No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Asquith House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... where we visited a tea shop and also St Mary's Church which dates back to about 1190. Unfortunately, we just missed a ceremony celebrating the opening of the Michaelmas Term of the High Court in Stafford. This is apparently to do with the Office of the High Sheriff which can be traced back more than 1000 years to the reign of a Saxon King. The service had finished only about an hour before we arrived and ...
As Judy and David head off to work we are up and getting ready to drive south to do the Castle thing! Although we had a brief visit to Cardiff castle, Warwick will be the kids first real castle. Again I am blown away at the cost of entry however I know it is worth it. We start the trekking around the castle and although the weather has turned to custard we have a great day. Up and down the towers, along the walls, this is a great castle. The kids love ...
... We now extend our invitation to Exclusive, Superior, Privilege and Excelsior members, followed by Gold, Silver, Bronze card members, followed by Pearl and Coral Club members .......those holding tickets for zones Rust, Mulch, Cardboard, Puddle and Sand might want to begin gathering their crumbs ready for boarding....." See you on the other side ...
... much worse!
- We took a taxi to our hotel on the Hagley Road and all the memories started flooding back. I was here at University a quarter of a century ago!! We had a nice relax before dinner then were picked up by my gorgeous Uni friends John and Simon - last seen in NZ during the 2005 Lions tour when Alice was a new born. One of my holiday requests was to have a balti (type of curry) in Selly Oak for old times sake - so that's exactly what we did! Yum! As ...
... storm in a really small kitchen, isn't the easiest thing to do. When everything was set we took turns getting ready as there is only one bathroom and with three ladies in the house, I bet you can see the problem already. I went to get some fresh air as I'm not use to being inside all day and met a kind old man and a very energetic dog. The man was very happy when I started to play with the dog after it dropped it's toy at my feet, as he was frail and obviously didn't have the ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
1270 Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Well, it's OK
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Osaka Station/Umeda, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243-247 Hagley Road, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!