The Suites- Boulder Strip
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... of sleeping in, lounging around in our hotel during the day, ordering room service and going out at night so I'm glad to have at least some photos of our day trip to the Valley of Fire - where we once again attempted to race against the sun. As much as it is a tourist trap, we decided to go on the gondola ride in the man made canals inside the Venetian! Ironically, it was Vegas that finally fulfilled my expectations of what a gondola ...
... we went back to our hotel and I went for a swim in the pool. It is a very big pool and has cabanas there with televisions in them. We all had a bit of a break and then went for dinner where I had a ride on a mechanical bull. I didn't fall off but it wasn't going that fast. Tomorrow we are going to the Grand Canyon. Can't ...
We were now pretty much across the street from Paris, and had been thinking about going up in the Eiffel Tower. So we decided to walk along the Bellagio Fountains and go do that. But distances are very deceiving in Vegas. What seems like only a short walk along the fountains actually took almost ten minutes. Of course, it’s not easy to walk quickly in Vegas. In fact, Vegas is not a very fun place for fast walkers. Many people stroll. And don’t look ...
... Hills, Rhodeo Drive, downtown, Hollywood & the walk of fame. We turned up to see the Chinese theatre only to find the road closed for the 'Thor' movie premiere. A mustang we hired provided us our transport to Las Vegas. A local we met couldn't understand why we were driving when you can fly & be there in an hour, but we wanted to drive through Death Valley national park & the desert. Despite it taking us 7 hours, it was truly one of ...
... snazzy toothbrush with my winnings and a blowup mattress. Thought I might aswell have a little comfort while camping.
Whilst we were leaving these 2 women walked past us, they were mormons, they were dressed like they were living in olden times. Apparently the husband is allowed 4 wives. Not sure I could be doing with that. Although you could buy them the same dress and they wouldn't be bothered because they all dress the same anyway.
Finally arrived at ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Suites- Boulder Strip Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place