Travelodge High Holborn
Travel Blogs from London
... in large parklands.
We perused the markets along with several hundred others. Daryl found a large paella being cooked so it was an easy choice for our lunch with a glass of sangria. It was delicious and very similar to Daryl's recipe.
We walked up the hill to the Royal observatory which is located on the prime meridian (0 degrees longitude), ...
... safe! Suppose I should buy smother bag before my trip to Europe. Probably one that has a zip! We sat at the table until I felt better, and I eventually got a glass of wine. Here in London you can get either a small, medium or large size glass! With the largest amount being 250ml! Insane!! So understandably I was fair happy after a few of those. We sat there for a while and randomly decided to go visit Camden town. Probably because Jared was so ...
London...you've been ok thus far. Busy, stinky and wet... Today we'll be checking out your sights! First stop is the Tower of London. This 1000 year old castle, in true litigious London, has been restored to almost 2012 safety, but it was still mind blowing to see and imagine the castle in its original form. The first and oldest historical monument we've seen. Very cool. From here we went back into the city where I bought some shoes and saw more of regent st., trafalgar sq, ...
... will be leaving Friday the 26th and returning Sunday the 28th.
Tuesday, one of our free days, was reserved for an optional trip to see Shakespeare's Globe. It is not the original Globe, as this burned down in the 1600's, but a very accurate recreation that was completed in 1997. I had learned a decent amount about The Globe in high school, and was interested in seeing the recreation in person. The Globe was surrounded by a modern building that housed ...
... The shops are full of summer clothes and in this temperature it is very weird to think of summer clothes. Lunch we popped into Subway for a bite to eat as the breakfasts we've been having is pretty filling. Did a bit of travel organising for our next trip in Ireland and enjoying the rest of the day taking it easy. Tomorrow we are off to Southampton on our bus tour so looking forward to our next ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience