Third Ave House
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... I still can imagine what the two World Trade Center towers would have looked like when they stood. on 9-11 I was stationed at Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany where the tallest building for miles was 4 stories. Hard to imagine a 100+ story building standing, let alone two of the coming down. The new World Trade Center Tower #1 was hidden by fog
during my visit. ...
... to Lower Manhattan; rode the subway; went to Hooters; wandered the streets of New York; rode the subway; walked across the Brooklyn Bridge; walked back again; saw city hall; went to Chinatown; ate Chinese food; and rode the subway...and that's a list of all that I did, and saw, in New York...oh bugger, I said I wasn't going to do that!!! Until next time... p.s. Yes, she does have a name, and yes, I do remember it, and no, I won't tell you what it is...you have 17 questions left ...
... panoramic profile of the new and old buildings of Downtown Manhattan. We duly arrived at Staten Island, disembarked and rejoined the embarkation queue to make the same journey back. More photos of the Statue and the skyline and back to terra firma.
As we walked north, we bumped into the Museum of the American Indian, free and worthy of a gentle hour on our packed schedule. We set off to see the 9/11 Memorial. We weren't sure of its exact location, ...
... believe that some of them need to be addressed by the government, but whatever you believe about 9/11, one thing is for sure. Nearly three thousand innocent people died that day and being here really drives home the human loss that can't really be felt from watching the events of that terrible day on the tv, viewed from the other side of the Atlantic. As I was leaving I walked over to look at the Survivor Tree. It's a pear tree that was found by a police ...
... of shoes at DSW (for your wedding Trish) at Union Square before we caught the train - left them with Paula so we didn't have to carry them all day. John got tired of shopping with me so went off ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!