Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... room service and watching the Australian Open in our pjs in an "engagement suite". On our last day at the Stratosphere, we rode on all the rides on the top of the hotel, which we didn't pay for due to a stuff up on their end.
We decided to hotel hop in Vegas and our next stop was at the beautiful Venetian! Forgetting what room we had booked, we were amazed to enter into our deluxe suite (booked on sale). Our activities in ...
After another sleep in we walked down the strip for a look around. We went into Caesars Palace. Dad liked this place because he said it was where the movie The Hangover was filmed. We then went to the Circus Circus Adventure Dome. This is an indoor amusement park with roller coasters. After a look around and and shooting a ...
... the actual intersection, and often you have to go inside a casino to even get down. So what seemed like a very short distance to get to The Bellagio actually took forever. And we ended up getting across to The Bellagio just as the fountains were starting. But it seriously took us a few minutes to get down to the actual fountains. So we didn’t get to see much of the show, and it was a fairly short song. It was actually a song I didn’t really like, so I wasn’t ...
... speak. She was a quirky lady who was very keen on all things organic - very LA! We explored Venice beach and walked along the beach to Santa Monica pier where Route 66 ends. The beach front is such an eclectic mix of people - from body builders at muscle beach & runners looking glamorous to a large homeless population. The amount of homeless people I have seen throughout the west coast really shocks me. The next few days were spent exploring ...
Day 21 - 11th October 2013
Lots of driving ahead of us so today we hit the road and headed for Zion National Park, was about 3 and a half hours drive, we stopped of for some camping supplies in a place called Georgetown. We got into the Walmart and picked up our bits, we spent ages trying to find curry sauce. They had every other sauce under the sun until finally we found a little box of the stuff. They had racks of beef jerky though. I bought ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Suites Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place