Third Ave House
Travel Blogs from New York City
You forget how much time washing takes on holiday! We were multitasking this time though, so we put a load on and went in search of brekky. There is a great chain of bakery/cafés called Le Pain Quotidien which serves local super yummy food and breakfast was no exception. Given it was quite overcast I thought a bowl of steelcut oats was in order and a small coffee. Dave thought he needed a large coffee. They gave him a soup bowl. Lesson learnt. (He loved it) We ...
... Even Dad commented on how well dressed she was to play in the sandpit. Mum informed him that her jacket probably cost several hundred dollars alone!) Her Mom told our Mum that she lives just across the street and that Central Park is her backyard. She was lovely and we could have played together all day. Meanwhile, Abigail enjoyed one of her first big swings and giggled uncontrollably.
More fabulous ...
... beauties. We made a plan to get ready and meet up to go do some shopping and start our uptown bus tour. We did the shopping part well and never made it to our tour. We had lunch at Tom's Restaurant, this is for any Seinfeld fans as this is the diner they went to in the show. I am not a fan but this was for Matt, who is. It was great food and great price. After our bellies were full ...
... it in the oven and then it was sold by the pound. I had winter greens and feta, and Andrew had a chicken tikka sandwich thing, both of which were very good. Back into the cold and rain and I was distracted by TJ Maxx on the way home, a department store with discount label clothing. I didn't take long for me to be shopped out and we headed back to the hotel for sleep. I know not everyone would spend a Saturday New York evening in WholeFoods but I loved it!
... weights. Older people can benefit from greater bone density as well.
It is possible to get stronger faster if you do more exercise in less time. This routine will work your muscles harder and will increase your endurance. So, instead of doing an heavy lifting 20 minute workout, try a 18 minute workout with the same number of repetitions.
You should avoid trying to exercise when you are ill. If all of your symptoms are above the neck, you ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!