TripAdvisor Reviews Thoresta Herrgard Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... and you will get a discounted price that is not offered at the tourist info (you would think it would be the other way around) anyway we board the bus and stop off at the Royal Palace, its quite impressive but only 1 guard on duty but he did have a little march up and down the railings. It attracts quite a few spectators.
Back on the bus to the VASA Museum. This ship built in 16?? for the then king of Sweden who were at war ...
... It went down about 10 centimetres, then stopped. Oh dear, is putting it mildly. Trying up again and down again, and getting the crow bar out, to threaten it, nothing would budge it. Des raised it up completely to get it straight and we headed to an internet café to find where we could get it fixed.
The actuators which raise and lower the top of the camper, are from this part of the world, actually manufactured in Denmark, so it was ...
... 4pm. I also caught the hourly changing of the guards ...
... which got me really excited), but were not on sale in stores. Also, the stores only had red and white versions of the Nordic pattern socks and not the black ones I wanted. I checked FIVE HMs!!! I mean, they were all within one block, but still!! I was a little bummed, but oh well. I probably do not need more clothes at this point! Christoffer and I are going on a cruise to Riga, Latvia tomorrow for his birthday!! SO excited! ...
... I can find plenty of uses for them. My head slowly started to grow bigger. spot rejoined me - curious about the events, with his tail wagging he sniffed an opportunity for some scraps. I have no idea what her ******* name was so ill just refer to her as BS - bar scraps for the point of this story. anyways, BS found her friends and continued to **** around instead of ******* me. We made our way to the cab thinking they would follow - if I had known the coming events I would ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147