University Plaza Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews University Plaza Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... view out across the water. There was a DJ from the local radio station playing music. Loved it when he played Hendrix, not so much the traditional stuff.At least they don't play any Country Music out here!
I tried to take some pictures, and some of them actually came out. The fireworks lasted about 20 minutes, at which time everyone clapped, cheered, and got up and left orderly. The crowd was great, mostly families and young people, but ...
... stayed in the cottage we were about to go to. We swapped travel advice & addresses & they invited us to see them here. It was a wonderful day with fine weather & great company. They took us on a scenic tour before a delicious lunch at their lovely home then a bonus visit to the fabulous Butchart Gardens. Friday we went to the Boeing Factory for their tour of the largest building we've ...
... just discounts at some of the breweries. It was a fun evening but not what we expected.
After we left the pub crawl, we took an uber over to Fremont Brewing Company, which had a "Back to the Future" IPA, on recommendation from the tour guide at the pub crawl. We walked down a few blocks from there to the Red Door to have dinner, since none of the breweries had any options for food and we still hadn't eaten yet. We took an uber back to the hotel and called it a night.
Sumner, Washington is turning out to be one cute little town. It was refreshing to see church filled with so many young families this morning at St. Andrew Catholic church. We could tell these residents have a special bond. We did a lot of driving today, Mount Rainier is breathtaking from a distance ( can easily see it from our hotel), yet as you approach, ...
... which was unique and it ended up being so funny and such a great night!! That night after the comedy we went to vons 1000 spirits and celebrated the day before Chelsea's birthday! The bartender was awesome to us and have us so many free drinks was a fun time! Next day we headed off to do some sight seeing and walked around town was really cool little city. We planned out a few things we wanted to do but took a walking tour of pikes place ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
1301 6th Avenue, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108