Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Alice's Tea Cup Cafe, unfortunately it was packed, but it was a nice place to see for a jiff. From there, I walked through the lovely central park, how amazing is that. If you are in NY, better make damn sure to go for a stroll in that park. What a view, what an experience of grass and nature, and not even too far away, you see New York's pearls: their ever so high city buildings. I was heading through, towards 60th East, to Serendipity. To see a friend from the Netherlands, ...
... missed on the menu was that they charge a service fee of 20%, regardless of how the service actually was! The tipping culture is something I really don't like from America, but I detest it when you're expected to pay it and you supposedly have no choice in the matter. Needless to say, we did not tip the 'expected' amount and walked out with our bill just about covered. The service wasn't even good!
Hey-ho, we carried on to the bridge. Quite obviously, it ...
... Empire State Building, the Top of the Rock observation decks, Radio City Music Hall (we saw Aretha Franklin here....brilliant!), more shopping, Central Park, Bars and Pubs and let's not forget New York Cheesecake! (Although I was disappointed as I got sick and wasn't able to eat my quota of cheesecake). We hardly had a minute to spare. We travelled to Buffalo for an overnight trip to Niagara Falls. We got a taxi across the boarder to the Canadian side ...
Summer loomed large and we had yet to finalize our plans. Our school was buying us tickets home, so our plan was to hit somewhere in Latin America for a portion of the break and explore that region for the first time in nine years. We kicked around many, many possibilities: Jamaica, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and Nicaragua (among many others). Like the previous year, we realized that the possibilities were endless -- and that left us feeling a bit overwhelmed, hence ...
... the middle of this very big, strongly currented river with wake from passing boat traffic!!The bridges were amazing,the first built as long ago as 1865.We also,passed some wonderful new buildings by some of the worlds great architects including a couple of Frank Gehry; Renzo Piano's Whitney Museum building workshop; World Trade Centre magnificent tower. The site will include two more office towers and Frank Gehry, most famous for designing the contemporary Guggenheim Museum ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!