University Motel Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... steps. Make sure that you might be dealing with a reputable service and that they hold the necessary insurance and the driver's license is creditable. Meet the dog owner of the company, especially if you will probably be using his services by using an ongoing basis. Some services need to know these details to ensure that they can hire new staff to create their service acceptable if they've got to.
... for a living. Retort comes a day late in a personal blog – small victories.
We had planned to get drunk as there was such an abundance of bars in a small area but we were so full we just went for one more in one of the only none interesting bars in the area where we drank rubbish drinks and watched the 8 different sports they have on the 8 different TV’s.
We returned to the hostel and watched half of The Big Lebowski in the downstairs ...
The Soos Creek Trail was a lovely walk with an amazing view of Mt Rainier peaking through the trees, and we walked about 4km, before we turned around and retraced our steps to the car.
Both Kim and Mitch and their spouses came around for tea. Dave fired up the BBQ and we sat around outside with Bella providing the entertainment, whilst looking the photos I'd taken of the family and the house when I was last here 16 years ago. Ah, we were all so young ...
... publish on craigslist, or article ads in coffee houses or some other spots where pupils could be. Become a coach in your town of expert knowledge. If you've been helping your friends accomplish a variety of skills for free, start charging for your services. If you've been helping your mates arrange their cabinets, get the best closet, or make remarkable foods, it's time and energy to get ...
... helped by my sat nav acting weird ! It was a fast intertsate but not as bad as San Francisco, just slightly stressy. Great skyline view as we came - sorry didn't get a pick, it came up faster than expected and i wasn't doing the journey again. Booked into the Motel University - which had kitchen diner, living room with bed, separate bedroom and bathroom. Really comfy and good value. Ok so here it begins the main university drag 2 blocks from the hotel was ...
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108