TownePlace Suites Pocatello
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews TownePlace Suites Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
We headed south this morning at about ten AM. There are always a lot of last minute loadings and such which take a bit of time. I got my stitches removed from my eyelid early and was able to pitch in. Lynn does a masterful job of packing, shopping and fitting all of the necessities into the coach. The new rig, Pearl, has lots more storage and a whole raft of hidey holes. The trick, as you can ...
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
... Surplus MC1-1B. It was done after a test drop of a 55 gal. Drum in a T-10 parachute harness and canopy was used. Multiple successful jumps were conducted without incident or injury.
Adjacent to the south end of the bridge is a parking area with a visitors' center, which allows for easy access to the bridge. To the east, along the south rim of the canyon, lies the dirt ramp used by Evel Knievel when he unsuccessfully ...
... in miles, "City X: 100" is 100 miles and it's more like 1.6 to 2 hours away...****! Now multiply those distances to 200, 300, etc, and it's even more "****!"
(2) I hit 8000 miles driven so far on this trip, today. I also crossed back into the Mountain Time zone...meaning that I lost an hour from Pacific again and my body's complete confusion about WTF time it is continues.
See today's pictures below.
... since I didn't know where the ball was going -- it was too early.
We had a great time and enjoyed the view from the club house patio with our drinks afterward.
Larry & Marilynn have been great hosts.
Take a look at some of the golf course holes in the pictures.
We leave tomorrow to go to Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park and will stop someplace along the line -- maybe Billings, MT if we make it that ...