Tulalip Resort Casino
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Tulalip Resort Casino Marysville
Travel Blogs from Marysville
... bucket incident is that we gave it away with the food. There were no shops along the way that we could easily buy a bucket to replace it so we just ignored the fact that it was missing when we handed in the van.
Handing back the 'turtle truck” ended up being painless as they didn’t charge us for the stone chip in the windscreen or the missing bucket. They will just fill up the hole in the windscreen with gunk. I doubt whether ...
... t fly at all
- We used 356 gallons of fuel at an average cost of $5.71/gallon (less than my trip 3 years ago with Sean!).
- The least expensive fuel was $4.90 (Buffalo, WY), and the most expensive was $7.63 (Ithaca, NY).
- We camped out in tents 3 nights, stayed in hotels 5 nights, and stayed with friends the rest of the time.
- We only put the plane in a hangar two nights (Dayton and Omaha – hail there is enough to scare ...
... nothing to cover your crown jewels surely must be painful. Pain or no pain, this is a yearly tradition that brings out the free-spirited hippies of Seattle on bicycles. Most everyone was décor'ed in body paint and the more bashful of cyclists were wearing thongs. Decorated in the whole spectrum of the rainbow, people were painted with flowers, as Buzz Lightyear, with World Cup jerseys on and as ninja turtles with their ding dongs flapping and their pretty pillows flopping. ...
... pretty much free to walk where I wanted. A hot dog and a plastic cup of beer big enough to swim in sufficed for dinner. Seattle lost to the Astros 2-7 and I walked back in the rain to the car park, happy that I had negotiated my first day alone in Seattle only to find the private car park where Maya's dad's car was parked was closed. A taxi home with Maya's parents driving me back downtown to the car park the next day left me slightly red faced. Ever wondered what the worlds ...
... downtown for a few hours. If the weather is nice, maybe a trip up Victoria's peak.
* 1 week in Nepal - starting in Kathmandu. We have about 5 days in Kathmandu while waiting for our Chinese and Tibet visas, so I'm hoping to get into the valley for some hiking and UNESCO temple visits. Then a couple of days at The Last Resort, where one can do lots of outdoor activities.
* 3 weeks in Tibet/Western China. ...