Travelodge High Holborn
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Travel Blogs from London
... to relax in the lush green meadows of Hyde Park and indulge in some leisure activities such as walking, running, swimming, boating or rowing. You can do cycling and horse riding as well. You can also see the various attractions of the place such as Speakers’ Corner, Serpentine Lake, Serpentine Gallery, Serpentine Solar Shuttle, Princess Diana Memorial Fountain and Princess Diana Memorial Playground. At Kensington Gardens, you can take a tour of ...
... felt pretty "local".
I showed up in London to meet my family, who were in the city. In the last few months, I've had to navigate my way through slums, villages, beach coastlines, trails, sometimes in the dark, rain or cold. It's been exciting at times, but for the most part, I think I've kept my cool. Getting around London was a shock though. The blur of trains, taxis, cars and well heeled pedestrians took me several days ...
... the rail viaduct that Harry Potter's train went over on its way to Hogwarts Castle, which incidentally, is nowhere near the viaduct and is much closer to Edinburgh. That night we were in Inverness which was our most northerly visit & smaller than most of our overnight stops. However it was Friday night & it is a Uni town and we were warned that the streets would be noisy. I didn't loose any sleep but people on the otherside of the hotel all complained the next morning. ...
... the centre of Wokingham for a wander along the high street including a coffee stop at a lovely little Spanish. From here we went to a beautiful local bird reserve called Dinton Pastures Country Park for a walk around the lake to mingle with the swans, geese & ducks, and to stretch our legs. After some lunch back at Steve’s place we re-packed our things and finally headed to Heathrow airport for the long trip ...
... old in 24 days, and her stamina and maturity surpass most people far older. She may rule the world one day. As for us, we had an amazing time with our kids on this journey. We wish Lee could have joined us for a truly family experience, but we talked about him a lot and laughed about what he would have said or done in many situations. Grab the brass ring. This is not a dress rehearsal! Cheers! Au revoir! Ciao! ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience