No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... on the horizon. Oooohhhh! Impressive. Really like an oasis but with 30-floor buildings in the place of palm trees.
We arrived at the hotel in Las Vegas at 3 pm, hot, very hot and sunny, very sunny. No matter how many movies one might have seen somehow related to Las Vegas, the experience surpassed our expectations. In practically just one street, Las ...
... Venezia I couldnt separate their ambience, decor and attention to detail. I have no idea how much the others cost per night but the Bellagio is a 5 star and so are the others so go figure!!! found the Aussie Outback Steakhouse... Really delicious meal of prime porterhouse and lobster sauce but the seafood sauce was very salty so scraped it off !We were able to see the Mirage Hotel fireshow... Looked like a volcano going off!!! Packed and off we go today for San ...
... Vegas is incorporated. 1926 -- The first commercial airline flight, Western Airlines, took to the skies. 1931 -- Boulder Dam construction begins amid the Great Depression, helping to increase the population of Las Vegas. 1931 -- The Nevada Legislature legalizes gambling and quickie divorces. 1938 -- California Attorney General Earl Warren enforces state laws against gambling, causing many operators to leave California to open casinos in Las Vegas. 1941 -- The U.S. Army ...
Got up early and went for a long walk this time heading away from the strip to see the other side of Vegas. What a surprise, half demolished buildings that look like they have been in this state for a while. There are new buildings (completed) that look like they have been sitting there for a few years. Funniest thing was a bike frame, nothing else but the basic frame chained to a post, lucky it was chained otherwise they would have lost the lot. Walk and breakfast over off we ...
Ciaran and his New Zealand mates are coming in from San Francisco, Mother of the groom to be arrived yesterday, Sean and his boys Jasper & Reuben drive in from their trip to the Grand Canyon this afternoon. So the bucks party, including Dean, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Suites Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing