Trastevere Casa Luva
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Trastevere Casa Luva Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
In keeping with our habit, we set off early again today. We had done some research about the Duomo last night and found that the free cathedral didn't open until 10am. However, the Cupola (dome) and bell tower opened at 8.30. We decided to buy tickets and visit the dome. We left a little later than planned but it all worked out well. We packed our bags and had some breakfast before leaving. We then walked just across the road to the ...
... that brings you everywhere you need to go.
The hostel staff was extremely welcoming. They wanted a copy of my passport when I checked in, but when I explained that mine was stolen, they told me they felt really bad about that and warned me to watch my bag as I left for the day.
In case you're wondering...I booked a private room with my own bathroom. It's very nice for a hostel, except that I can feel the springs through the ...
... both, although we have probably got the best of both too. And to compound my stupidity regarding the ridiculous flights choices to get here, my intentions having been that getting here early meant we could explore bits in the afternoon of our arrival, well of course we were too darn tired to do anything except try & find a supermarket to get some supplies & go to bed! And even this was a bit of a disaster, as ...
... in the fridge so hopefully we wouldn't get robbed in the back pocket when we paid. We were totally wrong and felt very deflated when we got the bill of our simple lunch of a panni each, bottle of coke and a sparkling water costing €47. The bottle of coke alone was €6 plus a service fee, that is roughly $10 Aussie currency. I appealed to the manager, he laughed off my ignorance at the prices so decided to do what all good Aussies would and told him how **** it ...
Caroline has been here before, but for the Wearn males it's the first time. Well, Rome certainly delivers. Airport was the total opposite of Singapore - a little chaotic in a good way and passport control that took a quick look at the front cover of one of of the four passports! Had the italian coffee experience waiting for shuttle - order and pay, move down the counter, pick up, drink and go. Great coffee and atmosphere. Drive ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82