Town and Country Manor III
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
Well, it is a Mirage. The Mirage was our destination for today. This morning we went to ITT and bought tickets for Monday evening to see Terry Fator! We received a voucher that we had to take to the Mirage and trade for our tickets. Scored good seats. Semi center Row 13. Far enough to see well, but no chance of being picked on. We opted for Valet Parking which cost us $3 which has got to be the best deal in town. Actually, the parking is free and ...
... trampolining and loads of dancing and of course wonderful Beatles music. A quick dip in the pool before bed time. It's very hot here, about 41C today and still about 30C tonight. It's a very dry heat, so not unbearable. I am glad we came back. By not staying out so late and driving The Strip instead of trying to walk, we didn't see so much sleaze. It is an amazing place with heaps to ...
... are married at the original Aladdin Hotel, which is later imploded. 1973 -- Evel Knievel becomes a household name when he jumps over the fountains at Caesars Palace. He clears the fountains but crashes after that. 1980 -- A hotel fire at the MGM Grand, now Bally's, kills 85 people. The fire spurs a change in U.S. safety laws and building codes. 1985 -- The first National Finals Rodeo is held in Las Vegas. 1989 -- The Mirage opens with more than 3,000 rooms and starts a ...
... green on apex commence accelerating, green on exit of turn aim for it then hammer it. Sounds easy, now I need to put it into practice. They first take three at a time for a spin around the track in a Porsche Cayennne AWD to show the track and correct lines to take, I actually thought he was going fast but he reckoned it was just cruising and we would be doubling him on the straight (getting a little bit apprehensive now). I was called out and the first car was ...
... California. We arrived at their house to find that they had cooked lunch for us. What a welcome change from restaurants! It was wonderful catching up with Bob and his wife JJ. They have two daughters – Sarah and Abbey, and adopted their son Robel from Somalia. We visited with them for four or five hours and then headed on to Vegas.
We are so blessed to have people in our lives like Bob and JJ.
TripAdvisor Reviews Town and Country Manor III Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing