The Voyager Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... concert hall but didn't attempt much seen as this was technically the same Monday on which we had left Marna Island! Plus we still had lots of planning to do back at the motel as we arrived after a busy week of diving with zero plan, flights or accommodation booked for our time in the US and only six weeks left of the trip!
The next morning we woke refreshed, but long passed the free breakfast time and nearer lunch. We hit the town for a full day of ...
... morning we spent some time on the pier doing a few rides together ! Fun fun! Quick look at Venice beach in the afternoon and also a quick stop at Toys'r Us and (our favorite place) Target to do some last minute shopping :) In the evening me and the kids went over the road to Blue Plate Taco, a fun local restaurant with great Mexican food :) Then home to pack ...
... LA and, at least we weren't at work so, after a leisurely morning and a comped breakfast at the hotel, we decided to visit Venice Beach. It was close to the airport hotel and neither of us had ever been despite many visits to LA in the past. We got an Uber and checked out the scene for a bit, admiring Muscle Beach and the $40 medical marijuana consultation. At least we got in our ...
... was not right. One of the teenage attendants arrived up to the adjacent platform to check we were all calm and okay while they got the problem sorted. There was a lot of banter about delivering food and blankets as we shivered on the ride. Everyone was texting and taking
photos and we were there for about 20-30 minutes. We heard an alarm and ...
... Boulevard, known as a starting point for many world famous bands that used to perform in one of the clubs situated in this street (for example Guns Nī Roses). We also passed through West Hollywood, one of the most prominent gay-friendly neighborhoods in the USA. Before we left Los Angeles we didnīt forget to quickly check out Beverly Hills, including its numerous mansions belonging to rich people, and Rodeo Drive, known as “international fashion mecca” for ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!