TripAdvisor Reviews Thoresta Herrgard Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... a mid-season sale now and selling fall clothes for cheap!! Eeee must restrain myself xD
Met Daniel's Swedish girlfriend tonight. She's so cute and crunchy! She told me the yoga place nearby offers free classes in exchange for karma yoga (free labor basically), so I'm going to check it out!!! So excited! We also talked about possibly doing a Thanksgiving dinner!! Yay!
Now I ...
... to do. This weekend we will go to Räfsnäs for a Nilbrink Kusinträff. All of the young people of the next generation are invited to meet. There will be more than 40 people there. Sadly Lars' boys are too far away to join us but we will take some photos and share some stories with them so they can stay in touch. And of course Lars will produce his iphone to show everyone photos of his barnbarn! Next week we will be traveling ...
... that we did not want to take the cab Cus of the price, but zhanyan 女王 just firmly insist we should take the train hahaha! So we decided to carry all our luggages with us and travel to our hostel via public transport. When we reach the kth station, the LIFT & ESCALATOR WERE SPOILT. OUR LUCK. We had to carry our luggages down stairs. And they were all around or above 20kg. Shag die. Not to mention the rest of ...
... for the answer. She just gave us the bill and then she left the table. Outback Steakhouse in San Juan is not a restaurant we can recommend if you want to get good service. Once back at the hotel we went down to the pool area where we listened to some good music and had a few drinks. (The bar was closed so we brought the music and drinks ourselves) It was so nice just sitting there having a good time, looking at the pool and the lizards. ...
I am writing this week's version of the blog from our hotel room in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. It is approaching 10pm and the sun is only just beginning to disappear on the horizon. The city turned it on for us today, with a sunny 28 degree Sunday to welcome us. I think I'm actually a little burned after today's sun and Julie is transforming quickly into her regular summer colour.
Stockholm is bloody beautiful. It is built on hundreds of ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147