TripAdvisor Reviews Thoresta Herrgard Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... have to miss the rest off the tour we will get a tram, that will take us straight to central station in 10 minutes. We jump on the first one and there is a ticket inspector. We didn't have tickets, instead of risking the fine we jumped on however two girls didn't make it off. We were now seperated. So we bought tickets and jumped on the next tram 10 mins later. It is fine we will all meet at central station catch the bus to the airport it should be fine. The ...
... past a German cruise ship whose passengers were gathered on their decks and balconies, waving to us.
We met up at the Red Ginger specialty restaurant with Marion and Alan, our British friends, who will be hosting us in England for a couple of weeks after the cruise.
Red Ginger is the ship’s Asian-themed eatery. The food and service was outstanding, especially their miso-glazed sea bass. ...
... we unpacked. For a Regent hotel, we think the Scandic is a disappointment, though the staff is very nice. Our room is very tiny with no amenities. After checking in, Steve and I went to the bar and had wine and an early dinner, since we hadn't had lunch. The bar really filled up after work with a huge group of young professionals who were very well-dressed and beautiful. The city is very vibrant. We were completely out of energy by 7:00 AM and went to sleep ...
Last night was excellent at Fulltoffta Strovomrade, we sat out and ate tea, managed a long walk through the forest and slept well. We started a little late on our journey North but were positive. Sue managed to see an Elk shortly after we hit the E4, all I saw was traffic. The journey was restful and relaxing until the first, second and third set on GPS points proved to be hopeless leaving us wandering around the ...
... incredibly beautiful building that now houses a fashion museum. We went in just because we had the pass and are glad we didn't pay. The building was way more interesting than anything inside, unless you don't mind paying to see floor after floor of hideous clothes. I was a little bummed to learn that it was only a hundred years old (it looks way older than that) because I love imagining what its walls have seen, but it's still older than most of what we have in the states. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147