Universite de Montreal Residence
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec, the second-largest city in Canada and the seventh largest in North America. Originally called Ville-Marie, or "City of Mary", the city takes its present name from Mont-Royal, the triple-peaked hill located in the heart of the city, whose name was also initially given to the island on which the …
... in het Montreal Science Centre. We hebben er uiteraard onze eigen Star war identity aangemaakt. Onze jongens hebben er van genoten.
Als je je wil orienteren op Montreal: zie dan http://www.tourisme-montreal.org/
Je kan op deze website ook een trip plan samenstellen.
Voor ons was Montreal de moeite waard!
Today we had a girls day out in Montreal. As we were all bunked in the same room, we were up and ready together, so we all left by 9am to head to the park, Mont Royal. We headed that way as the park was supposed to have an amazing view of Montreal from high up and we thought it'd be a good way to get our bearings. The way up to the park was steep and through a forest area, and we were all out of puff by the time we'd gotten up and onto the paved cycle path. ...
... resurfacing to walk along the happening streets that make up the Mont Royale district. Unfortunately we could not capitalise on any of the fantastic food on offer here as we were still bursting from a hefty lunch. After slowly making our way back to our hotel we decided to call it a night ahead of a long day of travelling coming up. After packing our bags we lazed about watching television before going to ...
... the vehicle over with him in it, potentially making his spinal injuries even worse, rather than digging him out according to better procedure. These chaps had quite some stories to tell about what they see going on during the tapings for this program. Clarkson and May, for example, are chain-smokers and delight in blowing smoke in Hammond's face, since he gave up smoking a while ago. Nice guys. Not unexpectedly, Clarkson is quite full of himself, of course. Who would expect anything less?
TripAdvisor Reviews Universite de Montreal Residence
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!