University Plaza Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews University Plaza Hotel Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
Out of the wilderness and back to urban civilization!! We arrived in Seattle today at 2pm after about a 5 hr drive. Once we got checked into the campground, we found our way to a public transit park & ride so we could park the RV and get into the city; because who wants to worry about parking a big rig like that in a big city? Once we got our bearings, the bus system was relatively easy because they have an express route right to Pioneer Square downtown. When we hopped off the bus ...
... Coastguard and taken to a hospital. The helicopter
lowered a basket at the helipad and the person was put in the basket then it
was lifted into the helicopter. It was good to hear that the passenger was in
stable condition the next day. Also good to know that they take good care of
people in an emergency situation.
On our way back we looking forward to the next important
stop - in Salt Lake City, UT.
... meant that they
had little rooms where you could play instruments and also stations set up for
you to learn an instrument. I went through the learning stuff for drums,
keyboard, and guitar and also a little bit for DJing turntables. I actually
really enjoyed the piano one and I might invest in a keyboard and give it a
They had a Chuck Jones exhibit, with a lot of his drawings
for Looney Tunes. They also had some of the shows actually ...
... We got short rib tacos that were tasty.
(3) Elysian Brewery: Megan, Jeanine, and Dan met us there. We had beer and a burger. A big MEH.
(4) Liberty: The worst. Horrible service, ambiance and drinks. Dan Savage can suck it.
(5) Sun Liquor: Yummy drinks and with great service! Michael got pizza to soak up the booze: it wasn't so shabby and it did the job: soaked up the booze. Clearly an uber home was in ...
... was for just over a week visiting my family in Charleston, SC. My parents have just recently sold the house they lived in for 20 years in Delaware and migrated to sunnier shores in South Carolina. We felt fortunate with our timing, as we were able to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary together and to see their new house just as it was being completed. We had a great time full of peaceful waterfront relaxation, loads of great Southern cooking and ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Great location!
- Great Location.
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Spacious rooms and conveni…
- Nice shuttle, Good Hotel
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Tough to top this one
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Beautiful hotel
- Historic hotel
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
3201 S 176th St, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Really Great!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- All around fantastic!
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Pretty Nice
- Great Location
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Hilton Seattle
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Not here long enough!
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Goed hotel, wel wat gehori…
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108