Third Ave House
TripAdvisor Reviews Third Ave House New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... hotel. On route we came to two streets away from the hotel where there appeared to be a large police presence, road blocks etc. we later heard it was an armed robbery of a jewelry store. Hmm maybe he walked right by us!? Back at the hotel we had Complimentary "happy"hour. From there we headed off to Madison Square Gardens to see the N.Y Rangers play the Pittsburg Penguins! We had time to walk around the building and what a building! It was a great game as there was lots ...
... the sun is shining & it’s not humid thankfully & the leaves are all changing colour. More squirrels around & pigeons seem to be everywhere too. It is so very beautiful here. We finally make it to the west side & the American Museum of Natural History, the one the movie Night at the Museum was filmed at. No way we can see everything so we split up & check out our top picks & meet again at the Rose Centre for Earth & Space for the ...
... totes felt like gossip girl when I was in there. Then we caught the subway to Greenwich village so I could see the friends building, highlight of my trip or wow moment as john would call it, I was so freakin excited to see the little red shop and the apartments on top eeekkk it was like I was in the show!!!!!!! We cruised down to carries apartment too, the one right next door is all under construction though so I had to try get a photo without the scaffolding from ...
... and everyone starts running for the train! Remember, this train only runs every 20 minutes. This is the only train that I have run for and the only one that I have seen others really run for. Just missing the G train can really ruin your evening! I watched a funny parody video online that was called New Yorkers Just Missing the G Train. It's not really funny when it's happening to you. Luckily, we all hauled it and were able to make ...
... in a queue, while Ron (unbeknownst to me) just went to the front of the queue and asked the official. I joined the queue and there was no sign of Ron, but he came along with his information. Absolutely hopeless! Then, they had to offload luggage as people hadn't got on the plane. I wonder why!
We were 30 minutes late leaving, which meant we were very tight in Frankfurt. Thank goodness for German efficiency. We were almost ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!