The Voyager Motor Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... we had a pretty good day and then in the evening Rob arrived in LA so it was pretty exciting to see him again and have a friend to share our travels with. So, Monday was Robs first day so everyone was pretty excited and we had an awesome day planned we were heading off to the Hollywood sign. You see it in so many films and on tv so it was cool to think we were actually going up to it. We had an eventful trip up to the sign the usual hike trail up ...
... down the street we found the bus stop ridden with bullet holes. We sat down and watched cars with tinted Windows run the nearby red lights, setting off the red light camera that flashed roughly 6 times in five minutes. We were taking in our surroundings when a man approached us and some how knowing we were not from this part of LA (we were the only white people around) he said "I think you're on the wrong side of the street. You wanna take the bus that's going that ...
... stories from the past. Kaitlyn and I spent a lot of time talking with Rose’s daughter Amy (my 2nd or 3rd cousin or something like that) and her husband Jason who are around our same age. It was nice to just sit around and enjoy the afternoon centered around grilling out.
After returning to Redondo Beach we planned to meet up with my uncle again who was at his weekend place in Hermosa Beach right up the road. He picked us up and we headed ...
... this I think due to the amount of people and the shops etc around. We grabbed some dinner in a really cool dark moody American bar and then drove back to the apartment via Mulholland Road which has views over the city at night! It is interesting to see the diverse way of living here, with a lot of Mexican areas too as LA is the 3rd most populated Mexican city! After a good day with lots seen and still all a little jet lagged we jumped into bed as tomorrow was the start of our road ...
... had not shown itself for many years...thus we knew we were in for a treat.
Treat #1 - The Globe and Mail - to read a paper copy - awesome!
Treat #2 - a great location to have a peaceful sleep!!
Treat #3 - a glass of wine and nibblies
Treat #4 - smelling the cookies being baked and actually getting them with ice cream...
Yes - this is the best way to end our wonderful 3 month adventure!! Thank you!
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!