The Voyager Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... was a lovely day and I am so glad I did it! I left Disneyland by about 7pm to arrive back at the hotel around 8:30ish and I was ready to just do nothing for the night and sleep. Well I thought that's what I would do - half an hour later I ended up out at dinner with the Contiki group. We went out to a club but it was some bikie/punk bar. Nevertheless I went home around ...
... to visit is that not much here is built on what we might call a ‘human scale’. Everything is big. Everything is larger than life. From the malls and the skyscrapers right down to the food, everything is super-sized in this city of excess. This can be disconcerting. ...
... waiting over an hour for a shuttle bus to Hollywood - all the while watching the chaos of competing buses, shuttles and cars moving like snails through the pick up area. And then we finally arrived in Hollywood- wow, it is everything you'd expect. Wheeling our suitcases along the Walk of Fame we passed over the 'who's who' of Hollywood on the pavement stars, all the while ...
... afternoon, anywho, only a two hour wait after going through security again. We were boarding back on the same plane, but just had to wait while they refuelled and clean the plane, which is why they technically said it was direct, cause we were getting the same plane. We stretched our legs and had a small walk round the airport before we were boarding back on again, in our same seats. We then took off to fly to our second and final stop of Los Angeles. We needed to try ...
... it for Wednesday morning and I wouldn't have landed in Albany yet. I would have to wait to talk to them. Then sometime after 4 am, the phone rang again - this time an unidentified number. I still do not know what that might have been - maybe United telling me the flight was on time - no that would have been a text message.
After leaving the house around 8 am (not bad), we first went to the Volcano post office to mail ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!