Trastevere Casa Luva
TripAdvisor Reviews Trastevere Casa Luva Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Nico: I liked Italy because the people where very nice to me and respectful. I liked the buildings and how they looked. And I really liked how hard it rained. I'll never forget the cats in the ruins, the gelato, and the pizza. And I'll never forget how good I felt while I was ...
... because of the doco, we could explain to both the kids how the whole thing worked. A few moments of eeriness as we thought about the believers who died there and it was time to head out.
Easier said than done.....no exit signage and Juls makes the perfect comment "I think the only way to get out of here is how the gladiators did....by dying!".
After working our way around and finally out we then had to return to the challenge of the buses. Sigh. ...
... bit, arriving by horse and carriage and also hiring a guide to help us navigate the labrynths (sp?).
St Peters was overwhelmingly impressive, as it seems to intend. Emma and Lilian stayed for the 5pm Catholic Mass which they thoroughly ...
... is in port only 8 hours, less the 3 hours to and from leaves five hours and we always want a little extra time to allow for a mishap since the ship will not wait wait for us if we're late getting back.
We had our list of things we wanted to see and our tour driver had it. First stop was atop the hill which Rome sits on for a view of the places to visit. First stop, the Vatican. We didn't have time to go inside the cathedral ...
... them about the Roman empire and the other about dinosaurs. We watched the film about the Roman empire. They had to stop the ride a couple of times because people were feeling sick so they had to be moved. Niomi and I also felt sick but carried on with the ride.
Shortly after the cinema it was time to head back to the Colosseum for our for 1pm. We bought some more water before entering the Colosseum to keep us hydrated. We bought one audio guild between us so we ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82