Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs
Travel Blogs from Ouray
I don't know what Owen & Elise see in this Off-Roading thing! It's hard to keep ones footing when the Jeep is rocking and bouncing, but we did stop for a while of Marmot hunting on the Magie Gulch Trail. I ran all over that hillside and those darn Marmots just jump down a hole. So I didn't catch any, but it was fun. Check out the pics. Now that Randy shared the pictures Pam has said that Marmots look like little bears. So I'm updating my blog. I'm Brown Bear hunting. Watch out ...
... are already on sale. Adults can ski the entire season for $379; Seniors (70 ) can get a season pass for $89, and children 5 and under ski for free. Woo-hoo! For you bicycle enthusiasts, Loveland Pass is one of three passes used in the annual "Triple Bypass" ride, a supreme challenge to test the ultimate fitness of any cyclist. The event, which will be held this year on July 12 and 13, begins in Bergen Park at the junction of CO-74 ...
40. Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia
41. Historic Areas of Istanbul
42. Historical Monuments of Mtskheta
43. Tbilisi Historic District (submitted)
... at the end of the catwalk, we could see the lower part of the falls free-falling down into the the river from inside its own natural boxed-in canyon area. It wasn't flowing as hard or fast as it had been it years past, but it was still pretty to see.
Stephanie, Zack, Kurtis, my dad, and I all walked down the several short flights of stairs to get to dry ground inside the canyon beside the river. The canyon and river were also ...
... the wheel and pulling over to let people pass was my style.
2) We may be a good cure for SW Colorado's drought since the rain followed us all the way down the mountain.
3) Flexibility is important on a vacation, especially one this long. We are pretty good at making the best of what comes our way.
4) Someday I want to get up to Ouray to enjoy the day I had planned for today. I'll skip the monsoon season when I do come ...