Town and Country Manor III
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... lot and a line of people waiting to get in, they control the number of onlookers that go into the store at any one time. We decided that a look inside was not worth waiting in a line in outside in 107 degree heat, so we moved on. They have made this pawn shop into a tourist attraction. We then drove through the old town, that we visited last night, and then drove down the “Strip”, which was crowded with both cars and people, maybe we ...
... when we walked outside.
We caught a cab straight to the south side outlets (actually Alec's idea. I like to think I have now trained him well :)) he told me we would only be there an hour. 4 hours later, very tired and armed with about 15 shopping bags we left the building. This made life even more challenging as it was now hotter then when we entered, we also had our luggage, a country road duffle and a suit bag. A ...
... admire the view, and at suitable places, I also left a little of NIck behind. It has felt very right to do so, and Kate has been most tolerant and sympathetic about it, unlike those Navajo...
Driving into Las Vegas a while later, you suddenly hit this blot on the landscape, and are surrounded by massive billboards and see the high rise buildings in the distance. It is not a pretty sight and neither of us were thrilled to be back in Vegas. It screams everything I shy away ...
... A partying one and a more relaxed one. The drinks were very expensive there and you get searched upon entry so you aren't bringing in any alcohol.
The three boys wanted to go to a sports bar before we were meeting at 6:15pm for dinner at Gordon Ramsay's Burger joint (you can't book in you have to queue to get a time, which mike did). Louise and myself went for a stroll up to the MGM Grand to find the lions. We stopped along the strip for pics and shops that caught our ...
So now, on our third day in Las Vegas, I am starting to feel a bit more like a local - catching my bus to town, grabbing a Starbucks then heading to the monorail to go to my conference. The nursing conference I attended was great! Lovely to meet some American nurses and talk shop, as well as some really interesting seminars. Today after the conference, all of us hit the strip with a vengeance. The boys were revitalised by a sleep in and day by the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Town and Country Manor III Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $127
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place