The Suites- Boulder Strip
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... When I opened the door it didn't immediately hit me of what was in stock. Firstly I had to find the lights, 3,2,1 and the globe blew.. Okay next light... 3, 2, 1 and the globe blew. So I tried the lamp, oh yes much better! Just zapped me and blew. So I'm down to 1 light but luckily the Vegas lights were enough to light up my room? I unlock my suitcases and grab out my iPad, extra cash, passport ect. to put in the safe. I open ...
... effort for a woman in the 1930's. The watchtower is based on ancient Pueblo designs. It is a bit of a hike to the top, but very worth it. Great views of the Colorado River at this point. We ended the day with a long drive to Las Vegas. We are staying at Circus Circus and are feeling pretty overwhelmed by the colours and sounds. A late dinner followed by a much welcomed bed. Tomorrow, Hoover Dam and ...
... had an amazing night starting with dinner at Dal Toro, an Italian restaurant. The food was great, our waiter wasn't ignorant like some Americans who don't know where New Zealand is and what you mean by water to start with, and the taps in the bathrooms were a highlight. They were like a waterfall tap but lit up red and green, and came with soap that flew around like bubble fairies.
Next, it was show time! We opted to see Panda, a Chinese ...
... Then we had to do the rollercoaster, bit pricey at $12 a go but yolo.It was pretty good as rollercoasters go, there was a corkscrew that I wasnt expecting, of course Franchesca wanted to go again,NO. Had dinner in the mexican , last try of luck on the slots, then it was cab to the airport. Full flight and not much chance to sleep only a short flight though 4 hours and we were in ...
The only thing missing when it comes to the Grand Canyon is that it hasn't got a Canadian side, but what we do have to work with is a dispute as to whether the Southern Rim (easy access) or the Northern Rim offers the most stunning views. Mrs Henry and I wouldn’t know, because both of us have an innate and indestructible preference for whatever is easiest, so we stuck to the Southern Rim. Maybe the burgers are better at the Northern Rim.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Suites- Boulder Strip Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place