The Voyager Motor Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... marijuana license. We also visited the famous Muscle Beach, an extensive training area where everything is free of charge. This beach is actually considered to be a longtime landmark in the world of bodybuilding and the workout area dating back to the 1930īs. They say that Arnold Schwarzenegger used to work out here. We also walked along the Venice Pier from where we had a stunning view of the Venice Beach.
At the end of the day we passed by Santa Monica Beach ...
... picking up our rental car, we arrive at the Redondo Beach Inn by 11:00pm Pacific time (1:00 am Eastern Time. We check in and fall straight into oblivion.
We had agreed to meet with Marina and Alejandro at 9:00 am to partake together of the assortment of calorie-rich goodies provided by the hotel as a ...
... into town. Thankfully, the former seemed to be the case and the highways were deserted.
We made it to the airport in record time, where I bid them farewell and made my way through cutsoms. There were some real hilarious staff on today - one African American baggage handler sung his words to all the tourists as he took their bags, and another (also African American) repeated 'smile! Everyday you're having a bad day, just remember to ...
... and loved it there. She also told me she knows Adam Parson and would love to teach in both Amsterdam and London as well. That would be so cool and I'd totally be there to take class. I told her I would try and make her class on saturday, but as we had a pub crawl planned for friday night I wasn't sure if I'd be fit and awake enough to be in class saturday morning at 10am. I said goodbye and walked back to the hostel. First time in the dark and have to say I didn't like it that much, ...
... wouldn't let me call him and he had no wifi! Anywho back up to the room to gather our stuff and it turns out Jed was just round the corner in a cafe so we went to meet him and have a quick drink. We spent the rest of the morning wondering up and down Hollywood Boulevard taking in the many stars. At around mid day we began the climb of the Hollywood hills ( perhaps not the best time of day as it was very ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!