TripAdvisor Reviews Asquith House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... system, is driverless and super efficient, the monorail here admittedly not of Dubai proportions is also driverless and runs every 10 minutes 24 hours a day and appears just as good. Remind me again of the Melbourne airport connection service. The room is functional, everything is here, the shower is surprisingly good (hot and strong - not English strong points), the bed had Lee snoring through the night (good for her probably not so good ...
After an evening trying to find various equipment on the net, we managed to find a camping shop close by. So as the rain was yet again pouring down we decided to try to find it. We programmed the SatNav for a bus and feeling more confident set off for Arbury. What we didn't realise was, the being a French SatNav the French must have small buses! All went well for ...
... lanes by the SatNav, we gave up and went back to the village and found a park. With rain pouring down we sat and had lunch wondering if Tess really wanted a walk! Eventually the rain slowed and we walk round what was an arboretum. Some beautiful trees including acers, eucalyptus and mimosas. On returning we decided that an awning was a must, for this country's weather, wellies, water proof and of course wet ...
... of our Volvo we didn't notice. On arrival we missed the entrance and luckily we found a 3M factory just down the road with a very large car park, so Phil didn't need to do a 10 point turn! Although on arrival he did a perfect reverse into the pitch. We managed to get the electrics, fridge, cooler and loo working brilliantly and opened a well earned bottle of wine. Tess thought she was ...
... had a look around then did not stay long, headed out of the jewelery quarter to the Birmingham museum and art gallery. There was lots of history about the local area and it was well displayed. In the gallery section they had Japanese suits of armor. I stayed here for a bit, getting lost in some sections, then
trying to make my way out, i found a way out, then headed over to the main square outside the museum so i could get ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!