TripAdvisor Reviews Thoresta Herrgard Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
The rest of my time in Stockholm was absolutely wonderful! Sunday night I was able to meet up with Rasmus for a few drinks and hear about his adventures in South Korea for the World Choir Festival. Then on Monday I was treated to the ultimate experience. A little over a year ago when I first saw the Ringmasters live in concert, my love for barbershop music was forever solidified. I then spontaneously traveled to Toronto, per the Ringmaster's advice, ...
... as well as the famous City Hall where the annual Nobel Prize banquet is held. The Royal Palace also overlooks Stockholm's inner harbour.
Gamla Stan is the oldest part of Stockholm. Its narrow cobblestone streets are lined with buildings dating from the 16th to the 19th centuries. Today they house boutiques, restaurants, cafés and clubs.
Knowing how lucky I was to have the opportunity to visit somewhere like Stockholm, Sweden, I was extremely excited for my trip; however, was slightly disappointed we were only spending 2 days there. After my first few hours, I realized why we were spending such a short time there.... Not only was it extremely cold, but it was also INSANELY expensive.. Because we didn't arrive until late on Sunday night, there wasn't many options open for us to grab a bite to ...
... Saw the changing of the guard just as we got there and then the tour. The tour was great as it explained a lot of the history of Sweden. Old town as fantastic, it is the oldest part of the city but has a lot of shops ect. After that we walked back to our hotel and went to the pub downstairs. The barman was amazing, he ran that whole pub by himself and no one was left waiting for a drink. I tried to get him to come and work at the Hoey Moey. Had a very nice day and loved ...
... the train and headed to the airport. Everything was pretty smooth. The airport was huge. On the plus side, we didn't have to get searched when going through security. We just relaxed and waited for the plane. The plane was short and sweet. They only served coffee and tea for free. That kind of sucked. The landing was awful. My ears have never hurt so much from a plane. It wasn't just a pop but a constant pain. I almost cried. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147