Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... such gems as these:
If there is no self, whose arthritis is this?
Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated?
Wherever you go, there you are. Your luggage is another story.
Deep inside you are ten thousand flowers. Each flower blossoms ten thousand times. Each blossom has ten thousand petals. You might want to see a specialist.
The Tao does not speak. The Tao does not blame. The Tao does ...
Our last day in New York was a lot more relaxed than the previous days. We had a quick breakfast on the way to Grand Central Station. An hour or so was spent exploring all the different corridors and corners of the station. It is a great place to people watch. After a final stroll through Times Square we decided to catch the train out to one of the beaches of New York. Our great plan was short lived as we watched the areas ...
I wasn't expecting the amazing and thoughtful gifts that they brought. Jewelry with encouraging inscriptions, US dollars!, heart felt cards, and medical supplies! (Carri, yours count as medical supplies) It was awesome to add some clean clothes to my backpack! Thanks Lady!
The most important point here is the support I have. When people ask me if I am scared to travel alone, or scared to ...
... ate myself the legendary cronut; the line wasn't even that long; good, I preferred the Gingerbread croissant from the same bakery though;
...visited the famed 5th Avenue Apple Store; it's 24/7; at 2am on a Thursday night it was bustling and hustling like a Belgian boutique at sales day; incredible;
...saw the 9/11 memorial where I once went up the lookout on the roof of the WTC, 14 years prior; sad and baffling at the same time;
... feelings that NYers would have had. We found the hardest part was listening to the recordings of phone calls passengers made to loved ones......just so tragic. It was emotionally exhausting.
We came back to the hotel to reflect on the day, then got ready for the Empire State Building. This is fantastic at night with amazing views. It is a spectacular view of a ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!