Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... in the summer when everything is in bloom. In March, everything was still pretty dead from winter; but the views were AMAZING! The high rise is an old abandoned elevated subway. The tracks are sill there, and plants have been added to give it more charm. You have about two miles of walking w/ views that are elevated above the street and less crowded as its not yet a big tourist area. At the end of the High Rise, we ...
... have Lush back home, but in our next stop in Philadelphia there is a beautiful bathtub awaiting and we needed supplies to soothe our already weary muscles. Popped into sketchers and instead of buying shoes I ended up chatting to a sales attendant for ten minutes about university, writing and music. He was a singer songwriter at college in New York and gave me a high five when I told him I'd just graduated! Always fun meeting new people! He ...
... amazing orchestra and fabulous sets. A highlight for all of us.
Dec 27, our last day in New York. We began with an early visit to the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes and their amazing Christmas Spectacular. How lucky we feel seeing 2 absolutely brilliant shows in 2 days. Both very different and both a lifetime experience.(Janet, we were thinking of you!)
Lunch with the Halal Guys - ...
... with Dale snoring his head off!!! How cute!!! Had to wake the boys up to go to basketball. We all donned our jackets again and while the boys went to the basketball, Cooper, Sam and myself went to M&Ms World. We treated ourselves to some M&Ms before coming back to the hotel. We were going to do a little more shopping but there was way too many people on the streets to navigate through by myself with the two boys so we just returned to the hotel to get in our Jammies ...
... Comedy Clubs and small theatres and bars where many famous people reputedly got their lucky break. Some of them include: Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Barbra Streisand, Peter, Paul, and Mary, Bette Midler, Simon & Garfunkel, Liza Minnelli, Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Eric Andersen, Joan Baez, Carly Simon, Janis Ian and Joni Mitchell, just to name a few. It has also been a haven for writers and artists including Ernest Hemingway, Robert Louis Stevenson, Salvador Dali and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!