The Suites- Boulder Strip
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... to go over to Death Valley Nat'l Park, but it was so hot that we passed on this detour. Driving through the town of Pahrump we were surprised at the size of the town, looking at the map I anticipated a one light town, but in reality it is a large thriving bedroom community out in the desert. Approaching Vas Vegas we turned north again on NV Rt. 159, the "Red Rock Canyon Scenic Byway" and later a short 13 mile drive through the BLM Red Rock Canyon National Conservation ...
... middle of our bed at about 7pm
- Maree and I went back to hers to get changed to go to ghost bar (that's was the evening plan) whilst she was getting changed I passed out on their bed. Maree then passed out too. Pete found us when he returned from getting a bite to eat.
- Dani passed out in here room
- Loz, sarah, Tom and Michelle made it to ghost bar. Someone returned to get an ID dragged Dani out.
- Loz dislocated her knee, didn't ...
... who was sitting in his car joined in.
"You want to go through the desert??"
They looked at each other astounded. Why would anyone want to take a longer route than necessary?
"We are on a car tour and enjoying seeing your country," Kate explained.
He answered with a bemused but very friendly shrug as we waited for the road to be opened to us.
When we were finally allowed through, he waved us on like his own children off to explore the world but doing it ...
... went to Guano Point and had some yummy food there which was part of our tour. We had salad, beef, mash, rolls, veggies and this pop tart styled dessert. It was much better than the soup i had previously with mom while freezing our limbs off. Guano point has better views in my opinion as you climb a little and you can get 360 degrees of magnificent views. They had one guy selling his goods at a stall but he was white and i wanted a lady from the reservation. We ate and did some ...
... Steakhouse. The food as good but again we didn’t share. We both got steak (delicious), biscuit (scone?), beans (why?), potato (OK) and voluntary additional broccoli spoiled by nacho cheese with a side of hot wings. Again while we were taking photos of food a couple of Canadian ladies helped out with our couple’s picture. They both know of Australia as they had worked for a year in Perth and loved it.
With sun set it was a dark drive back to the City of Light, Las ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Suites- Boulder Strip Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $127
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place