Travelodge High Holborn
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Travel Blogs from London
... so patrons were coming for that. Families out walking, runners along the canal way. Very busy and happy. The tour boats and river buses were full 3.40pm we walked 200mtrs to Warwick station where we met up with Mantha and Brendon. She hasn't changed and he is such a nice Irish guy. Had a bottle of bubbles on board to celebrate their engagement then wandered along the embankment to the pub we were at last ...
... I've also been stuffing myself with figs and raspberries, they're so tasty and cheap. The beer has been average, but I do enjoy the amount of gin on offer, and do enjoy the refreshingly fruity taste of Pimms. I'll listen to Defying Gravity once more (a bit of Disney musical music compliments the Shakespeare and museums quite nicely I feel :P ), and take in as much of this countryside as I can. I'll post a picture if I can snap one that isn't blurry. Onwards to the ...
... out with lost bearings. I walked for what felt like hours until my feet could not handle any more. Then I went home for a well deserved nap. Although London is a huge and busy city, the vibe is still relaxed. No one kicks up a fuss about anything. People get on with what they are doing regardless of what's going on around them. Despite the crazy traffic there is no road rage, and people don't mind getting shoved ...
... nibble and climb was magical to watch, they were such a delight. In the lake, huge brown trout circled just below the surface, safe behind no fishing signs. We looked around the home of the other Kate, Wills and baby Georgie: Kensington Palace. No royals spotted today, but we did see gardeners cutting the grass with secateurs haha. On the way home we collected SIM cards and talked to a Brit selling them to us, he had seen kiwis on come ...
... and the Gulf Wars. They are also responsible for the security at the Tower. We toured the museum of the Fusiliers and found it to be very interesting. We did finally go and see the Crown Jewels. They really are beautiful, but I think the most fascinating thing is their role in history. Every piece means something to the ruler who is crowned. Whether it be wisdom, justice, mercy or knowledge, each piece has a meaning. The grounds are quite nice to look around and see where the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience