Metro-Home / United Nations Suites
Travel Blogs from New York City
... There are two observation decks with different charges for each, the express passes available from the street people covers them all for an extra fee of course. Linda the wise says we will have the simple basic pass to the 86th floor. No real lines anyway so the express pass would have been a waste. Two elevators, hardly a queue and we are there. Wow. 360 degree views over New York. There is the Chrysler building, THE ...
... so it tastes of something. Driver turned up early (needed restroom - of course) so we hang around waiting. Eventually set off on hilarious ride to airport. Talk about caricature and stereotype, this guy is special. Just insert cliche! Ya know what I'm a saying? From Nicaragua, I not crazy man, I live New Jersey; drive no hands, check beeper constantly read messages, call wife for directions, reverse into scaffolding, oop ah! Look at this traffic, mamma mia! I not scare, I know short cut...classic ...
... company, to the restaurant. Then we gave the scouts 20 minutes of free time to walk around Times Square with their buddies, and we walked back to the Park Central Hotel in Manhattan. Very nice hotel, and everyone is settled in and happy. All is good. Onto day 2 – a busy one for sure !
As Ol’ Blue Eyes sings, "Start Spreadin’ the News". The boys of Troop B241 are in ol’ New York ! ! ...
... so we decided to check it out. We soon found that it was some kind of outdoor activity festival so we walked around trying free samples of stuff. We soon found a few street performers and watched them for a while and were particularly impressed by a group of men who were doing performance gymnastics with volunteers from the crowd. After some more exploring, we soon heard 'Build Me Up, Buttercup' being sung so we went over and found a cool ...
... 0px; border: 0px;">
TripAdvisor Reviews Metro-Home / United Nations Suites New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!