Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... from 47th.
We met Laura on our Vietnam food tour. It was so cool for Laura to make time to spend the afternoon with us.
We'd left the day to Laura. We wanted to see and do her favourite things. The Whitney was top of Laura's list. They have built an amazing new gallery down in the Meatpackers district. As is usual for me there was much art I loved and much I found truly hilarious. That's modern 'art' for you. The museum has been built to the ...
... road in front of the taxi yelling abuse at the driver before kicking the taxi window as he jumped back onto our bus. -Do walk the 'High Line' city walk. It used to be an elevated railway that having been disused for many years was converted into a 2.5 kilometre green-space in the middle of Manhatten. -Do take the free ferry to Staten Island, you get to see the Statue of Liberty from the water for free, unfortunately you don't get to go very close so not great for photos. You ...
Today was less about sightseeing and more about experiences. Early morning saw us eating pancakes in Ellen's Stardust Diner just off Broadway. This is a typical 50s style diner known for its wait staff bursting out into songs from the shows. Whether they are wannabe actors waiting to be discovered or theatre workers supplementing their income, I am not sure, but they are good. The vibe was great despite the early start and despite ...
... 30 June - Bicycle Tour through Central Park - Yankee Stadium Tour - Tour of the Rockefeller Centre - Got lost on the subway and as a result spent a couple of hours exploring Greenwich Village and Chelsea - Walked the New York City High Line - Went to Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Centre) for a night view over New York DAY FOUR: 1 July - Went to the Upper West Side and had breakfast at Tom's Restaurant (from Seinfeld) - A spot of shopping on Fifth ...
Today we decided to leave the crazy city again, opting for hot dogs and people watching in the park, catching the subway back to Central Park. The park is so massive, we really only saw a tiny part of it, but managed to take in many of the sights including Strawberry Fields, a part of the park ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!