TripAdvisor Reviews Asquith House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
And so after a long flight - 12+ hours - we arrived in Paris, grabbed a quick drink and then on to Birmingham. Unfortunately, Pat's suitcase decided to stop off in Paris but will hopefully be delivered tomorrow! Back to a sunny UK, with a temperature not much cooler than Hanoi yesterday, where the blossom is in full swing. Lots of memories of a lovely holiday. ...
It was very dark and wet when we woke up to the alarm. Leanne arrived as planned and drove us to the airport. Unfortunately, as we left the M6 there was a huge tail back where we needed to go, presumably due to an accident.. We sat in it for a while, moving 100yds in 10 mins. Action was needed so we headed off towards Tamworth where we saw signs towards Coleshill. At least that was vaguely in the right direction. Between my limited knowledge and Leanne's iPhone, ...
I rarely get excited leading up to a holiday. I know Vik finds this a bit weird and frustrating at times. It's not that I can't be passionate about things, but being excited before I actually do-the-doing is not something I generally experience. I put this down to my generally laid back outlook on life and that I flew back and forth to Europe every week ...
... among modern developments and restored industrial heritage buildings.
Walking in the docks you can see many boats dropped off in parallel to them which sometimes they are the floating version of the houses besides; yes, some of them are floating houses where people live with different conditions, who is there just for a while and instead who live there permanently.
Personally I decided to ...
After a fitful three hours of twisting and turning to tortured dreams of not selling my car, the alarm bleeped us into consciousness. Within 20 minutes we were on the road to the airport, leaving the kids asleep with the two French CSers who'd been staying with us, and who were also asleep.
At the airport, the check-in was painless. I hugged Nick goodbye for the week and went to find some breakfast. Pret-a-manger had porridge with berry compote on offer, so I grabbed ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!