Travelodge High Holborn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsTravelodge High Holborn London
The first room they gave us was AWFUL!!! It reminded us of a convalescent hospital! Thinking we had to stay there made me want to cry! They also knew we had 3 people and gave us 2 twin beds! The night shift was much more accommodating than the day shift and they found us another room across the street that had enough beds for us.
The second room was okay but still not really up to par even for a mid-range hotel. No phone in the rooms, housekeeper made our beds but never took out dirty coffee mugs or trash. Burned out light bulbs and no clock. I would not stay here again.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Travelodge High Holborn London
Travel Blogs from London
Katie and I headed out for some food after that last entry. We found a “Take Away” Chinese restaurant a few blocks away (actually there are no such thing as blocks in any of the 3 countries we’ve visited. Squares are not nearly as popular as triangles. Anyone who has ever been here knows what I’m talking about. Even their …
... and had a curry for lunch in Brick Lane - couldn't go to the UK without trying the national dish. Sadly after this is was pretty much time to call it a day and we needed to head to Heathrow for our flight to Paris that night. We were departing from the brand new Terminal 5 which was packed, but also had Gordon Ramsey's restaurant Plane Food there, so we made good use of that with a few more cocktails...
... 8230; the front part of the set is lifted away, exposing the ‘private’ room and showing the video camera that is projecting the image above the stage… as Winston’s life falls apart, so does the entire stage set. Piece by piece every bit is dismantled by gas-masked troops, destroyed bit by bit as Winston realises his life has been similarly destroyed, until there is nothing left but a completely bare stage and nothing ...
... stories and some more general extravagance; Castle Howard for Brideshead, and more general... Ok, you get the idea....
We have travelled as far south as Devon, to visit chum Max and family Selby and Paris, living on a charming farm near Dartington, home to the Barn Cinema, and also near Brixham on Torbay, where I lived back in year 10 (1984).
... bothered by it and it kinda makes me sad:(. We are going to Windsor Castle tomorrow and hopefully getting the rest of my wallet/money problem sorted out. I can't wait to experience more of London!! Plus since I didn't eat dinner I was kinda hungry when it got late so Caroline dug some of the crackers she bought but didn't want out of the trash can in our room and they are ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
53 Park Lane, London | 5 star hotelfrom $51
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value