The Voyager Motor Inn
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
It is difficult to really wrap your mind around most of the new websites offering blogs, actually some are completely pointless while others offer a huge price to those who loyally add new material, so just how would you tell the difference? There are some important factors that most writers must pay attention to and if you are blogging for business applications, then you are actually planning to desire to ...
... None of us had met him or knew if he was even going to show up. While we waited for word from the hotel we got our uniforms and were shown to our rooms before having a meeting in the fun zone. As soon as I saw the fun zone, the Sapphire became my favorite ship to-date. It was HUGE!
Cholena* finally heard word that there had been four Princess joiners from the hotel who had missed the shuttle, and Roland* our missing youth counselor, was one of them. Apparently he was told ...
... loads of photos there but nothing, ahh well probably for the best as I probably would have **** myself if I had caught something!!! I will say though that certain areas of the ship did make me feel really lightheaded & in the engine room I got really short of breath but could all have been in my mind!! Going to get ready for dark harbour now.
In bed listening to the couple next door have a domestic, can hear every word as clear as can ...
... don’t, I’m not going to admit to anything! It was here that I was introduced to “S’mores” by Steve’s friend Katie. Now these incredible things had “God Bless America!!” singing from my mouth! We thought we had it all sorted out at home toasting marshmallows over the campfire, well S’mores are one step further…..I will add a little side blog entry paying homage to S’mores for those ...
... into to make a sound that attracts ducks so hunters can shoot them. Well, I can't really describe this show, but it is so funny. Check out their website and especially the videos to get an idea http://www.duckcommander.com/
We had a bit of a sleep in and then found that Transformers 2 was on this morning, yeah. We had not missed much, so decided to watch it and then go and have some lunch. Well, it seemed like 4 hours later, the movie finished. We ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Voyager Motor Inn Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!