Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... working on my laptop, and it was quite difficult, as it kept moving around. About this time we had a good chat with our flight attendant – she was very friendly. She lives in a multi-story apartment in HK with her parents, brother and sister, as well as her grandparents! She said that she really enjoys her job.
We landed at 1.15pm HK time.It was the roughest landing I've ever experienced. Maybe he was an apprentice? The plane bounced, and we ...
... personal stories of those who arrived in the US with nothing more than a fistful of dollars and turned it into a better life through hard work, entrepreneurship and taking risks. Ally was smitten; by the stories, the images, the artefacts both on Ellis Is and Liberty Island. We had decided that if we had time we would try and find the details for relatives who had arrived in NY via Ellis Island from Italy & Slovenia some 100 years ago. She grabbed ...
... really cold morning - lips turned a bluish tinge and my gloves which are overkill at home were useless. Our faces were stinging from the cold! Kinda cool though.... walking through Central Park on a cold sunny December day. We met Emily on the walk and afterwards the 3 of us decided to warm up and get some food at Wholefoods. Emily had her first Wholefoods experience and think it's fair to say she liked it :-) The 3 of us then wandered along the ...
... of September 11th 2001
You do not leave here dry eyed. You feel like you have really shared in their grief.We then caught the water taxi for a trip up the Hudson to view the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
I paid a short visit to Macys in the evening as they stay open till 9 :30 pm, then we went to the empire state building at 10pm for an incredible view of Manhattan, Booklyn and New Jersey LIGHTS from the 86th floor.
I LOVE NEW ...
... slice of pizza, the beggar's come-on lines, the obtuse queuing system at The Empire State Building (3 hours from street to roof), or even bouncing round a room full of tits in the Sex Museum, too much happened to wring out every nuance of meaning in the space of this blog. It will have to wait; it will all have to wait. I cannot here write adequately about what it's like to lay on the lawn of Washington Square on a Friday evening, upon land where hundreds of ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!