The Voyager Motor Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... to swing the kids at the park before driving 1.5hrs to Carlsbad our next destination. We arrived just after 4pm so had time to look around however the sun goes down so early here (5 ish!) and it's a lot cooler than Florida must admit. We decided to eat out as there was lots of lovely restaurants nearby. Kids were a bit of a drama again with James not eating one thing at all. We got home and got them to bed after "showering them" as the one ...
... Whatever the reason, it was the best visit I have ever had to the burger chain, and was happy I chose to be a fat kid for life! When I got back to the apartment, Alx needed to go to Guitar Center for some gear, so I decided to tag along. For those that have never been, Guitar Center is a musicians playpen with guitar rooms, gear, and displays set up to keep you occupied for a couple hours. I headed straight to the guitar ...
... coming out of their mouths - just sit and listen to the tour and be quiet please. Luckily for them they all kept their teeth and I kept my cool. It was a bit of a bratty morning - maybe I was tired. After what felt like forever we made it to Rodeo Drive. We didn't get off yesterday in fear of realising how poor we were and how we wouldn't be able to afford anything but a girl can dream. We walked up the street like we could have had anything we wanted and we ...
... right over our motel on either side. And they just kept on coming, an amazing sight.
We met some guys from Perth at breakfast this morning and had a good chat to them about how things work over here, as they had come in cold with no plans other than to do Route 66. We then met a couple of Aussie gals from Sydney in Hollywood, who'd just come from Vegas, they were young party girls, so they loved Vegas.
So our epic USA holiday is now ...
... wheels so we headed for Venice Beach not being sure what to expect having heard a number of stories about it - not in a good way. We needn't have worried. During daylight at least it is a mad mix of Californian surf beach, a beach path congested with all types of skating and biking wheels, live music, fast food, beachside shops and arty beachside homes. We found boy heaven at a skateboard shop and left quite some time later burning through much of ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!