Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
Travel Blogs from New York City
... finished off the day by taking my daughter on our free time to one of my favorite places from when I was her age - Serendipity! Their frozen hot chocolate is the best! It was a great day - thanks to everyone involved.
Charlotte - I really liked when we had to run place to place. I think that you should do this next year because lots of the girls loved it and it was really fun. Also, I loved the free time to be able to see all the sights like the M&M store ...
... in this building.
Time Warner Centre was a quick look, it is notibable for its residents at one time such as Ricky Martin, Anthony Hopkins, Beyonce and Jay Z.
Central Park is our next stop and it is a man made park. In 1858 it was created and all the trees you see in the park were planted there. It really is amazing how big it is.
The Dakota was on our list, this is famous for John Lennon as a tenant and the location for ...
... dresses and shoes - gorgeous rich princesses - only on the Upper East Side! It was very Gossip Girl. With lots of cycling under our belts we grabbed some delicious sandwiches from a nearby deli and had a relaxing lunch in front of one of the park lakes - bliss! Feeling like we deserved a treat after all our hard work cycling we headed to our local TGI Fridays for happy hour margaritas and nibbles.
The following day Cooz and I got the subway (subway pros now) out ...
... scored myself an electrical outlet in the lobby and watched some downloaded shows. I seriously needed the break.
Then I walked farther down 5th and over to Gramercy Tavern. Madison Square Park has added all kinds of cool little eateries, but fortunately, dinner was on the horizon. I had the most amazing Spinach Lasagna with grilled hen-of-the-woods mushrooms; divine. Brady and I ordered the Apple Crisp with black currants, walnuts, ...
... on the side, not sure what that new idea is???
JING FONG - wow the escalator went up, up and up about 3/4 stories...it was great to watch the kids faces when we entered the room...it was massive, really really massive, full and bustling with mostly locals not many tourists, lots of little women with little or no english pushing trolly's stacked high with bamboo steam pots...trollys with sweets/spring rolls, tripe!!! and a few other bits that i couldn't identify....we ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!