University Plaza Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... theme, waiting for light calf after a lot of hand-kneading, leather tints such as talc, rich textured look and feel. Top Amedeo Testoni manual series, variety of young faces of the season, a mint white rare ostrich-skin boots, apply layer effects to make leather a unique texture, added a light green hue to white, it is a sense of luxury, another man boots use waterproof technology of fabric with ...
Mom to factoria to meet with Kirsten. Downtown for lunch with dad and Liz at Fare Start. Walk to Westlake Center for Monorail to Seattle Center. Chihuly Garden & Glass. Monorail, walk to pacific center. To shoreline to pick up Peter. Dinner at bar and grill. Heidi and Geoff. Sarah crossing 175th. Chatting and ...
... t control herself and was an uncharacteristically difficult child when everyone was around. But as soon as it was just our family she was back to angelic. Hopefully next year she'll have matured a bit and her cousins can see the real Melina!
So of course I wanted to see the seals one last time before leaving so we again visited the pier to show Diane. We also saw starfish and a gigantic jellyfish in the water, so it was doubly exciting for ...
... main zoo paths, the kids went on the carousel, played in the bamboo park/playground, and the adults marveled at the perfect Seattle weather. Ashley told me she goes to about 3 concerts per summer (they have them weekly during summer months), and has been in attendance during downpours, and no one leaves. I can’t imagine a tolerant Austin crowd of even a little rain. Though we’re always glad for rain having been in drought conditions for ...
... into his life plans whilst Ethan is thrilled to get a go at a real set of drums. They even talk me into a "live" performance (sort of like Rock Band on speed) of "I love rock and roll". Ethan comes up with the great band name "OME" - short for Owen, Mum, Ethan and he takes the drums, Owen the guitar and me the vocals?????? and keyboards. We have the poster to prove it, but I baulked at the DVD!!! Next is a CD recording session - we get a ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86