Travelodge High Holborn
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Travel Blogs from London
... had been over for a week to improve their English. Her English was very good and when she found we were from NZ, she would have talked all night to us. She loves LOTR and the NZ accent and was interested that we were dairy farmers as her father has a piggery and 100 acres.
We finally left them to find some dinner and found a place upstairs called Eat where there was a good snack bar to choose ...
Like any good start to a trip, Mary Kate and Ashley's movie Winning London kicked off the start of the trip. After spending four days in this amazing city, I can happily say I definitely won it. Going into London I honestly didn't really know what to expect. Don't get me wrong, I was excited to see my friends and see another city, but I guess my lack of knowledge of London led to no expectations which made London absolutely blow my mind and make me love it even more.
... to get to the palace early for a spot watching the Changing of the Guard, we hopped our first Red Double Decker Bus from Hammersmith. We could see the crowds already forming as we walked through Green Park, there was no way we could see any of the parade from the front gates so we found an unoccupied section of fence along the West side gates. We had a great view...except for the sun shining in our eyes between patches of cloud. Waiting, waiting, waiting, ...
I'm on the plane - somewhere between Istanbul and London and my watch says its 6 o'clock. But whether that is 6am or pm I couldn't tell you - nor where in the world that's the time. Today is a day that just keeps giving and we've already lost count of how many breakfasts we've eater.
We landed in Istanbul early this morning, transiting there on our way to London. I'm thrilled with how excited the kids are about visiting a city they've heard ...
... 22823;， 人们很少攀 ;比心理；ഘ 1;国人的业Ë 13;生活很健 247;，看书、 1917;茶、徒步 12289;跑马拉松& #65292;但相对枯 燥；伦敦气 ;候四季温। 6;不大，严Ċ ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience