Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... came they have such a wide selection to see. The play went for a good 2 hours and 30 minutes. So by the time I got out it was 3:00pm and I thought I might as well check out Times Square as it was only 100 metres down the road.
Times Square was huge, way bigger than I had expected and the lights were just mental. It was like I was back home in the night club Platinum, the lights were everywhere. ...
... to be. We caught the train into The City arriving at 1.30 at Penn Station. With the hotel still far from sight a yellow cab was agreed the best option. After a twenty minute ride we pulled up outside the Marriott. Many heads turned as we stepped inside the building. Rucksacks in a Marriott is unheard of! After a speedy check in we caught the lift up to the eleventh floor, happy to be freed from the weight of our bags. Wasting ...
... Jenny and she looked very please with the show. I can now say that I have a daughter who debuted in Carngie hall.
Had dinner with some o the parents at an italian restaurant. can't say that the food was good (it should be for the prices we all paid), but the ambience was authentic and quiet.
Now back in hotel to wind down. the girls want to go shopping tomorrow, but I am going to have a ...
... found it. We did find a lovely spot where you can see the Bethesda fountain across the lake and there was a whole family of turtles there. The ramble also boasts fabulous bird sightings. I can see why it’s a fave among birders.
We made our way out the other side eventually somehow and down by the boathouse then out along the east side of the park down to the south. We stopped and had ice cream at a vendor along the way and passed through ...
... the tallest in NYC, now that they have built the new World Trade Tower, it is still an iconic edifice and coming up here was a dream come true.
From the ESB we took the Subway to the Financial District. Wall Street was a bit of a disappointment: a) the streets are not paved with gold and b) there is a lot of building work going on so it’s a mess. Lots of security measures around many of the banks and the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!