US Suites Archstone La Jolla
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from La Jolla
The messages from these millennial groups - follows the philosophy and belief system of their leaders:
* Do not act rationally or in their best interest all the time
* They hold unusual beliefs
* They see the world in ways that oppose a commonly accepted sense of reality
* As a result of their beliefs; they engage in practices that "outsiders" consider 'deviant' or 'dangerous'.
... and it was full of roadworks so not exactly the Italian vibe we were looking for!
Next we ventured into the Gaslamp District, which is where all the fun happens. Bars upon bars upon restaurants and more restaurants. Pretty much anything you want is down there. It is a very attractive street, bar all the roadworks going on, and I can only imagine the craziness that must go on there at night. Everything is pretty much centred on Fifth Avenue so we strolled from one end ...
... teacher was sick! Sid was crestfallen, so they suggested that she do the Yoga for Dancers class starting at the same time instead. The yoga teacher (Tamara Levinson-Campos) is a former Olympic rhythm gymnast and had danced with Madonna on 3 of her world tours and was quite someone in the dance world so we left a very nervous Sid at the school waiting for the lesson to start whilst we went off to look for a Walgreens, Target and a juice bar. The juice bar that ...
... very big at all. More of a theme park than a place to see and learn about the oceans wonders - wouldn't recommend wasting your time on this one.
We are now drinking beer and cider by the grill and preparing for a long drive tomorrow towards the direction of the Grand Canyon but with a few pit stops in between - first stop Lake Havasu, AZ.
... drink those, there are so many who prefer good beer from the microbreweries. There are lots of them and they make great things like oatmeal stout or maple flavored beer. Time to change the clichee - America has great beer to offer!
It's been kind of difficult to find cheap and good food in San Diego. Normally we use urban spoon.com or yelp.com to find something to eat, but in case of this city it was hard to find something not too expensive that ...
Other places to stay in La Jolla
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Heaven on earth
- A good choice
- Great location, slow service
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Hilton Torrey Pines
- Friendly staff, relatively nice hotel, location sort of remote
- Not a happy camper
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Front Desk staff needs better training
- Room not ready
- Wonderful for Families!
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Strictly for BUSINESS trips!!!
- Great service and very comfortable
- Very nice rooms
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Ecstatic about Estancia
- Loved the Estancia
- Absolutely Oustanding.
La Jolla, La Jolla | 1 star hotelfrom $151
- Great stay
- Great stay at 1/2 of the price of a LaJolla Luxury Hotel
- Very Nice Stay
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Love being on the beach
- Th picture in their ad looks good , but.....
- Loved the Sea Lodge
La Jolla, La Jolla | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- La Valencia # 1
- Incredible experience, Exciting, AWESOME
- Bad way to start our honeymoon :-(
La Jolla, La Jolla | 1 star hotelfrom $141
- Not so Suite
- Step out of the room and look where you are!
- What a dump!!
La Jolla, La Jolla | Hotelfrom $58
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Our Great Escape!
- Charming hotel with beautiful views
- Charming and Gracious Hotel in the Best Location in La Jolla
La Jolla, La Jolla | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- GREAT HOTEL AT A GREAT PRICE
- Great Stay
- Nice quiet hotel in a great location!
La Jolla, La Jolla | 2 star hotelfrom $142
- Loved this La Jolla hotel!
- Terrible accomodations at the La Jolla Inn
La Jolla, La Jolla | 4 star hotelfrom $138
- A real jewel of a find!
- PARADISE AT THE BEACH
La Jolla, La Jolla | Hotelfrom $123