Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... at that - has many emotional layers that deserve to be acknowledged. Fear of the unknown and gratitude to the Universe and the individuals who helped make this goal possible is just the beginning of everything I'm feeling. I know I am about to go on a wild ride to the next level of my consciousness. The anticipation is killing me.
That's why a nice day of grounding with my parents is right on time. Seeing them waiving hello as I exited the airport, ...
My luggage bares striking resemblance to a retarded homing pigeon, no matter where I'm going, it goes elsewhere. It now has world travels under its belt I could only dream of, such as Cambodia and Taiwan. Lucky *******. Last night I had the unbelievable luck of arriving in Boston to find my delta airlines flight to New York delayed indefinitely but right at the gate next door a final call was going out for passengers to New York on delta airlines flight blablabla. The passenger and I ...
... the support group of which all three are members, and how it helps them deal with their terrible loss. It was a very moving presentation and left us all in tears. Many hugs were shared afterwards. We also saw a movie, which showed pictures of the events as they were unfolding that day. We then toured the rest of the exhibits. There is a special area set aside with photos and stories of all of the victims. The planning and execution ...
... choosing to believe they would not delve into my dirty washing and rootle about for the ipad, ipod or any other goodies.
Jette on the other hand, chose the more cautious approach and ended up lugging her backpack stuffed with cameras, computers and everything valuable as well as her handbag.It has felt like travelling with a bag lady, with her numerous bags of possessions. I guess I should be gad she didn't come with a supermarket ...
... greenery and gazed at the ponds and lakes. It was Saturday, so the park was teeming with people. But that didn't scare all the birds away. Derek and I managed to pick up three life birds - Great black-backed gull, American black duck, and a Great crested flycatcher. Life birds are birds a person sees for the first time in their life. We also saw some birds we've seen before - lovely Blue jays and Northern cardinals, common but beautiful ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!