Trastevere Casa Luva
TripAdvisor Reviews Trastevere Casa Luva Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... tour guide and Gerry, I watched as hundreds walked by the guarded chapel, then wandered over to wait behind an elderly couple holding hands and canes as they asked the guard for permission to enter. He was very deliberate in his questioning of the couple "Why do you want to enter" and their response was simple: "To pray for our health", they said. I knew why I was wanting to enter and clearly my purpose fell within the parameters, but as I approached I sincerely ...
After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, the city's population declined to less than 50,000 people. It continued to stagnate or shrink until the Renaissance. When the Kingdom of Italy ...
... they have to say even on the narrow streets when you have to walk single file. Our guide was very nice, funny, and made the day enjoyable. Other highlights of our time in Rome include drinking out of the public water fountains--the water is delicious!--and of course the food!! Our first night, we went to Osteria del Pegno. This restaurant was recommended by one of Phil's friends and it did not disappoint! Important note: a reservation is needed for ...
We were woken on the Futura at 5.30am, as that is when it set sail to Split. It meant we had time to pack and prepare for leaving the ship. We docked at 9.00 and our transfer to the airport was due at 9.30. The transfer arrived at 9.59 so a good start to get to the airport. We arrived and started queuing at the check in, which it seemed half of Split was doing (16 checkins all with a queue about 12 deep). As seasoned travellers, the line we chose was the slowest ...
... br> The next site to absolutely blow my mind was seeing the famous Trevi Fountain. It was about 10 times larger than I expected it to be, and was magnificent to behold. It also took my breath away! From Travel Tips in USA Today, the Trevi Fountain that stands in Trevi Square was designed by Roman architect Nicola Salvi. The building of it began in 1732 and concluded three decades later. Before his death in 1751, Salvi chose young ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82