Trastevere Casa Luva
TripAdvisor Reviews Trastevere Casa Luva Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... quite nice, we considered buying a Trevi fountain souvenir but thought twice on that one...
Back to the hotel we headed to have a nana nap as the heat was getting the better of us! We had now been moved to the hostel part of the hotel which was situated upstairs, no where near as nice sadly, the bathrooms anyway but would do for the next night.
Ella and Thea Casey would be arriving today into Rome for their last little part of their trip and brief it ...
... I think and how many poor slaves died in the construction? Lots of questions I know but I am incapable of describing it all. The crowd roar would have been deafening when something exciting happened - like a killing I suppose!!!! A gory bunch the ancient Romans!!!
After so much walking during the day we caught a bus back home and wandered another ten metres from our apartment door for another wonderful authentic Italian dinner.
... Again ) this time to go to Ristorante, Pizzeria, Bar it is called La Strada. We entered the restaurant on the ground floor and were shown up stairs, so of we go climbing a rather large flight of stair and complaining all the way. This is the description from the restaurants business card. We will welcome you on our terrace witha view suspended midway between the sky and the sea, one eye on Positano and ...
... blocked sinuses, headaches - so was more than ready for bed.
WEDNESDAY 17 JULY
Finally... another completely free day! Almost everyone from the tour decided to go on a tour of the Vatican, however I decided to save my money for something else and have a day to explore Rome at my own pace. In hindsight, I probably should have gone to the Vatican, but there's always next time. While everyone was wandering around the Vatican, I was able to have a ...
... I didn't have time to watch all my choices. Last time I travelled to Europe was in 1993, and I talked to my fellow passengers all the way across the Atlantic. Now, 20 years later, travelling from Down Under, I was isolated in my own electronic cocoon. My fellow passengers didn't know how lucky they were. 3hour stopover in Dubai....then 6hours to Rome. We had a comical long, packed like ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82