University Motel Suites
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for University Motel Suites from our 2 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... others to be the higher form of themselves. This latter one is not easily practiced and not always seen as a form of love, but love it is.
I have less than 2 weeks left before our medical team leaves for Sudan. The tickets have been purchased, most of our bags packed and the course set. I have been overwhelmed at the amount of donations and offers of assistance I have received for this trip. It further illustrates the old adage: times ...
... of Scandinavia together.
My first question to answer, since I have the why, is when? There are several considerations to make: work, personal commitments, flight prices, and then specific activities I want to try while in country. So in the coming weeks, I will start answering this question by running flight prices, and nailing down a departure date, length of stay, etc. The excitement is starting to build again already!
... community groups incoporated weekly that run in conjunction with it. This place seems very organised. I quite liked it, and i think they record there stuff for online so i might keep up with the series cause its my kind of multi-media learning.
Later Anthony, Lindsey, Al and i went down to the waters edge on the other side of the city and had a picnic overviewing the city ...
... and area can be in summer and after this round of travels, we were stoked to be home for a short while. We both volunteered on separate Big City Mountaineers courses in ...
... store it until our return. A taxi will then deliver us to the Seattle airport to fly home. We will arrive at Harrisburg tomorrow (Monday) evening. Can't wait to get home and see our family, friends, and wait the arrival of our grandbaby! Until the end of September . . . . .
Tim and Donna
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $190
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $204
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $142
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $193
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $245
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $138
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $227
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $151
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $374
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $194
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $193
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $119
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $152
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $96