Universal Plaza Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... it was time to say goodbye to France and board our super comfy Eurostar train to cross the channel and over to London. London. Now so familiar. We arrived and explored the beautiful Kensington gardens and had an early dinner in my favorite little cafe next to the Serpentine. The Natural History museum was displaying a photography exhibition of the recent 'Wildlife Photographer of the Year' Competition which both Dad and I thoroughly enjoyed. The quality of the ...
... kids were in bed. We crashed on the lounge enjoying some British TV before heading to bed ourselves. Outside our window the enormous Shard rose up, covered in lights and it was a lovely sight to go to sleep to.
Sunday 3rd November
We woke with a full day planned to go and enjoy some sights of London. Ro had been unwell with a cold in Egerton and was just beginning to improve, Milly and I had sore throats and my body was showing signs of not ...
... a waiting cab at Harrods, right into the RITZ, and up to my room. By the time we got back to the room, and Marina had a quick "zizzzzzzz.....", it was time to go to the theatre. Tonight we are seeing: TOP HAT. We saw it last year, and loved it so much we wanted to see it again. The two lead stars were replaced, but otherwise the cast was the same. Unfortunately at the conclusion of the show, the cast announced the show would be closing this weekend. ...
... fun comparing notes. Day 19 - Genoa, Italy - For those of you with a scorecard, we were supposed to be in Portofino today. Last second change in plans brought the ship to Genoa. We are very pleased that we came here instead. It was a magnificent city to stroll though. We went into yet another cathedral, this one built in 1118. It was awe inspiring. Like Westminster Abbey, it had a bomb dropped on it during WWII that did not explode. Luck, or divine intervention? ...
... This 202 ft. tall structure was designed by Christopher Wren (whose architectural influence is everywhere in the City) to commemorate the fire, and is the tallest free standing stone column in the world. You can climb to the top of the monument and see a spectacular view of the surrounding area of the city.
Across the London Bridge, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Universal Plaza Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience