US Suites Archstone La Jolla
Travel Blogs from La Jolla
Another great San Diego day!
Beth worked all day today, so we decided to again visit Balboa Park. The Park covers about 1,200 acres in the middle of San Diego. It is noted for it's beautiful gardens and museums.
Today we visited the Railroad Museum and Automobile Museum. We also managed to work in a ...
... for sure!
On Thursday evening, every week, there is a church group who comes to feed the homeless which congregate on the berm beside the public restroom. From our balcony, we can watch their graciousness and giving heart feed the homeless who return for seconds and thirds until all the food is gone. This meal is sometimes the only full meal these people have weekly. It is always wonderful to see that there are still ...
... was a beautiful morning. We stopped in at the Olive Cafe and got some food to go and had a picnic.
In the afternoon, Elodie and I went back to the hotel and swam and lounged around the pool.
Grandma, true to her word, took the girls shopping during her time with them. Everyone seemed to have had a good day.
It's a shame to be ending the trip and driving home tomorrow.
... favorite breakfast place from the day before. After another great breakfast we went down to the Cove to check out the seals. I love when a little bit of green space in a beautiful place turns into an afternoon of fun. First there were relay races. I had no idea how fast Samantha was. Soon Ben saw people flying kites and wanted to get one. After all the engineers on site had trouble properly constructed ours, I walked up to ...
... whole time so water activities were out. We saw the seals and sea lions at La Jolla, twice. Once by bicycle from the hostel and then Graham took us again. Saturday night we went to their friends house - Taylor & Josh, who cooked up a mean feed and had a fire pit going out the back where we were introduced to a s'more - biscuits with fire roasted marshmallows and melted Hershey's chocolate. ...
Other places to stay in La Jolla
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Heaven on earth
- A good choice
- Great location, slow service
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Friendly staff, relatively nice hotel, location sort of remote
- Not a happy camper
- Had a Great Stay Despite Circumstances
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Front Desk staff needs better training
- Room not ready
- Wonderful for Families!
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Strictly for BUSINESS trips!!!
- Great service and very comfortable
- Very nice rooms
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Ecstatic about Estancia
- Loved the Estancia
- Absolutely Oustanding.
La Jolla, La Jolla | 1 star hotelfrom $151
- Great stay
- Great stay at 1/2 of the price of a LaJolla Luxury Hotel
- Very Nice Stay
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Th picture in their ad looks good , but.....
- Loved the Sea Lodge
- Really Disgusting
La Jolla, La Jolla | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- La Valencia # 1
- Incredible experience, Exciting, AWESOME
- Bad way to start our honeymoon :-(
La Jolla, La Jolla | 1 star hotelfrom $141
- Step out of the room and look where you are!
- What a dump!!
- Lovely place to stay, well maintained, great location !
La Jolla, La Jolla | Hotelfrom $58
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $189
- Great place to stay!
- Not bad if you don't expect much
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Our Great Escape!
- Charming hotel with beautiful views
- Charming and Gracious Hotel in the Best Location in La Jolla
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- GREAT HOTEL AT A GREAT PRICE
- Great Stay
- Nice quiet hotel in a great location!
La Jolla, La Jolla | 2 star hotelfrom $142
- Loved this La Jolla hotel!
- Terrible accomodations at the La Jolla Inn
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $138
- A real jewel of a find!
- PARADISE AT THE BEACH
La Jolla, La Jolla | Hotelfrom $123