TOP Hotel Leda
TripAdvisor Reviews TOP Hotel Leda Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
Up at 8.30 to go back to town. Metro to the city and then train to central where Olivia was meeting us to give us back the bag we left with her before Iceland.
had a look the station clocks and they all said it was 10.10 but my watch said 11.10. It turns out that the mystery of the strange times was finally solved. At 3am the clocks went back one hour as ...
... br> We celebrated our successful trip with a left over bottle of champagne (a gift from the ship) before heading out to our last dinner in Copenhagen. We chose an Italian restaurant at the suggestion of the hotel staff. It looked lovely from the outside and inside but our meals were only so-so.
So after walking over 16,000 plus steps we called it a day as Ron & Marlene had to leave the hotel at 5 AM. the next morning.
... the same clothes for three days when I got dressed the morning we left Houston!!) We caught the local bus and managed to find our tour guide without one wrong turn. :))
We were taking a four hour Food Tour that we booked through Viator. There were 13 in our group and it was another gorgeous day! Our guide, Maria, started us off in a popular market place. We nibbled on various bite sized cheeses, then some crackers with mustard (which ...
... to visit Kronberg Castle a.k.a. Hamlet's Castle. The castle was built in 1577 by Frederick II, on top of existing but inadequate fortifications which could no longer withstand the new canons which could blast through it. The castle burned down in 1629, except for the chapel, and was rebuilt. This is a familiar story through a lot of Europe. There was a separate gallery with photos ...
... best cone ever. My brother also got an ice cream but my mom got a delicious Belgian waffle with vanilla ice cream on top. Next we went down Copenhagen's largest pedestrian street where we visited the Lego store. Inside was all kinds of giant Lego creations. Finally we stopped at the city hall where many of the important things that have happened in this city took place. I am sad that this trip is over and I would definitely want to come ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!