Third Ave House
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
An eventful day today with lovely clear skies but it was rather chilly! Kids now contributing to the photograph submissions! Luke going for quantity (over 100 pics in a day!), whereas Mia focused on quality (definitely got her Mom's genes). Richard's HD app still rendering some of the day's best!!
Kids not keen to ...
... people enjoying the sunshine in Central Park today and Stan shows us all the celebrated movie locations. So many movies have been filmed, at least in part, in Central Park. I remember it most though from watching "Friends". It is a beautiful place. The ride is relatively easy and the biggest hazard comes from within the group- there is a young German girl who has tight-fitting jeans on and a black g-string. Now when you ride a bike, those tight-fitting jeans slide ...
... a walkway right around the island which has the Roosevelt Memorial Park at one end and a lighthouse at the other.
Had bit of a look at Bloomingdales on the way home and got home at 4.00pm just in time to miss a real downpour of ...
... gift to honour the ideals of freedom and liberty. The idea was led by Edouard de Laboulaye in 1865 and sculptor Auguste Barthholdi created what we see today on the outside. Another famous Frenchman Gustave Eiffel designed the statue's internal framework (yes, Mr Eiffel Tower himself!) as she is hollow inside with just a 2.4mm thick copper shell. The Liberty project took 21 years in total to complete and she was finally dedicated on October ...
... rooms and to pay.
Police are in cars, on foot, motor bikes, bicycles and on horses.
Good flight to LA, flew over grand Canyon bit scary getting on plane after hearing about the one blown out of sky over the Ukraine.
Scott picked us up, a way longer trip to Upland as friday at 5. 30pm freeways all very ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!