Quality Inn, Near Chico State
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
Photos of Quality Inn, Near Chico State
TripAdvisor Reviews Quality Inn, Near Chico State
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... plywood with slots cut in and pine on the outer. They are flipped after each use so both sides are use. A concern if for splinters getting into the fruit. After that we drove a short distance to Coe Machinery who manufacture a range of fruit & nut harvesters and related equipment. Like Collier & Miller or Yoogali Eng on steroids. There appeared to be hundreds of welders and tradesmen going flat ...
... the offer and kept walking. A few minutes passed and a older couple stops and asks if we would like a ride up the mountain. They looked friendly enough, like they would kidnap us or anything so we accept their offer. We sat on the tailgate of the truck, and then i swear i saw the lady take a picture of us…it was kind of weird but any who they were nice people. Once we go to the top of the mountain they dropped us off on the side of the road, and wished us the best of luck! ...