How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Thunderbird Lodge
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Thunderbird Lodge Norman
Travel Blogs from Norman
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
Today we woke up and decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. I got a All- American slam which costs 7.99.Then we were back on the road. We traveled to Shrievport, LA and filled up on gas which costed 32.80. then we went to Dallas, TX and filled up which costed 35.10. Then we ate lunch ...
... act. I have been to Ground Zero and though Oklahoma was in a smaller scale the losses and magnitude of change to their lives are the same.
The Christmas season has always brought on a mixture of emotional feelings but after spending the day in this museum I realized what I want for Christmas.
I will ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... upon so you order your beef burger you get with cheese and extra grease then do you want fries with that and they come with grease so we decided pizza for a change and guess what it comes with grease its crazy people are really heavy over here and don't seem to care at all the city of Chicago was different but as we head west no 1 seem to worry. Off to Dallas tomorrow can't wait to see oil at south fork and JR etc. Oh we seen and oil rig being drilled today ...