Town House Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Town House Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Town House Motel Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
Finally collected the camper, after 4 days, and drove out of town at almost 4 pm, after paying an enormous bill.
But....only got 126 miles out of Reno on the I80 going east when we ground to a halt. No power, fuel or lights. We limped onto the hard shoulder as huge trucks ...
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
About half way through Nevada on I80 is the booming town of Minnemucca. There are a couple casinos and MANY hotels, a couple restaurants and, well, that is about it as far as we can tell. It really is a mystery. The wifi password at our hotel has the word "silver" in it and somewhere else there was a clue about mining, so maybe that is why all the hotels have "great weekly rates" signs out? As we shopped around for a hotel we asked folks if ...
... all, I am a Bird. But they are so cute. Clean, mommy-cat cared for, weaned and healthy (except a little skinny).
We had to leave town. What to do?
As a last resort we put the box with a note on the steps of a church in the shade, in a tidy neighborhood, next to a school whose doors were open. The note on the side read in Black Sharpie “Lost Kittens Inside”. Cara thought “Lost” sounded much better than ...