The Staghead Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Staghead Hotel Edinburgh
Travel Blogs from Edinburgh
... t bring ourselves to do it. We were very happy with our soft tortillas filled with black beans, shredded spicy beef, cheese and rice – jealous?? Don’t feel too bad, the flip side was that mine dripped all over my jumper and handbag so I had to spend the rest of the day looking like a total slob.
After lunch we made a hasty beeline for The Free Sisters again to see another kids show called Game On. However our planning ...
23rd June 2015 Today we went on a train to Edinburgh. Edinburgh is a very old and is listed as a world heritage city. I've included some history of the castle which I thought might be interesting. Edinburgh Castle is built upon the massive Castle Rock, part of an ancient extinct volcano. It is believed that people in the late Bronze Age lived on top of Castle Rock. Nobody knows for certian when the first castle was built on the ...
*You have to click on the picture to start the video! It has taken me longer than expected to finally finish my Central America blog, however it took me over a year to finish my East Coast of Australia diary so to be only 9(ish) weeks late is a huge improvement! Luckily, I did manage to make notes and upload the pictures for each day of the trip which has made finishing the last two weeks a lot easier for me. So, on to reflections... <b>Trip Favourites</b> ...
... game against Argentina we went home and had a nap. When we were all refreshed we walked to Lidl to grab some drinks.We came back to drink, took the bus into town and went to a few Scottish pubs and met up with Siobhan again. They all had a great atmosphere and were lots of fun.
The next mornings wake up was 5am..not nice after only getting home at 1am. Flew into Dublin and caught the 3.5hr bus back to ...
Well The Fringe was in full-swing in August. Now over and yes, I've been slack and am catching up.
Went and saw The Tattoo with Kat (from work) and her fiance (great photo guys!). It had been miserable all day with rain and such, and ****** down while we were having dinner at Subways (had a wrap - interesting). Was spitting while the 3 of us walked up The Mound.
We then found we were up in the very last row - shame I ...
Other places to stay in Edinburgh
New Town, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $164
- Dumpy Rooms
- Dissapointing stay
- Single rooms and no hot water - not up to Intercontinental standards
Corstorphine, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Good for familes and great leisure facilities (food extortionate!)
- Bargain winter break
- Dawn chorus from the zoo
Old Town, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Don't stay if you are a light sleeper
Old Town, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- SKip This Hotel
- Great Hotel
- Radisson sas hotel, royal mile
Haymarket, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- A view of the Edinburgh Castle
- A splendid old hotel but needs better management
- Another one for the negative pile...
Nishi Juitchome Station, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Location! Location!
- Great place to stay
Tollcross, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Ultra Scottish luxury
Gyle, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- This was everything I expected
- Great Hotel
- Good for business travel
New Town, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Do not stay in this hotel !!
- Worst Hotel Experience - EVER!!
- Loved it - stayed 5 nights, Nov 03
New Town, Edinburgh | 5 star hotelfrom $367
- Excellent Hotel
- Old World Elegance
- Great Hotel in Edinburgh
Calton Hill, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $179
Dalry, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $103
- Excellent value
- Great value
- Good location, but no AC
Lauriston, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Really good location (A superb base for a hen weekend)
- Great Location - Perfect hotel!
- Excellent Base!
Lauriston, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Apex international ok
- My stay was well worth it
- Grassmarket the place to be
Sighthill, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $115
New Town, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $129
- Clean and central accomodations in Edinburgh
- Fantastic hotel
- Great hotel, comfortable stay, good location and decent price
Old Town, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Not so good!
- Fire Alarm Again
- Really disappointing
Leith, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Princes Street, Edinburgh | 3 star hotel
- Great Location
- Great food, good location
- Great location, but rooms very variable
Calton Hill, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Value for Money
- Good value, great location
- A c ouple of problems but overall quite good
Lauriston, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $163
Cowgate, Edinburgh | 5 star hotelfrom $226
Turnhouse, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- I dislike this place
- Staff nice but hotel needs rennovating
- 4 star - I don't think.. maybe if they mean the beer !
Newington, Edinburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $161
Haymarket, Edinburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Not what I'd expect from a Hilton Hotel
- Not very good!
- Poor quality
Portobello, Edinburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- A big disappointment - terrible bed and poor service
- Beware of this overpriced nightmare!
- Beware The Yellow Water!