University Motel Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... in either roadside places, tucked into the shrubbery or maybe even "hide in plain site". Tonight we opted for a night in a indian gaming casino on Muckkeshoot reservation just south of Seattle. They are happy to have people in RV's stay supposing that at sometimes they will come in and gamble and eat. We met the security guys that drive around and keep everyone safe and were able stay the night at no cost. We slept ...
... two sweaty heaps in our hostel and spent a good hour or so relaxing and playing cards. That night our hostel was doing a free spaghetti dinner, so we killed time until 7pm, meeting some delightful Canadians and getting into a round of Head's Up with them. The common room was packed out by the time dinner was served, and I along with two other travellers (Lee and Paul) volunteered to wash up after dinner. The reward for this of course was we got to eat first! ...
... meal at a Greek restaurant and a beer in a local pub in Burien. Seattle has made it onto our list of 'cities that we would definitely live in’. We loved it here and are extremely lucky to have such fantastic friends and amazing tour guides as Catherine and Jim to show us around. We will definitely be returning!
It was really hard to leave but time is ticking away in our trip so we said our goodbyes until next time and drove ...
... up with the Michigan lads, however they were a little held up so I went and explored Pike Market, it was a cool little market with things from Fresh Fish to Collectables, such as Life Magazines from the 40’s which were pretty cool. There was a lot of artwork to look at and I thought if you had an Apartment in Seattle, here would definitely be the place to go to decorate it. After having a wonder round the 3 floors! Of market, I got some lunch and then met up with ...
... Bookmark them also if you use any coupon or discount sites. This will assist you to click through retailers and deal sites quickly to find the best price with a given item.
With the information you have just read, finding excellent deals online should no longer be an issue. When you're aware about what's going on, you will have the upper hand. Read more articles such as this to locate more pearls of shopping on the internet ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108