Third Ave House
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... chicken with the lake. Big Brother was watching though and I got a slight scolding from a police officer… The fact that we counted over 29 ice rescue ladders around the park insinuates that others are perhaps less cautious however as we were told by the officer "I really don’t want to have to come in and rescue you". Fair point, I promised to behave.
We visited the Shakespeare Gardens and Belvedere Castle in the park then continued on our ...
... feel the excitement wear off and start feel more of the wonder. Is this nation state going to change my perception of the relationship between the USA and Israel, Israel and the world, Israel and me:a young American woman. In my current profession and current vocation as an interfaith activist, I have been fortunate to have the frustrating and beautiful task of reflection on the events and then reflect on the reflection I ...
... living. Spoiler Alert! At the end of this moving journey, a boy who accompanies this caravan stops infront of a tree. He asks his uncle "what's this?" . His uncle says "Its a tree". " what does it do?" Uncle answers him .
At that time, I was taken aback by this conversation. There are people in this world who have never ever seen a tree in their entire life! Forget about basic stuff like road, electricity even education. Neverthless, I didn't know such places existed in ...
... nor since. She emptied out my shampoo, testing it for narcotics, same went for my toothpaste and every other liquid or semi-liquid. I of course missed my connecting flight stressing me out, something I've now come to know and accept as commonplace now. Stressed, tired and I believe tearfull a woman finally walked me passed immigration whilst informing me that the airport was closing for the night. A young guy and I stand just outside the entrance, him settling on his suitcase preparing ...
... We checked our bags outside the main airport and then had breakfast inside. Noel ordered a scrambled egg burrito which to his surprise also included chips inside the burrito. Only in America!
On arrival at the Le Guardia Airport it was a short wait for our luggage. We then caught the 60 bus to Columbus University. Total cost $5.00US. The plan was then to get a taxi to our hotel. Noel decided that we could probably walk it. 37 blocks ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
235 W 46th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $73
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!