Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... As we were at Central Park, we did a horse and carriage ride through the park and our guide showed us apartment building that famous people lived in including the 50 million dollar penthouse lady Gaga owns. After our ride Dallas took us on the subway to fifth avenue to see the Waldorf Astoria as he knew I wanted to see it! We caught the subway home through grand central station which is just s magnificent ...
... burrito, we walked down Fulton Street to the Brooklyn Bridge Park. It’s all been and is still being redone to be a great place to hang out, play sports, lie in the sun, and go for a bike ride. It gives great views of the bridge, the statue of Liberty and the NYC skyline. We took some pretty pictures and soaked in the sun as we walked. We walked straight across the Brooklyn Bridge and boy was it busy. It was a little slow going as so many people were biking and walking across ...
... simply enjoying the morning heat.
I saw a couple of black guys deep in conversation, one siting on a bench and the other standing telling a story with animated arm movements and talking loud. Just as I got along side he gave the punch line to his mate, ".....so I told her, I ain't no Bruce mother f...... Willis!" I watch as the guy sitting slapped his knee and laughed hysterically. I was caught earwig and they looked over at me. I responded ...
... on another Subway ride. We had planned to do some more for the remaining afternoon but the subway was delayed and it was hot and stuffy underground and by the time we got on we decided the sensible thing would be to head back and have a quiet afternoon. Our kids are certainly not used to walking so much! I can't say that Conrad is loving it here, he is finding all the people, the heat and the closeness of everything ...
... hitting his head. No one else is around him.
Call for a doctor. I scream for a doctor. No one came forward.
Call for help. Be specific. Describe a specific person (you in the salmon pants!) so it's a specific person's responsibility. I don't do this one so well. I just ask for people to call for help.
The mob mentality shifts from being passive to being engaged. A few people call 911. A few people go look around the two police desks in the room to see if ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!