Town and Country Manor
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... a free ride to our hotel and that the guys would pay for the entire fare.
The next morning, we checked into Planet Hollywood. I tried asking if it was possible to get a room with two double beds however the guy at the front desk subtly told us that we would want to keep the room with the king bed because it was not the room we booked... When we entered our room, we were gobsmacked to find out that we had been upgraded to ...
... br> We have had a lot of blue skies and sunshine but I am still looking for some warmth and maybe we will get there soon. One should not really complain as look what's going on in the Eastern states. I would call it frezzin' ass!
Well, time to sign off as I am behind in the blog as far as dates and need to try and catch up.
We hope this finds all our friends safe and healthy.
Jim and Kathy
... were. Unfortunately I forgot about the most amazing app in the world – Shazam – until the last song. And Shazam told me it was an artist I hadn’t even thought of since the 90s – Jon Secada!
When it was clear the fountains would not be going off in the near future, we decided that we had plenty of time and it would only be another 15 minutes until the next show. So we just waited. And I was glad we did, because this time it was a great song – ...
After a great weeks annual leave I have begun the journey once more; it was so nice to catch up with Sandy and not to have a schedule to fit into, although we have crammed a lot into a week. We had a couple of days hopper pass for the city sight seeing buses so used them to their greatest potential and saw; Santa Monica with the end of Route 66 and it's pier, Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Downtown. It was amazing to see the Hollywood sign, Chinese theatre and the walk ...
... up. They were starting to annoy me a bit because like I said they were darting out from under benches. Pretty sure it wanted some of my butty. Not today Mr Squirrel.
Headed up to the lower part of the emerald pools because the other parts were closed, there was supposed to be waterfalls but because it was that dry the water that came down was minimal, I've weed faster. Seen a massive spider on a rock, I'm not scared to admit but I don't like them, got close to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Town and Country Manor Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place