Third Ave House
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the Operations Manager, are very welcoming and treat each customer like friends instead of your usual transaction based hotels. They take the time to ensure your stay is comfortable and your time in New York is spent well. Well placed the hotel is a great place to base yourself to move around the island. Buy a metro card and explore - just stay out of Harlem...
Hawaii here we come!
... nice to meet her and also meet a NYC resident. She spoke very fast and had lots of great info on general life in the big city. Trisha summed it up very well as to why she loves living in NYC. She loves the challenge, the struggle in a way, of living in a big city with all its quirks and unofficial rules. It makes it a satisfying place to live as it is an accomplishment. I thought it a very interesting point of view. There are lots of easier places to live ...
... at 10am before walking 10mins to Central Park. On the way we passed the Dakota Hotel and the alley where John Lennon was killed. In the Strawberry Fields section of the park we then looked at the Lennon Memorial. We then went on a long walk through the beautiful park and ended up at the most famous area at 5th avenue and the Plaza Hotel. We got a coffee and had a look in some shops. Back at Times Square we ate before going to see The Lion King at ...
... We took a relaxing walk through Central Park and enjoyed much of what it had to offer including the Shakespeare theatre before turning back towards the city looking for Tiffany's on 5th Avenue. Along the way Liz purchased a very nice mosaic piece from a street vendor. Tiffany is a massive store, being the original, so we had a good challenge working our way through there.
New York is definitely one of those places I could see myself returning to if I ever had the chance.
... and I were trying to catch a matinee session. After much discussion (and coaching from the 'broadway junkies' who are on staff in the line!) we finally settled on Newsies, only to find that it was sold out, as was our second choice of Annie. Finally, we managed to agree to Cinderella and we weren't to be disappointed.
We still had a little time before we needed to be at the theatre so we all decided to head to the M&M factory - ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!