The Voyager Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Nomes was exhausted so I let her nap while I sat by the pool in the sunshine! Bliss! When she got up we spent the afternoon relaxing in the pool and spa. Our stomachs soon demanded we move from the pool, so we got changed and decided to explore and see what was around. There was a 7/11 on the corner, an ABC mart up the street and a row of fast food places close by. Prices are more expensive than normal I suspect, as all these are ...
Today I was off to the Los Angeles Zoo and botanical gardens. Finishing the day off at the Santa Monica pier and the beach. I wasn't too hungry in the morning so I just had some cereal and toast at the buffet.
The first animal exhibits I saw were the reptiles, I'm a pretty big fan of reptiles, at home I have a children's python. The alligators were quite big and they had a zoo keeper feeding them some frozen chickens. I was surprised at how high ...
We arrived in LA on time at 12.55pm (3.55am Perth time) neither of us having slept much since we left Perth 33 hours before. Have I done the maths right?
The queue for immigration was very long - about 8 lots of switchbacks I think. Eventually got our photos taken and fingerprints recorded no worries. Breezed through Quarantine despite having declared our Aussie special foods on the arrivals card. The dude didn't ...
... that we went for a walk along the beautiful beach where bay watch was filmed! We ended up walking to muscle beach which was a lot smaller than we had expected. It was very hot as LA are in the middle of a heat wave so is at around 38 degrees. We then went on our 2 hour tour around Malibu seeing the beach homes of the osbournes, Leonardo do Caprio and Adam sander. We ...
... perception of whatever the **** it is they actually do in there. Thus begins the weirdest saga of my trip so far, and likely of my whole journey. Keeping in mind all I knew of Scientology I gleaned from South Park, I was extremely sceptical, but regardless I sit down for a free personality test. After answering 200 multiple choice questions concerning topics like 'do you support capital punishment for pedophiles/murderers?' and 'do you find public speaking intimidating?' (Btw I ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!