Town House Motel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Town House Motel Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
Finally collected the camper, after 4 days, and drove out of town at almost 4 pm, after paying an enormous bill.
But....only got 126 miles out of Reno on the I80 going east when we ground to a halt. No power, fuel or lights. We limped onto the hard shoulder as huge trucks ...
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
About half way through Nevada on I80 is the booming town of Minnemucca. There are a couple casinos and MANY hotels, a couple restaurants and, well, that is about it as far as we can tell. It really is a mystery. The wifi password at our hotel has the word "silver" in it and somewhere else there was a clue about mining, so maybe that is why all the hotels have "great weekly rates" signs out? As we shopped around for a hotel we asked folks if ...
... all, I am a Bird. But they are so cute. Clean, mommy-cat cared for, weaned and healthy (except a little skinny).
We had to leave town. What to do?
As a last resort we put the box with a note on the steps of a church in the shade, in a tidy neighborhood, next to a school whose doors were open. The note on the side read in Black Sharpie “Lost Kittens Inside”. Cara thought “Lost” sounded much better than ...