Third Ave House
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... out past downtown manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. But we did get very wet! So we were a bit more salt water soaked and wind blown that we'd anticipated! But all good fun nonetheless. Right next to the harbour was the intrepid air, sea and space museum. Entry was covered by our pass as well so we figured we may as well pop in while we were out that way. The museum is set inside and on top of a ship that actually served in the Vietnam war and world war 2, it ...
... caught the train back to 59th to the bus stop – we came out in Bloomingdales! It was 20 minutes before the bus was due, but we enjoyed watching the passing parade. At night there are usually a couple of policemen standing at the entrance to the subway, next to the bus stop.
It was great to return to our 10th floor room! No need to shut the curtains now. We were unceasingly enchanted by the view.
Checked out the 5 Boro bike ride through the closed streets near our hotel. Headed west this morning to the Hudson River to view the Intrepid Museum. ( warship). Had to hang around for an hour though coz it wasn't open. Interesting! 1.30 we boarded our Circle Island 2 1/2 hr cruise around Manhattan island. Went past ...
... we found ourselves in a 150 metre queue of mainly teenagers dressed for anything but church. But this was church, it was their church. It was Hillsong New York City in the Manhattan Centre.
It was loud, very loud - captivating three floors of young people. Many in Australia are aware of the Hillsong style and worship patterns. A hallmark of Hillsong New York appeared to be its ability to capture the minds and hearts of those attending, and there ...
From Boston to NewYork is 2 days by sea, because you must sail east from the harbour to go around Cape Cod, then south and again west, southwest to NYC. We arrives at 6:00 am passing the Statue of Liberty on our port side are we sailed into New York harbour. We docked at 7:00 and we were ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!