University Motel Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... while we are in the area to visit another national park. We drove about 3 hrs around Seattle and over to the East side of Olympic, we went to a less traveled entrance in an area called Staircase. It was so less traveled that we had to drive on a gravel road for about 7 miles, but once we got there it was worth it. After a quick lunch in the RV, we decided to do the easy few mile hike near the ...
... in the early years. It’s hard to imagine how land was cleared
with just axes and saws that were not gas powered!
We went on a bus tour through Skagway and up through the
summit and on into Canada. The driver was a college student who is a mechanical
engineering major spending the summer working. This tour ended up at a brewery
where they had four types of beer to taste. We skipped these and had root ...
After those exhibits, I headed over to the music-y part of
the museum. There was a really high-ceilinged area that I think was called the
Sky Church or something like that and they had
a projector with a music video playing. I next went into the indie game
exhibit, which was really cool. There were a lot of people in there, though, so
I didn’t get to play very many games. On my first trip in I played a game with
a sound board. ...
This was our rest and relaxation day. We did a short, beautiful hike in Snoqualmie Falls and then got massages at the Salish Lodge, after two hours of soaking in their tubs. I took two naps, one that left me drooling, so clearly a good day. The falls were tranquil yet dramatic, a great back drop for our day of luxury.
We drove back and the went straight to drinking with Theresa: my "Seattle's Best Tour: Breweries, Gastropubs, ...
... quickly, and while we didn't get a chance to properly say goodbye to all our friends in London, we are thinking of you often. It was bittersweet for both of us to leave London after so many years, and there were a few tears upon locking our house for the last time and boarding the plane.
With our house contents in a container on a ship bound for Sydney, we winged our way to the start of a tri-part journey in the other direction back to Oz. The ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
Reforma/Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108