University Motel Suites
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... ceremony being conducted - lots of red and blue balloons everywhere.
After spending some time poking around we walked down towards the Olympic Sculpture Stadium where we had a great view of Pier 70 and across the water. The sculptures themselves weren't very exciting.. we weren't even sure what most of them were supposed to be. From here we made our way back into Downtown where we found a bar to have a drink and watch a bit of ...
... to kill criminals and shoplifters, the police chief truly believed that a hard line was the only deterrent. We were in no position to judge, he gave us a smile and directions to the restaurant.
We walked in the door and it smelled beyond delicious. We sat down and tried a capirinha, the national drink that tastes similar to a mojito without the mint. The waiters explained to us that the meal was one price and we would eat until we were full. The meat was cooked in open ...
... picked up the undertone to his comment and then put her bag on the desk whilst she answered his questions. This seemed to irk the guy a bit, who gestured for her to remove it from his desk immediately! So then, when he turns to us and says 'OK, I just have one more question, who are you, and what have you done with this person?' pointing at Sophie's passport photo, we were somewhat concerned! Cue significant palpitations... It turned out to all be a joke ...
One of the main reasons why we can't lose weight fast is due to the food choices that we make in our lives. Remember the saying "Garbage in, Garbage out"? It is this very reason that we just can't manage to shed the extras and keep them off for good. In this article I will share with you 5 tips to using simple and easy diets to lose weight fast.
Motivation is an important part of the weight loss ...
... glitches along the way we have some cushion. We have booked a walking culinary tour for Sunday, 3/30, where we get to taste about 15 different local foods. Should be a lot of fun.
Turkey Trivia: Turkey has a population of about 76 million and is about the physical size of Texas. Istanbul is the largest city with a estimated population of 14 million. 99% of the population are Muslim. The country shares ...
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108