TownePlace Suites Pocatello
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews TownePlace Suites Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
... I visited Lava Hot Springs.
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... Surplus MC1-1B. It was done after a test drop of a 55 gal. Drum in a T-10 parachute harness and canopy was used. Multiple successful jumps were conducted without incident or injury.
Adjacent to the south end of the bridge is a parking area with a visitors' center, which allows for easy access to the bridge. To the east, along the south rim of the canyon, lies the dirt ramp used by Evel Knievel when he unsuccessfully ...
... the same trusting nature) wondered if the bags would be loaded with drugs.
We passed by Idaho Falls and found a casino campground at an Indian Reservation in Fort Hall, ID. By the time we pulled in it was dark, cold and windy. We passed a sign saying that it was $20 to camp but there was no office or self-registration booth. We ...
... in miles, "City X: 100" is 100 miles and it's more like 1.6 to 2 hours away...****! Now multiply those distances to 200, 300, etc, and it's even more "****!"
(2) I hit 8000 miles driven so far on this trip, today. I also crossed back into the Mountain Time zone...meaning that I lost an hour from Pacific again and my body's complete confusion about WTF time it is continues.
See today's pictures below.