at 3:45 A.M., yes, I said in the morning, the contingent of little people and those who were seeing the children off was already there, and ready to go. That is EARLY! In fact, although I stayed at the airport at a hotel, all that really did is save driving time. I didn't sleep at all. We took our first flight to Atlanta (it was an interesting project ...
... Summit Day as the teens pushed themselves and learned just what they were capa ble of!
Of course, a trip home to the Pacific Northwest wouldn’t be complete for a pair ...
... to that area. First things first I was straight in the shower, my first in a week phew yuk, and we ordered chinese as we were both tired and at that point still only had the guy on recption's word for the area being ok. The bus we got to the hotel led us to believe that the area might be rough too so we weren't feeling fullity revitalised to start trecking the streets,
The first day we headed into town and mooched around Pike Market, headed along to Pioneer ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $190
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $208
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotel
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $74
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $245
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $138
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $227
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $149
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $374
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $173
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $193
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $130
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $152
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $96