The Voyager Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... They were beautiful but very small. It was nice to wander around and as we left it started to rain. Soon my time in Portland was coming to an end. On my second last day, I met up with a couchsurfing couple, and we took a day trip to Astoria, a town on the coast. They were absolutely lovely and we talked the whole way there and back. We stopped on the pier for a chai latte, where I could hear sea lions barking but unfortunately couldn't see any. We also stopped in at ...
... able to check in
during the 3 hours they allow you to do so. But they came out and
were happy to sort us a spot and we'd do the paperwork in the
morning. Plugging in and sorting sewerage in the dark is not the best
idea. Half an hour later and it still wasn't sorted. This Rving isn't
straight forward. But it was a great day and we collapsed into bed
feeling pretty exhausted.
Incidentally, I feel I should mention ...
The Greatest Adventure is Starting to Begin - Welcome to the very first entry to the worldwide Victory adventures. I suppose you could actually say our adventure actually started a while ago. I am not really sure the exact moment, maybe the day we decided to finally do this, or the day we sold our house in Austin, TX, or maybe you can even go back further than that and say this is all part of a bigger plan we are participating in and it began the evening of October ...
Waiting for my flight back to Houston which looks like it will be on time. I may finish this when I get home but thought I might as well get started. Yesterday Michele, John and I went to the Getty Villa, a Museum on the property of J Getty when he lived in LA. It is a beautiful Villa and there is a wealth of ancient pieces of art, mostly sculptures but also beautiful silver objects. The gardens and peaceful and very formal. Unfortunately due to the ...
... ourselves back into unfamiliar territory, with still the patrol car keep popping its lights around the corner. We finally reached our main road back and cycled along the busy boulevard, thankfully there is a wide cycle lane for us. Glimpsing our garage junction ahead and the relief of collapsing was in sight, we made it back for around 9pm. It felt good to shower and rid ourselves of the sand encrusted lines. The massage machine worked its magic on my feet and then my ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!