TOP Hotel Leda
TripAdvisor Reviews TOP Hotel Leda Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... helped them get their passports back(at quite a hefty cost), the passport was in the lost and found railroad station in Norway.
We had breakfast with them and chatted quite a bit. Breakfast was surprisingly good, great selection, good coffee- the Danes are BIG coffee drinkers but where are the danish pastries....not one to be found as yet.
We then headed off on our exploration, first a visit to Rosenborg ...
... interesting. The walk back to the apartment included a stop at hot dog stand where Ashlyn got a Danish version of a corn dog, which was filled with honey-mustard and mayo. It sounds strange, but it was a hit.
The next stop was a pop up cava bar at the, you guessed it, Torvehallerne Market. Tyler even got to use his Spanish and talk with the Spanish waitress. With all the walking, we needed to rest our tired feet so we posted up at ...
... view the statue of The Little Mermaid ... yes, she is the one! They are very proud of her subsequent fame in story and song; however, apparently her legend does not have a happy ending.
We then visited Rosenborg Castle and grounds. The castle was originally built as a country summerhouse in 1606 and is an example of Christian IV's many architectural projects. It has ...
Our arrival in Copenhagen, Denmark marked one month on the road for Bree and I on this amazing adventure. With that in mind we would like to share with you 10 little observations/tips/musings that we have come up with so far:
1. When driving on the left (wrong) side of the road it is important to be decisive when entering a round-about and remember that there is no shame in taking a full lap around the traffic circle before deciding on ...
... br> I was so relieved to be home, after such a long journey back. I feel pretty proud that I can fly such an epic distance with so many confusing changes by myself. Independent woman ;)
This trip was one of my favourites ever. I had worked hard to save for the trip, and it was something that I wanted to do for myself. I saw a country that most people forget about, and I enjoyed really living the Danish culture and eating ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced