Third Ave House
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... As a result, I don’t know too much about checked baggage.
Zan’s wife is giving us all a ride to the airport. They wake up on the morning of the flight and discover the car won’t start. Zan considers texting us to say, "Tough ****, get to the airport on your own," but a kinder, gentler plan comes to mind first. It involves waking her neighbor Colleen at an ungodly early hour of the morning and borrowing her Jeep. (Yay, Colleen!) ...
... recuperate, grab a bite to eat and get dressed up.
We had no particularly high expectations of Les Mis, but all four of us were gushing with praise at the talent of the cast, the orchestra, the stage sets and production, all of which were exceptional. Another 'must do' crossed off!
We awoke early on Sunday, despite our growing fatigue, in order to squeeze in as much as possible before our 4pm deadline. The hop-on-hop-off took us ...
... eagle, looking like he was made of gold. He is very fierce, was made in the Netherlands about 1500, and is actually made from brass and copper. Apparently the eagle is the symbol for St John the Evangelist.
There was another cloister area where the garden was being renovated. I saw some mandrakes growing there – with small green globular-type fruit. Fascinating! The Trie Café was not very well equipped, and couldn’t make teas or coffees, ...
... about it further, we realized that Scott lives only about an hour outside the city and we could easily stay at his house and drive in or take the train each day. It only took about another week before we decided to buy our bus tickets.
Planning the trip was a bunch of fun. We decided that we really wanted to see Cabaret, with Alan ******* and Emma Stone. Someone found a discounted ticket and so we quickly bought the seats. We also found a deal for The Curious Incident of ...
... money was easy. Everyone was helpful and the airport was organized. Then, my next fear came to fruition.
I took the brave steps of exiting the airport (because they will not let you back in, so when you step out you are in India, brother.......good luck) to a smokey-aired chaotic scene. Honking horns, dogs running about and lots of people waiting for arrivals, many of them holding signs with people's names on them. But no sign had my name. I was ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!