Universal Plaza Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... artists but it was setting up for a new exhibition so there was very little on show. This is a constant story at the moment.
Several months ago I bought a ticket for Turandot at the Royal Opera House. I dressed up and set out but, as is my want, I found myself excessively early. A local 27 story apartment development was advertising there open day display so I popped into have a look. I ...
... in and out of the gates, Jared said we've just witnessed the Changing of the Guard, we were pretty lucky! We walked off towards Big Ben and were lucky enough to see a squirrel! We saw it run up the leg of a man, go into his jacket pocked and pull out a acorn! The man looked at everyone with a shocked look on his face but we all knew he was playing, he knew exactly what was going on. As we were walking the crowds got busier and busier, it was slow moving ...
To finish the day, we had high tea at Harrods and then headed off to the theatre to see Mamma Mia. The energy in this show was amazing. The best part was watching the kids, mainly Bella, sing along throughout the entire show. She knew all the words. Everyone was out of their seats and dancing at the end of the show. What a great way to finish our London experience.
... across the river. The sun was hot and hazy, a mere promise of the heat to come. We walked across the bridge with throngs of avid gardens heading for the Royal Horticultural Society's Flower Show which was also at Hampton Court that day. I was quite relieved that hey were not all going to the palace. We entered through a garden, the smell of dying roses hung heavy in the air. I touched the garden wall knowing how long it had stood there. I felt a pulsing ...
... t stopped singing the songs since we went!
On the Tuesday morning, we had our trip to Stonehenge! It was almost a two hour drive outside of London, but so worth the trip and money, even though we only got an hour on the site.
It is probably the most eerie site that I have ever seen. No one knows what it was built for or how the stones were put there. It is stunning, but eerie. Jer and I think that it is meant as some sort of sun calendar, as they are able to track ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Universal Plaza Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience