Travelodge High Holborn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Travel Blogs from London
... there are only a few people left inside the terminal. The very last people out of the terminal is the other couple! Oh my gosh. The woman is in a wheelchair so I feel bad about being irritated that they took so very long to leave the terminal. They also have 5 large suitcases to fit into the van. Our transfer guide is climbing into the back of the van to move our bags around and stuff in their suitcases. ...
... day, after the plane it's Gatwick to King's Cross via train then King's cross to St. Christopher's on foot. There's one thing in this world that will fix any aching pains, it's a double 'cino, one sugar, one choc, made by angel eyes Dave. To get there and find it closed was the most depressing thing to happen to me since that day I asked my pillow to be my girlfriend and it said no. We're completely thrown off guard, standing outside for a few minutes keeping a silent vigil. ...
... the Wright Bros in 1903 to these massive planes less than 40 years later makes my head spin to comprehend how life can change so quickly around you. Before we headed out there we had to stop and buy some shoes for Liz as the ones she had brought were not going to cope with the amount of walking ahead of us in the weeks to come. Fortunately we found some very quickly and were on our way to the Museum. John Wesley is a ...
... is about $25 Aussie.....for London standards that is super cheap haha!! Food was delicious. We walked further around the area, checking out a local park, then decided to head back to the house for a nap, before getting ready for our anniversary dinner tonight. I booked a table at Barbecoa a Jamie Oliver restaurant next door to St. Paul's. We left the house early so we could find our way there in time. But in London fashion, it of course started to ...
... and head off to London. Our tour guide is Tim and the bus driver is Dave, both very affable guys.
We first do a drive through some of the famous bits of London, taking in Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye etc. The traffic is off its face and how these drivers manouvre these giant buses around some of the narrow streets is beyond us. They do use their size to their advantage though in some situations.
After this warm ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience