Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs
Travel Blogs from Ouray
... on our bikes and enjoyed the ride. We rode together for the first 35ish miles: a few hills, a few descents, lots and lots of water. It was gorgeous. Red comes up with names for each of his ride groups, today we were either dubbed: Coffee Crusaders or Casual Crew. Today was a 92 mile day, so first lunch was at mile 45. It turned pretty hot pretty quickly. We climbed a 4 mile mountain and then a 12 mile descent. At that point it was just me and Leash, at the bottom of ...
... are already on sale. Adults can ski the entire season for $379; Seniors (70 ) can get a season pass for $89, and children 5 and under ski for free. Woo-hoo! For you bicycle enthusiasts, Loveland Pass is one of three passes used in the annual "Triple Bypass" ride, a supreme challenge to test the ultimate fitness of any cyclist. The event, which will be held this year on July 12 and 13, begins in Bergen Park at the junction of CO-74 ...
40. Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia
41. Historic Areas of Istanbul
42. Historical Monuments of Mtskheta
43. Tbilisi Historic District (submitted)
... at the end of the catwalk, we could see the lower part of the falls free-falling down into the the river from inside its own natural boxed-in canyon area. It wasn't flowing as hard or fast as it had been it years past, but it was still pretty to see.
Stephanie, Zack, Kurtis, my dad, and I all walked down the several short flights of stairs to get to dry ground inside the canyon beside the river. The canyon and river were also ...
... the wheel and pulling over to let people pass was my style.
2) We may be a good cure for SW Colorado's drought since the rain followed us all the way down the mountain.
3) Flexibility is important on a vacation, especially one this long. We are pretty good at making the best of what comes our way.
4) Someday I want to get up to Ouray to enjoy the day I had planned for today. I'll skip the monsoon season when I do come ...