No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Thoresta Herrgard Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... of use but with great views of the city. Now that we have been here a few days it is great to look from on high and be able to recognise the various areas and attractions, as at first it had seemed difficult get a picture of how it all worked together.
We now also have some idea of what things cost and it is more affordable ...
... rail which is absolutely useless because it does not stick out far enough to get both towels down the back of it! The bed, however, is comfortable and sheets are nice and crisp. There are even tea and coffee making facilities here which we have not had at the other two hotels.
We booked onto the Millenium tour for tomorrow morning and then went out for a wander and dinner.
Today was my birthday!!! Yay!!! My roommate kindly took my shift, so I got to play all day! I hung out with my coworkers, then Christoffer came over. I gave him a little hostel tour, and then we went off to Gamla Stan, the old town. I've been to Gamla Stan a few times, but it was fun nonetheless! They have some Christmassy lights out now, and we watched a guard drill outside the palace. Then we went to Restaurang Kryp In, one of the highest reviewed/rated restaurants in ...
... and very colourful with stained glass and richly decorated altar pieces and baptismal font from the 1700s. We lit candles for the less fortunate who sit outside begging..so sad to see in this day and age with opulence all over..Sad. We readied our bags for the next leg of this journey tomorrow then enjoyed a lovely dinner at Brunellos, a little piece of Italy in Oslo. I savoured the cacciucco. (Seafood stew from Tuscany). Wednesday 6th August We arranged a later than normal ...
... tour through all the public spaces, including the Treasury (lots of crowns and jewels), the Royal Apartments, the Royal Chapel, the Kronor Museum and the Museum of Antiquities. Photos not allowed, but I snuck a few anyway.
We dine at "Tradition" restaurant in the old town, enjoying classic Swedish cuisine like meatballs with mustard sauce and lingonberries. I have a caviar appetizer followed by fried ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147