The Stay in Summerlin
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
We drove for 2 hours from Death Valley to Las Vegas. The roads were straight as an arrow for as far as you could see…all surronded by « nothing ». Occasionally, there was a gas station and a couple of houses.
About half an hour before getting to our destination, the skyline of Las ...
... and sister to help finance this joyful experience one we will never forget!!! Arriving back Steve and I walked through the Palazzo Hotel! omg again the money spent here is amazing....see pucs of fairy lights in the garden and parasol cafe. Walking through the Venetzia Hotel the whole place was a mini Venice! Gondolas the whole bit! Recreation of canals, St Marks Square, Rialto Bridge and the Tower in the square!!! PHENOMENAL!!! Out of three hotels the Bellagio Luxor ...
... dance at night outside The Palazzo. Las Vegas History: Timeline Want even more Sin City history? Check out the Las Vegas Sun's in-depth look at the history of Las Vegas with video, interviews and more. A short history of Las Vegas. May 15, 1905 -- San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Co. auctions off parcels of land and creates a town site, calling it Las Vegas. 1906 -- The Golden Gate Hotel & Casino opens in downtown Las Vegas. It remains open today. 1911 -- The city ...
... to explore then it was back on the bus. Second notice came through, all helicopter tours cancelled. Damn, a full refund of the chopper portion was available. It was now off to the another scenic trail, Yavapai. This was a bit more picturesque than the first trail. After an hour of exploring Yavapai it was time to get back on the bus. The return trip to Las Vegas was coming up. Thankfully the weather stayed fine, so it was a smooth flight return for the main ...
We are almost to Vegas and are likely going to go the rest of the way to LA tonight. Jose has been driving for about 30 hours now. Sleeping in the van is uncomfortable, but its hard to complain when he doesn't even get to sleep. I am not sure how he manages to keep going. All the rest of us slept much better than we did for the first all-nighter, since we knew what to expect this time around. We woke up around 6 am in Colorado this morning, just ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Stay in Summerlin Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing