Third Ave House
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... I will say though, that its funny the things that stick in your head, and that will unfortunately (together with amazing huge slices of pizza) will be one of my memories of New York that I just cant shake out of my mind! May the pumped up lovers find a nice quite spot somewhere, away from the memorial area to start what they finished, ha ha! Its worth pointing out that we are indeed no stranger to the selfie….however we recognise the line between getting some pics for ...
... so Saturday night was the last night we were all together. We went to Spice Market for the last supper and it didn’t disappoint.
On Sunday we made our way through Times Square to Grand Central Station. Stan and Robin picked up a piece of Juniors cheesecake and I made us all get some Baked by Melissa (I can’t have guests coming out and not have them try the delights of Melissa!).
We said ...
... our little tour guide for the day. We entered the subway ( we thought we would get a cab) as it was a fare way but now we had a tour guide with us we were okay. We got the train to the other side of the bridge. Wandered around and little old gentleman gave is directions to a nice Pizza Restaurant in a place called Dumbo. That means "Under the Bridge" had a lovely lunch, a ride on the big peoples Carousel and then we walked back over THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE. That was one of the ...
Sunday 14th September 2014: Our last day in New York. Tomorrow morning we will catch a taxi at 6am to board a 10am flight to Hong Kong and then into Perth. Spoke to Carolyn and Dianne on Skype and then all went out to breakfast at 'Friend ...
... to 1st Ave. and 76th with another subway and lots of walking. We’ve got no agenda tomorrow except to meet Deanne’s friends Kevin and Louie. Oh, and to leave the county for 5 months. Kevin’s an air traffic controller and Louie, his partner, is a pilot. They agreed to meet us for dinner and will drop us off at JFK for our Norwegian Air flight to Stockholm tomorrow night. I met them over New Year’s this year and they’re a ton of fun.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!