Universite de Montreal Residence
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec, the second-largest city in Canada and the seventh largest in North America. Originally called Ville-Marie, or "City of Mary", the city takes its present name from Mont-Royal, the triple-peaked hill located in the heart of the city, whose name was also initially given to the island on which the …
... we went along the walking trails, we enjoyed the scenery and spied squirrels going about their business. Their cuteness hasn't worn off on me yet. As we were heading up the hill...all I could think of was that I didn't need the gym yet! My clothes still fit and my recovery rate was acceptable...lol! The panoramic views were worth the walk up the mountain. Apparently, in 1954, many trees were cut down to try to “discourage immorality” in the underbrush, which is why ...
Early start after a kinda late night last night I'm a bit sleepy on the bus this morning. Out first stop today was a guided tour of parliament. It was pretty cool, being a Saturday we were able to go into the House of Commons, Library and the Senate. The House of Commons has stain glass windows around the walls representing the provinces and territories. The library is the oldest part of the building. It survived the fire that damaged the rest if the first ...
... and they last a long time. They are a backpacker's best friend.
- Purse. I've looked long and far over the years for the perfect travel purse, and have finally hit upon this one by Timbuk2. If I'm going somewhere a bit more style-conscious, I might take a real purse, but for the most part, this bag is brilliant. It has enough zips and compartments to keep everything organized, is made of super-durable material ...
... his mum to see Lyle Lovett and Chris Isaak at the Jazz festival. They went at about 7pm and I stayed home and hung out with Zach which was lovely actually. He was out by 8pm so I worked on the blog the rest of the night. Jane and Chris came home beaming around midnight. They loved the concert and said it might be one of the best they have ever seen. Apparently both acts played for over 2 hours and Chris Isaak did a bunch of covers including Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Universite de Montreal Residence
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!