Third Ave House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... heading for a quick shop at Macy’s (bedlam!!!) and enjoying the amazing Christmas window displays! We caught an early evening performance of the Rockettes, an incredible Christmas chorus line extravaganza reminiscent of 40’s chorus lines and big on my bucket list to see. It was absolutely amazing with 6000 people at the Radio City Music Hall, Santa flying overhead through a simulated New York City with our 3D glasses with presents and snow thrown at us. The ...
... 100% that night so we left Katie and John to have a romantic dinner for two at Little Owl in the West Village which they loved.
On Katie and John’s last day they did a spot more shopping in the morning and saw the library and giant piano from the film Big in the Schwarz shop. We re-grouped back at the flat and then headed down to the West Village to walk the High Line. We stopped for lunch at the Cull ...
... 16 flat to Times square.
It is safe to say that Times Square is almost every Newyorker's nightmare. The slow walking, building gawking, pixel awing, direction seeking, picture taking tourist spot that slows down ever Newyorker, who as usual is trying to get someplace in record no nonsense time. But today is different, I get of the bus and on this chilly Oct morning the pixels light up just for me, the Broadway signs invite just me, the mounted patrol secures ...
... to go to the same day she dropped me off at my friend Meg's house who lives in Lenox, Massachusetts. Before I knew it we were on our way to JFK International Airport. Between Meg's two suitcases and my two suitcases and both our carry on's and personal items it was pretty packed so we had to squeeze in the back seat. Honestly it's really tough being a girl and trying to pack for over 3 months...I swear I did the best I could :/ Guys have it way too easy and it's ...
... had thrown their burning shirt out of the window (as you do from the 22nd floor with people on the sidewalk below!). People on the street below had called the fire department to raise the alarm, hence their confusion as to which apartment the fire was in. The learning from this story? Do not cook in your flat and that is exactly what we have done for the entire 8 months of living here. Quite the achievement!
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!