University Motel Suites
Photos of University Motel Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... out first without the worry of parking so I put it off for a few hours. Our first stop was the famous Public Market which ran along the waterfront. This market is enormous, hundreds of stalls selling literally everything you could want. Just before we entered the market we tracked down the location of the very first ever Starbucks which is opposite the market and it still has all the original signs and logos and only sells coffee, espresso and teas. We were hoping ...
... we were treated to an array of memories. The pictures will be better than words to describe all the memorabilia.
Returning To Seattle, we had motored around 250 miles through mountains, across floating bridges, traversing islands, rivers and lakes as we saw beautiful vistas including snow capped Mt Ranier.
We ended the day with a delicious meal at Chandler's Crabhouse on Lake ...
... walls. There are lots of lovely old buildings with character, and with 2 million people the place has a big country feel about it. First stop was googling the best coffee in Seattle. Starbucks was founded here and there is one on every corner, but we were looking for the great quirky coffee shop. We found it! Not only did you have to "bus your own tables" the barista won the national championship, and it was the best coffee we had ...
After leaving Vancouver and reentering the United States, we headed south and decided to stop in Bellingham, WA for lunch. We had read about a famous fish and chips place, so we drove to the historic Fairhaven area of Bellingham to get some seafood at Fairhaven Fish and Chips. The restaurant is run out of an old, converted bus, and they serve the food through the back window for customers to enjoy on their deck of picnic tables. ...
... snow capped Mt Rainer towering over the landscape plus all the rain keeps everything a vibrant green. Even the weed here is amazing, cheap as **** ($30 for like a 50 bag and a half) and strong enough to kill Nick 'Green Machine' Harrison. Anyways enough about my newfound erection for the city. Last monday I went and saw Nails and Iron Lung play at a small venue called El Corazon in Seattle. The Venue was sick, perfect size for moshing with no barriers and a small bar tucked off to ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108