TripAdvisor Reviews Asquith House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
We started the day of in search of a breakfast place and found a great one in Glocester Green near our hotel in Oxford. Also they were having a flea market and so we spent some time looking around and Mark even found a couple of book bargains. We then walked over to Christchurch college which I think is the most beautiful of them all and walked in the meadows by the river. The weather was amazing so this was just perfect. Upon arriving at the boat house we boarded our punt ...
After picking Isabel up from her last day of school, they headed to the Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle is a medieval castle developed from an original built by William the Conqueror in 1068. Warwick is the county town of Warwickshire, England, ...
... out to find the bus stop to take us to the airport. After a little confusion, we eventually made it, in fairness, without too much trouble at all, which was fortunate, and we arrived at the airport 20 minutes later.
Here, we checked in and went through security surprisingly quickly, which was rather good, then browsed a few shops before sitting and chilling out whilst waiting to board. On the flight from Florence to Dussledorf, ...
We decided to leave Hilary and Jez to themselves today. They had loose ends to tie up for the wedding - men's suits to return etc. So Ian and I drove to Stratford-upon-Avon, a trip taking us about 2 hours including roadworks. A lovely city, Shakespeare's home city,with its 16th century buildings. We wandered around for the rest of the day, taking in the sights. A simple dinner cooked by ...
Today I worked my last shift at the pub I've been at for the last year and a half (on and off), I was a lot sadder than I thought I was going to be, leaving the place where I have met such amazing people who I think I'm crazy for going and doing what I'm doing and like me can't quite believe it.
Finishing work however means ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!