Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... we got. What a great choice it was. We got to witness true dance by 5 amazing youngsters. Stuff you see in the movies. So all in all the visit to the Bronx was not all that bad.
Now Kev and I being individuals that enjoy a good craft beer headed down to Brooklyn. For a tour of the Brooklyn brewery and a couple of fine ...
... Each was carrying many paper shopping bags and they were walking around very slowly. Some sort of art display or protest?
Back on the train and out to Coney Island. This train went over the Manhattan Bridge. Great view of the city from the train. Went to the Coney Island Luna Park and Wes had to hold me back from going on any rides (not). Some looked white knuckle rides for me. There was one where the passengers we lying on their stomachs as they were hurtled in the air ...
... and sunny, the world and his wife were out in Central Park. One always expects to see some sights in New York and we were not disappointed. Where else does one see Botox Queens out with their cats on a diamond lead? Drummers, dancers old, young and very young... acrobats and musicians, artists... Magicians, guys making mega balloons.... It is all there and more. There was a brilliant trumpet player near the Alice in Wonderland statue and two little girls were having ...
... being in New York on Sept 11th again is extremely unlikely. The memorial itself was closed to the public as it was only for families - understandably. The new "Freedom Tower" stands tall and towers over the New York skyline. It is the tallest building in New York at 1776 feet having risen from the devastation of Ground Zero. I was able to go in to St Paul's Chapel, however, which was turned into ...
... the financial district did you know one million people come to work on this one street every day and make around a billion dollars a day with trading worldwide!! Our second to last stop was a Hudson River cruise out to see Lady Liberty. We headed out along the river and looked back on the skyline of Manhattan our guide was awesome he pointed out all the land marks and Leonardo Dicapros house which is outside the port where the Titantic was suppose to arrive in New York. We ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!