University Motel Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... and stuff in the shop windows the place was buzzing!
We found a cool sports bar downtown near the Seahawks field and there were people everywhere places had massive lines to get in the atmosphere was epic.
Seattle absolutely smashed the Broncos and these guys got into it every time there was a tackle, down or touchdown the bar erupted, the bar tender sprayed water into the bar, randoms giving you high fives and ...
... help extend the life in the mop bucket minimizing contaminants along with bacteria growth inside your environment. Here are any few basic steps to take within caring for your bucket:
Rinse mop buckets thoroughly right after every use. Flip the particular mop bucket upside for you to dry.
Check mop buckets regarding cracks along with cleanliness ...
... worldclass. You'll even run into unique stores and boutiques that provide exciting items. If you're a shopaholic, Naples ought to be your destination.
The fishing tradition in Naples can also be one of many biggest attractions that it's. You will manage to become a member of fishing communities and communities also. You will also manage ...
... First Starbuck's-I don't have a picture of this, but it is quite popular. Seattle is the most famous city in the world for coffee. They have stands on nearly every block. The first Starbuck's is near Pike's Place Market and is very crowded. The line is usually out the door trying to get a coffee here.
Safeco Field-We were able to get free baseball tickets from someone I work with and decided to take advantage of this opportunity. Claire ...
Sara & I went to Seattle on this beautiful sunny day! Took the train right to Pikes Place Market, walked around did some shopping and ate fish & chips at Ivar's. Then we walked up to the Space Needle and yes I went up, scared shitless at first but I' m glad I did ...
TripAdvisor Reviews University Motel Suites Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86