The Suites- Boulder Strip
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... you can find Manhattan, Luxor, Rome, Venice, Montecarlo... There is also a Fashion Hotel, the old Flamingo (first casino in town), and an endless list of casino-hotels opened 24/7 for non-stop gambling. It is surprising also how many people there are everywhere : on the streets, inside the hotel, at the pools, in the shops, the restaurants, at the gambling ...
... mastered the LA morning traffic. The drive to Las Vegas was all motor way and fairly boring. The Sierra Nevadas offered some interest early on but the ladscape soon swtiched to flat, dry, arid dessert. By early afternoon we decided to see what else Carl's junior had to offer. We stopped about 45 mins outside of Las Vegas at Primms, a huge fashion outlet mall. These places are ...
... a gunnery school near Las Vegas, later to be called Nellis Air Force Base. 1941 -- El Rancho Vegas opens, and the Strip begins the transformation from hosting small gambling clubs to boasting casinos within luxury resort hotels. 1945 -- Advertising expert J. Walter Thompson receives the first advertising contract to promote Las Vegas as a tourist destination. 1946 -- The Golden Nugget opens downtown. On the Strip, Bugsy Siegel opens the Flamingo Hotel; the state of Nevada ...
... La's Vegas Speedway to play with Exotics Racing. The speedway is very close to Nellis Airforce base and as we arrived we could see F/A 18's hurtling around the sky. There are quite a few cars to chose from so first step is to wander around and pick your cars. I didn't worry about sitting in them as I had pretty well decided what I wanted. I have always wanted to drive an Aston Martin Vantage S and a Lamborghini Gallardo so they were the pick. I probably should have been ...
... the Luxor for the next 2 nights doing whatever they do. Lucky just under age Reuben gets to stay and hang around with his ageing aunties! Of course the bride to be is still at home slaving away on the wedding arrangements. Game on, or happy ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Suites- Boulder Strip Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing