No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Asquith House Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
Express Inn, Lichfield. Weather foggy then sunny and dry Picked up Samara and drove to Stoke-on-Trent to the Wedgwood museum. It was very interesting learning about the history of the company started by Josiah Wedgwood in the 1750s. He was also an innovator in pottery processes, local politics eg. Canals to bring goods and export goods to the coastal ports. The museum had a vast display of pottery, china etc. we had ...
Holiday Inn Express, Lichfield. Weather showers then fine Arrived in Abbots Bromley, found the school and Samara. It is in a lovely English village. Walked around the village then drove to Lichfield to check in at our hotel. Back to the village for dinner at the pub with Samara. The area is very green and lots of agricultural activities around. Will do some exploring ...
* Removing Aconitum napellus 'Album' (white monkswood) from Lower Winthrop's garden with Emily, Sebastien and Phil. The monkswood has become too vigorous for the area. We also remove several clumps of Brunnera and Symphytum which have spread from the front to the middle and back of the ...
I only have two weeks left at work and 23 days in this country!
I have so much to organise and such little time to do it in! I still need to get various things for our trip and finalise everything to do with my business so I know my clients are looked after while I'm gone. I'm doing all of this whilst still working, organising baby showers/ farewell parties and trying not to cry with ...
... people had to crawl through when being crucified. Then we went up to the epic cathedral built by the crusaders, that covers the spot where the cross was positioned, the tomb was found, and the cross was found by lady Helena. The cathedral was really epic with some really beautiful mosaics, but the decorations took away from the sites I think. Also I didn't really get as much of a feeling as I did with the garden of gethsemane, maybe because of all the distracting decorations, but I ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!