Trastevere Casa Luva
TripAdvisor Reviews Trastevere Casa Luva Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... last year are better than any from this year.
The highlight today was strolling back to the Spanish Steps after dinner and watching everyone hanging out having a great time. It is a lively city with a great atmosphere. Of course all day today Larry obligingly posed with Audrey Hepburn or taking selfies with him and Lois. Lois is an amazing good sport..sometimes she is asked to kiss frogs who also happen to be fountains, smile over an eggplant dinner ...
... in St. Peter's Square. The nun told us to arrive no later than 6:30 am for the 10:30 audience! Our hotel is only a 10 minute walk to the Vatican so we dutifully arose early, skipped the hotel breakfast and walked to the Vatican. A line had already formed by the time we had arrived! Roman lines are not orderly, single file, wait your place lines. They are like Roman time, fluid and never the same. Line, in fact, is the wrong word to use. It is more like a group with ...
... told by the hotel staff that it would not be possible for today. The tour would be too late and too long and I would not be able to get back for the meeting with the tour director. I began to try to figure out what I would do. The tour director arrived for the early session and she felt sure that the information was incorrect. She rang the catacombs, gave me directions and I was off. I went to the Catacombs of St Sebastian. There are many different catacombs and each one wants to ...
Merry Christmas! This morning we had a local guide take us on a walking tour around the colosseum and the ancient Roman ruins. We were then off to see the pope in Saint Peter's Square. We stood in a pretty good spot and listened to his speech in Italian and then were given a blessing. Lunch was another 5 course ...
... an exit row which is great for the extra leg room.
Arriving in Rome another surprise. The customs line is really short and I am through in 10 minutes. Pick up bag and take a train into town. All good. When I get out, there are people and police everywhere. Apparently there are protests against the austetity measures. So I skirt the main areas and wander to my accomodation near Piazza ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82