Travelodge High Holborn
Travel Blogs from London
... to write but there is also so much in my mind that has not yet translated into words. I am going to split this into two separate posts because I feel like the acts of coming home and being home are entirely different and there is no way for me to consolidate them. When my flight landed in London after my travels to Germany and Greece, my mind went blank and I started tearing up on the plane. I knew that it would be my last time ...
... very short 50 minute wait from landing to re boarding we are back in same seats. This time there was much less people so after take off and seat belt sign off we moved to our own comfy seats. This flight only 7 hours but much more comfy we arrived in London on time. We get through the UK Border check point without being arrested but took bit over an hour, yep I made more friends there as well. Then through customs which ...
... London to see how this plays out.
Windsor Castle for the day today. Lucky we waited
till Easter was over, back to work meant less crowds at the Castle. We decided to take the train rather than use our hire car later in the week. 30
minutes by train to Windsor- Eton. As you come through the paddocks the
grand vista awaits you. What a site and well worth £18 each entry. The
changing of the guard ...
... is a national disgrace. I was ashamed at the disorganised mess of our relatively new national terminus. We have dropped in to many different airports on our travels and sadly Terminal 5 I can report is (as we always knew it would be) not up to standard. The Club lounge was filthy, and the general layout of the airport a disorganised mess. Oh well...welcome back to Blighty!
Onwards, the home straight is in sight.
... different underground policies, none of which I had any idea about and then finally parted in the wee hours of the following morning.
The next day was horrendous. Russel and I had somehow made it back to the flat, and woke to pounding headaches, trying to calculate exactly how many pints we'd subjected ourselves to. Valiantly, he endeavoured to give me a tour of London by showing me the various sights and sounds like Trafalgar Square, Covent Gardens ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience