TOP Hotel Leda
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews TOP Hotel Leda Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
We got back at one this morning. I went to the grocery store only to find out everything is closed the 24,25, & 26. This put a little wrench in my Christmas dinner shopping. The club brought over Christmas presents for the kids. Toby and his kids dropped them off. Edamarie and Anaise wanted to stay for dinner. The kids all had a great time together. I think they will becoming this summer to ...
... canons, in the fortress are old barracks. I can definitely recommend to visit it.
For next walk I’m choosing parks, this parks are relicts of city walls and water moat. Just before I want to cross the street to another park there is Museum of art… I’m not the biggest enthusiastic to art but why not to go inside, entrance is free, there is no reason to not go in. Right after you enter, there is inside building with many windows, if you look in ...
... ride was of course the one that we had to wait longest for - Vertigo. It is the fastest ride that has ever operated in Denmark, moving at 100 km/hour and turning 360 degrees multiple times. When riding Vertigo, you experience 5 G, or five times the weight of gravity, making you feel as though you are five times your actual weight. It was the most thrilling ride in the park for me. There were several other rides, such as the most roller-coastery one, themed in Chinatown, ...
... and is in the pool for the foreign film section of the Oscars. Quite amazing. He says they have an office show on Friday night he is going to take us to. Not sure how I feel about that. He lives with 2 others in a 4 story block of flats, which are very Scandinavian in decor...like IKEA..not flash but comfortable. There set out in triangle and there is a communal garden in the centre. I was exhausted by the time we went to bed at ...
... font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; list-style-type: disc;">Tourist Information
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced