Travelodge High Holborn
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Travel Blogs from London
... As soon as you enter,
you will get an affectionate welcome from the gatekeeper team. At this inn, you
can find out lavishness living at reasonably priced rates. The high class
dining services at the eating-place gives you the chance of taste gourmet meal.
The wellness treatments, which are provided at these inns, are elite ...
... their homes and settlements in the area. During the Second World War many buildings in the area were extensively damaged due to bombings and with an influx of more Chinese immigrants to the country it was shifted to its current location in Soho.
Its current location still houses a large part of the Chinese community who have set up their businesses in the area, which include its famous restaurants and cafes. One of the ...
... such fun.
We ended our day, and our London stay, with an amazing Indian dinner, after a little sweet talking on Sheneez's part at a hard-to-get-into restaurant. If you're ever in London, do make sure to book well ahead at Veeraswamy...you won't be disappointed!
But, all good things must come to an end, and now we're off today to Belgium to begin our next adventure. We really have no idea what to expect, but we're excited about all the possibilities that await ...
... the lane....its full and there is a line of cars behind it.... and the driver is reaching out through his partially open window towards me giving a massive thumbs up and grinning from ear to ear....I look around...and back and he is still there.....and he is looking at me his thumb waving all over the place. So I give him a nod and a helmet grin. He slowly drives off thumb still up. So got to thinking....I got a Canada flag sticker on me helmet...he would have ...
... awesome. What a great way to spend a birthday!
We preceded the musical with a visit to Covent Garden - a phenomenon on its own on a Saturday in July. Then after, we dined at a restaurant recommended by Rick Steves - delicious!
Tomorrow, the magic continues as we visit the relatively new Harry Potter ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience