Town and Country Manor III
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... panorama suite. We immediately followed suit by ordering room service and spent the rest of the day lounging about.
All up, Vegas was definitely a city to remember although it is true that Vegas is always nicer to girls - we got free entry and free drinks to almost everything! But we did wonder why people would pay hundreds of dollars to enter a nightclub when all they had to do was research some promoters and ask to be on their ...
Here it is New Year's Eve. How many are going to a party of some kind? We are going over to Kristina and Jim's house, I guess they put on quite a party every year. We have not been out on New Year's for three years or more. ...
... the USA by Lee Greenwood. It’s one of the few patriotic songs I actually like. And the fountains were amazing.
So then we walked over to Paris and went inside, only to discover that the Eiffel Tower was closed because of the bad weather. We went ahead and checked out their sports-betting room, and quickly realized it wouldn’t work. There TV’s were large but horrible definition. By the time we got back outside it was almost time for another fountain show. ...
... we even stumbled across two movie premiers where the atmosphere was cool. Venice beach had been amazing but the pretentious nature of LA was not my cup of tea people here seemed so caught up on keeping up appearances that they could not truly enjoy their beautiful surroundings. We then had a more chilled day wandering around the marina and collected Mustang convertible in the evening, the car was so cool and we went to West Hollywood in it; that sounds ...
... though, think it was a tarantula type. Got a quick picture and headed off. Stopped off at the museum of Zion and it had a video show, we sat down for the half hour showing. 3 minutes in i fell asleep, Paul woke me up not far from the end. Must have needed the nap.
Got back to have some curry and rice which i cooked, really nice. I'm not to bad at cooking. I've gone up in the world from cooking pizzas. I do decent meals now. Heard a noise coming from a tent ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Town and Country Manor III Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place