Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... Taco Bell which costed 21.15. Then we went to Oklahoma City, Ok. Then we filled up on gas which costed 38.30. Then we went and stayed the night at my aunts and we are going to stay there for a day with the family. Then after we filled up and arrived at my aunts house we went to sleep.
Today was a rainy, dreary day. We drove to Oklahoma City and visited the Oklahoma Memorial Museum to pay our respects. http://www.oklahomacitynationalmemorial .org/
The weather seemed appropriate for the emotional feeling I was experiencing. I won't go into details as we all know too well the history of ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... Air Max is likewise a growing quantity of new solutions like Nike Air Max 2009 Air Max ninety. These are typically incredibly hot sellers this year. Air Max shoes to bring in people. Additional and much more folks buy Air Max one hundred eighty. A variety of types of Air Max sneakers inside the keep. So long as you'd like to purchase footwear, Air Max, casually stroll on the retail store, you are able to invest in.These days the nike ...