TownePlace Suites Pocatello
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews TownePlace Suites Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
... I visited Lava Hot Springs.
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... Surplus MC1-1B. It was done after a test drop of a 55 gal. Drum in a T-10 parachute harness and canopy was used. Multiple successful jumps were conducted without incident or injury.
Adjacent to the south end of the bridge is a parking area with a visitors' center, which allows for easy access to the bridge. To the east, along the south rim of the canyon, lies the dirt ramp used by Evel Knievel when he unsuccessfully ...
... in miles, "City X: 100" is 100 miles and it's more like 1.6 to 2 hours away...****! Now multiply those distances to 200, 300, etc, and it's even more "****!"
(2) I hit 8000 miles driven so far on this trip, today. I also crossed back into the Mountain Time zone...meaning that I lost an hour from Pacific again and my body's complete confusion about WTF time it is continues.
See today's pictures below.
... since I didn't know where the ball was going -- it was too early.
We had a great time and enjoyed the view from the club house patio with our drinks afterward.
Larry & Marilynn have been great hosts.
Take a look at some of the golf course holes in the pictures.
We leave tomorrow to go to Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park and will stop someplace along the line -- maybe Billings, MT if we make it that ...