University Motel Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... Altogether, it was a surprise to see such wonderfully presented local artists and the calibre of their talents is impressive! The roof-top garden was also a modern inspiration, offering Japanese influences. From here we headed north on Hwy 305, crossing back to the 'mainland' peninsula at Suquamish and continued north before crossing the Hood Canal Floating Bridge. From there we took Hwy 19 upto the quaint, little sea-side 'village' of Port ...
... amp; Pasta. The girl at the check-in counter at the hotel recommended this and it was great. We ordered the Fettucine Alfredo, Penne Chicken and Broccoli, both these came with soup and salad. It was at our room in less than half an hour and delivery was only 99c. Pasta, garlic bread were hot and tasty and the salad was crisp and cold. What more could you ask for? Next time in Seattle, we're ordering from them again.
... wanted to go for so long! (Last time I went to NYC but there's no one in the city!) Ahhh...it was soooo good! I'd definitely go again if I had the chance to come again!! Before dinner we were just talking about having drinks at some sports bar and watching Seahawks playing football after dinner to be acting like local. But after dinner our jet lag just hit us. In the end we just called it a day and headed back to hotel to get some rest. These two days were like taking military ...
... The hostel itself is smart although the rooms are a bit rundown and plain but for some freaky art on the walls. We are in a 4 person dorm here and it looks like there are people in both the other bunk beds.
We decided as we are so well placed we would go for a beer in the area. We went to a pinball bar called Shortys which was a real dive bar with was decorated in clown memorabilia and the tables were old pinball machines. I got refused service with ...
Started the trip on a beautiful sunny day in the Northwest, which also happened to be Mardel's birthday. Then when we checked in for our flight we received a pleasant surprise and got bumped to business class which is like flying first class. Awesome when the flight is 10 hours long. We had a very nice flight and enjoyed some fabulous food and a very nice nap as our seat went flat into a ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Lima | Hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108