University Plaza Hotel
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... directed patients to go for help at urgent cares when working. This made her kind of blue missing all her friends at the Nurseline. We spent the night back down at Muckleshoot as they allow 3 nights free. Why not? We almost ran out of gas while driving around town because we noticed that the gas station near the casino was $3.85 a gallon for diesel and in town it was $4.19! We had to add just a little in town to get us ...
... is that? They were both great guys to talk to, here on impromptu holidays, which was also the case for Justin and Stephen, our Heads Up Canadians.
After this we all went out on a pub crawl in Capital Hill. It was a bloody long walk but worth it when we saw how cheap and big the drinks were. We got a tequila shot for 5 bucks, and it was the size of a normal drink back home in Australia. Not a schooner but one of those scotch glass sized drinks that cost ...
Day 64 Wednesday June 23 marked the first anniversary of full time in the RV. That's the day last year, we pulled out of our former home in California with our rental truck to move its contents to a storage unit in Oregon. We had already moved the motorhome up to Laurelwood. Now the home in which we lived for 15 years was in the ...
... Fighters was greatly interesting. There was also a jamming floor with all different instruments to have a go at which was good fun. Afterwards we walked around for the folk festival for a little while then headed towards the coast where we found an art garden to walk through. On the way back we got some seafood at a restaurant and then decided to head to a bar for penultimate night in the States. After first getting a little lost we headed to a bar on Oliver Road on ...
... and also take the product back to the farmers as most have never seen or eaten the result of their crops - delicious chocolate! So there has never been a better reason to eat chocolate - delicious and helping people too!!
Food, food and more FOOD!!
Seattle has a wonderful selection of healthy and organic food and the variety of places to eat out is endless. We celebrated both Wayne's and 2 days later his ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108