The Voyager Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... ball over.
Again, go fast to where you are needed.
Win your rucks
Play patient, money ball rugby.
Put points on the board when they are on offer.
Obviously during the season you figure out your strengths and weakness's. Being strong in the forwards is non-negotiable. If I put together a team it starts up front and works its way back. A goal kicker is the other non-negotiable must.
Order of the ...
... of LA. Each section is dedicated to a dead benefactor and his wife, who it appeared had spent their life's work collecting snuff boxes or pictures by somebody or some civilisation. So each section was stunning in its isolation, but didn't necessarily chime with the others. Very well worth a morning visit but it would normally be expensive. If time permits the La brea tar pits are next door, which exhibits ever poor animal that fell into the oozing sticky tar (black gold to ...
... The Pavilion has some typical Japanese architecture and is surrounded by traditional gardens and bamboo. The exhibition provided a great insight into the Samurai lifestyle and traditions. One of the Special Exhibitions in the Resnick Pavilion was the 'Samurai: Japanese Armor' (from the Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Collection), which complimented the previous samurai exhibition. In both exhibitions it was amazing to see such ...
... the kids dropped me at LAX for my late night Eva Air flight through Taipei to Singapore. Inexplicably this Taiwanese airline has a (Japanese) "Hello Kiltty" theme going on.
I was in a middle seat of a 3-seat window side row. Ugh. But my two seatmates were nice and we cooperated well on bathroom breaks, etc. I especially enjoyed talking to the one who is vacationing with friends who retired (at 48) ...
... or two on the flight over so are feeling it. Char and Jules are really struggling.
We will go for a walk to SuperTarget shortly to stock up on some food basics. The girls are pretty excited that breakfast is included in our stay here (a big shock to all who know them!).
Desert Palms Hotel and Suites
631 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim CA 92802
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!