TOP Hotel Leda
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews TOP Hotel Leda Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... at the second entrance.
By now we were hungry and on the way back found a cute little cafe for lunch. Of course I had to take pictures.
Goulash Soup with bread and ...
Both were really good. The bill came to 378 DKK and we rounded up to 400 (`$80). Not quite sure about the tipping policy. Currency in Denmark is the Danish Krone (DKK). Converting to Canadian: 5 DKK ~ $1CDN (divide price by 5).
The close by Viking Museum was the next stop, opened in 1969. It has on display five excavated 11th century Viking ships, as well as excellent exhibits about this interesting culture.
The Vikings - what Scandinavians ...
... a boat cruise through the canals of Copenhagen.
- Go on the free walking tours of the city, very informative and entertaining.
- Skip the cab and take the metro from the airport. It’s only 15 minutes and much cheaper.
- Bring a jacket or two. Oh, and make sure one of them is a rain jacket.
- To eat where the trendy locals are, head to the meatpacking district. There are a ...
... of Tranekaer Slot (castle) the next day which had about twenty sculptures dotted around. It was fun finding them and some were interesting and impressive. A lot were a bit past it though. The literature pointed out that, supposedly, deterioration is a part of the cycle of life blah blah and they were meant to be like that but we thought they were being a bit lazy and could have done with a spruce up! We headed back to the ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced