The Voyager Motor Inn
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... will get wet but in no way was I expecting that by wet, they meant drenched. The ride was a lot of fun with the final decent being just long enough to make you doubt you were ever going to hit bottom! But hit we did, with one hell of a splash that left us all soaked. And what an awesome relief that was on such a hot day!
By far my favourite ride of the day was The Mummy ride. It starts innocently enough, going at a slow pace for ...
... the question, the one most hotel reception staff would get too many times a day, "Hi, I was wondering if my room was ready?" With a frown he said we do have a handful available ! It was the best thing I had heard all day. So away I went to my room where I could finally shower and rest, 8 hours later I was wide awake and ready for another day, but it was 8.30pm and I knew i had just screwed ...
... who we spoke to for no more than 30 minutes, but in that time had invited us to visit. It was like being greeted by a long time friend, we walked, drank, talked, conversed with Sea Lions, rode a 100 year old boardwalk rollercoaster, ate, drank and made music (well Chris and Natalee did). It's these chance encounters, when I say chance I don't mean that at all, I in fact mean destined encounters, that are making this trip even more memorable for the people we meet, than the places ...
... I got checked in and put my stuff in my room before heading to the common room in the hostel to see what was going on that night and met a group of English lads who were going out that night and invited me to join them.I went out to get some dinner from Popeyes chicken. In Popeyes I had a muscly,hairy gay man hitting on me saying how he thought my accent was sexy and how I was a good looking young man.My chicken wasn't as tasty after this but once he ...
Today was Shane's biggest highlight of the trip! Off to Disneyland!!! We decided to get tickets to both Disneyland and Californialand. We were at the gates at 7.20 waiting. Lines were all already pretty big by then. But we got in at 8 and ran to the first ride! Laura's pre-planning the night before meant we had a strict itinerary and maps to best utilise time and distance. Worked out very well in the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!