Travelodge High Holborn
Travel Blogs from London
... into Earl's Court to see the police box/TARDIS there - again, thought I would die (for those of you who aren't sci-fy geeks, the TARDIS is Dr. Who's spaceship). All in all Friday was a very busy day with lots to see and do. It was made awesome by the company of Hannah and her friends. I had so much fun with Hannah and her friends and I was very sad to leave them when Saturday night came around.
I'm so happy that I have friends like both of my Hannahs. They're ...
... and get clean time
4-5pm Walk in Victoria Park towards Olympic Park
5-6pm Blocked by canal from reaching Olympic park, but stumbled into funky riverside bar
6-7pm Wine and Cheese in Dalston wine bar (Karen's highlight)
7-8pm Meet up with old friend Ross for Vietnamese dinner (not such a great choice when realised Ross was allergic to peanuts!)
... US did manage a silver medal.
I didn't get to hear my national anthem tonight, but I felt like part of the British public tonight as the pride in country swelled and spread throughout the stadium. This was a night that I will never forget. I was proud of the US athletes, but super excited for the British atheltes who achieved far beyond what people thought they could. Coco and I were by far some of the best athletic supporters there ...
... option. However presumptuous, I do have quite a few friends scattered across Europe and helpful, ever-patient parents in the U.S., so I am not too fussed at this point, but it’s something that must be arranged soon. With plenty of time, I stopped into a shop to top-up my phone for the trip. I rarely used phone credit in the UK, but abroad everything will be coming out of my credit. After waiting about 5 minutes for it to process, I finally just got a bottle ...
... She told him to make sure to make his father a proper meal. After dropping him off, she told us what a bad son he was because he didn't take care of his father, didn't want to visit him more than 5-10 minutes in the hospital and didn't want to stay with him today because he had his own washing to do. The cabbie was definitely on top of things here in Staplehurst. She told us how we would get to the gardens so much faster than the group taking the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotel
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $190
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $284
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $69
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotel$361 average
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience