Town House Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Town House Motel Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
- I arrived at the Winnemucca hospital at 4:30 am
- The medical student, her name, Seraphina met me there!
- I was surprised, but I really appreciated someone being there for me!
- The doctor told me I had a mild case of salmonella and will be better after I get antibiotics in my body
- Now I have a giant ...
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
... Tabernacle and all the temple buildings around it, the christmas lights, and lots of friendly Mormons. We also went to the matinee showing of the Hobbit (number 2) and walked through a mall with a trout pond inside.
And, we learned a lot about Brine Shrimp. Huh?? Yep, one of our hosts is a commercial fisherman on Salt Lake. For four months out of the year (the fall) several dozen commercial fishing vessels and airplanes harvest ...
5/25/12 – Rough day, today. A long day with lots of trials and tribulations along the way. We had planned an early start, because our drive to Winnemucca, NV was more than 7 hours long. But we had some condo business to attend to before we could hit the road. We finally left Maraposa at 8:45 with Yosemite in the clouds behind us.
We drove for about 40 minutes down and out of the mountains and as soon as we got ...