Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... has been on such a long journey. I also enjoyed looking at the exhibit of modern Russian and German paintings, especially those by Kandinsky. No photography allowed in the galleries, of course, but you can see some of the paintings on the Neue Galerie website. They also have one of the best museum cafes in New York, so I had a great lunch.
After lunch I crossed 5th Avenue to Central Park and watched the New ...
... t speak English when I pointed out the Made in China label. All in all a successful night and a happy wife. Someone told me Happy wife, happy life. We're hoping our map problem has been sorted. You may have noticed our blog map has shown us criss- crossing back and forth across the Pacific and the US . We must say we are grateful to Amy for setting it up for us in the first place but we do blame her for the problem as she quite obviously failed to make it ...
... on the quayside, we walked half the length of the ship in the rain to get into the building. From there we back tracked the length of the pier to the far end to be processed. After processing, we were then redirected to the other end of the Terminal, much of it along an outside path. It was at this point that we had to go through Security. (Bear in mind, dear reader, that we had been in a secure environment from ...
... and we got bored of **** music and getting lost in the huge club for the after party so missed the costume competition. We visited the 9/11 memorial site which had been done very well, froze our asses off walking along the Hudson river, finally got to visit the firehouse used in the Ghostbusters, witnessed the water in the Washington Square park fountain turn green for Halloween, ate bad Mexican food from a food truck and watched half naked women play guitar in ...
... memorizing view of the New York city skyline. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with confidence and ease.
I found this to be suitable for a school group as it is not crazy expensive but you still receive a lot of items and bonuses within this package. Also since the days that the students will be quite tiring and long, they need somewhere comfortable and relaxing to stay so they can keep going strong for the whole trip.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!