Town and Country Manor
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... other hotels, just for fun.
We enjoyed the musical fountains of the Belaggio hotel. It is just beautiful. John had told me I would not like it here but I certainly enjoyed it because I was not expecting much. Viva Las Vegas, we love this song from Elvis Presley.
... at the Mirage where Cirque de Soleil The Beatles Love was showing. Didn't have time for dinner before the show so had a quick visit to Blizz ( similar to yoghurt land). Thirty eight dollars later ( math teachers you obviously haven't taught my kids the concept of small yet) and with full tummies we were ready for the show. The show was spectacular! Acrobatics, aerial swings, roller ...
... Center opens; the Legislature creates the Nevada Gaming Commission to control gaming licenses. 1960 -- Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Peter Lawford, Sammy Davis Jr. and Joey Bishop, otherwise known as the Rat Pack, entertain audiences at the Sands for the first time. 1966 -- Billionaire, aviator and movie producer Howard Hughes arrives in Las Vegas and moves into the Desert Inn. 1966 -- Caesars Palace opens, drawing high rollers to its classic Roman opulence. 1967 -- Elvis and ...
... you have very slow and also very fast drivers on the track and these people drive on the wrong side of the road so it makes for an interesting day. You start off with a group drivers brief about safety, entering and exiting the track etc also with the warning if the your accompanying co pilot cannot fix your driving errors they will remove you from the track. Next comes the technical briefing, two red cones prepare to break, red cone break, green cone release break and ...
Part 12Visiting with Good Friends
In 1996, Ric***********e of the first troops to cross the Sava River into Bosnia. One of the guys that became on of his good friends was with him – Bob Thomas. They served for almost an entire year together there living in bombed out factories, tents and, finally, the tent city that was Camp Colt.
Bob is now working as a California Highway Patrolman and lives ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Town and Country Manor Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place