TripAdvisor Reviews Asquith House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... in is gorgeous. Stepped outside this morning and out the front is a paddock with beautiful horses in it. After breakfast, I drove to Romsey to see Sami at the bank. I got a parking ticket for parking in a loading zone for an hour...whoops that was £35. Had a coffee with Sami then hit the road again. Spent most of the time on motorways. Missed my exit twice, which probably put another 20min on my trip. ...
... children, and Adam has to exchange the Porsche for a more family friendly car, we thought we should take the Boxster on a road trip. We decided we would like to spend our first anniversary in Lake Como and have planned our Europe road trip around this. The trip will take just over two weeks and we will visit Belguim, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and The ...
Yet another glorious sunny warm morning. Special treat as it is our last morning before having to go to the airport - went to Sharon's for a wonderful breakfast of eggs, hash browns corned beef hash and toast, with endless mugs of lovely coffee. the diet ...
... leading staff development. In October 2013 and February 2014 he has led successful study tours to schools in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia for 60 Local and National School Leaders. He is currently writing an MA elective module on International Benchmarking. Ken has been awarded an OBE for services to education.
Ken visited my school in Cherrybrook last year with a group of teachers looking at the ICT that we incorporate into teaching ...
... no where near as stressful at Birmingham but there was a rugby game on so it was to be expected, England versus Scotland. And after we had our dinner and drinks, there was a group of men who came into the place on razor scooters with "tour de Stafford" labels on their shirts. We were fairly certain it was a drinking tour since when we left there was one man who was blowing bubbles in his beer with a straw...which made it a good ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!