University Motel Suites
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... ability to harness it, otherwise don't try to to avoid becoming "flower".
Believe you have a sweater, winter sweater will make you great insight into this year. Wide profile, rich sense of geometric design make the sleeves long richer sense of volume. And hi-tech laminated fabrics of wool, leather or rubber and cotton fabrics, using high temperature and pressure, in combination, make your outfit instantly ...
... for me. It was truly a fantastic day! Jim, Laur and the grand kids loved seeing the Honey Badger. We enjoyed our picnic area with get togethers outside several times with them, Shelby and Ed and my sisters. We explored the Seattle tourist spots with Chris and Larry, The Warf, lunch at Ivars, Pike Place Market, and ferry trip to Bainbridge Island. Shelby, Laurie, Abby and I had a shopping day and lunch together. It had been way too long since we had the girls together. ...
We said our goodbyes to everyone this morning and hopped in the car on our way out of Canada. We had just turned out of the driveway when Melina started wailing, "I MISS MY COUSINS!!" It was sad and sweet but mostly hilarious so of course I grabbed my phone and recorded some of it. I'll send it to the Zimet clan later as it was the perfect ending to her insane behavior with the family. She was so crazy and over-excited to be with her cousins that she ...
... Our guide prefers dark chocolate, and weighted our assortment of samples in favor of those more “healthy” options. I was happy for that – much easier for me to resist. They did have some interesting concoctions, and the dark chocolate with bread crumbs being one of Sam’s favorite. We bought a few bars before leaving, and decided that this was a very different tour experience than the one Sam and I had taken in Switzerland. The Theos ...
... The sky is so blue and the sun is warm so it is all really pleasant. When we get to the Space Needle, Owen sees an IMAX and so we change our schedule to fit this in. We walk to the sculpture park- the best part of which is the low level house with " climbing roof" and then back to the Space Needle. I am glad we have had a bit of exercise because we are booked in for brunch at Sky City, the revolving restaurant at the top! The food ...
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86