Universite de Montreal Residence
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... to me...too cute!
I also met this girl from Montreal who was also traveling by herself and around my age. She is heading to Indonesia to study medicine and work with patients...pretty sweet! She was super cool and we hung out for the whole 7 hour plane ride and during our layover in ...
... also have to get permits and work in adherence with a few building codes too. There are numerous legal requirements when it comes to getting rid off dangerous building waste material such as asbestos fibers too. Asbestos is present in a few homes in the tiles, roofs, in the noise proofing materials used for ceilings and walls, in insulation materials, asbestos tapes plus the blankets around furnace ducts, boilers etc.
... our day out in Montreal.Treated ourselves to lunch at Macca's Montreal. Walked through Old Montreal and down to the waterfront. Some spectacular old buildings. Didn't know what half of them were as once again, everything is in French . One is the Hotel De La Ville, and another is the Marches Bonsecours which is a two storey domed building used for Public markets. We battled with 90kmh winds for most of the day, but well worth ...
We woke up on our air mattress after one of the best sleeps ever! We cant explain how this is possible but its true. The house was quiet as Rish had left already to go to play street hockey for the morning. Our plans were to explore the Old Town for the morning and then meet Rish back at his flat in the afternoon after he had finished hockey. We enjoyed our included breakfast at hotel Rish and then set out for the day. There was a significant chill in the air and the sky was ...
... one into that and then my netbook charger into that and I am off!
So I am sure you are all dying to know about Montreal, here goes.
Firstly (Kara and Soph) the place I am staying is absolutely gorgeous (don't let our experience in Adelaide put you off Backpackers/Youth Hostels). It is called the Auberge De Jeunesse Maeva Montreal and it is beautiful, as you can see from the photos. I am in a room with six beds, five ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Universite de Montreal Residence
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!