TOP Hotel Leda
TripAdvisor Reviews TOP Hotel Leda Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... wondering aimlessly through this area, a girl in our group stated it looked like a concentration camp. And next to these warehouses were old stone buildings that actually resembled barracks with rod iron gates and bars on the windows.....So maybe I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, or maybe we were in the wrong place, but definitely an unexpected site. But to make up for what we thought was a wasted trek there, we got waffles on a stick on the ...
So, after some long flights, we are back in Europe. We arrived in Copenhagen in the morning and went straight back to Demi's. We chatted and took a well deserved nap. It's fantastic to be back in a very comfortable space where we can just chill out after all that travel. We have been spending the majority of our time here just hanging out and talking and making boxes. Demi taught us how to make small boxes out ...
... Trucks come around with workers dressed up in blue, the color of Christmas in Denmark (due to the Christmas beer having a blue label). The workers sing, dance, give out blue christmas hats, and bring the beer into each bar throughout the country. The trucks, workers, and bars have foam machines, spraying a fake snow throughout the streets, to make it look like Christmas. Some even had decorated trees outside! It was a really fun way to kick off Christmas!
... aeroplanes. Unlike other Scandinavian airports, a considerable share of the airport's passengers are international. The domestic part of the annual passengers is lower than 10%. The airport is owned by K°benhavns Lufthavne, which also ...
... Our little hotel room was basic but luxurious to us. It has an en-suite bathroom, clean, with a toilet seat with toilet paper provided. To top it all off, the water was warm! Our twin beds were clean...and they were beds! A nice break from almost 6 weeks of camping.
The Omena Hotel doesn't have a reception. We got an e-mail a couple of days ahead with the door code and the room code. After 4PM, we got ourselves in and up to our room, ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced