The St Julian's Bay Hotel Malta
Travel Blogs from Malta
The weather couldn't make it's mind up today but this afternoon was lovely, sunny and blue skies! Chris taught a cover class this morning and apart from that doesn't have any classes today!! It is quiet at the school but he has another class on Wednesday so that's good ...
... track and running track. Despite a sign warning about military training and live ammo, families are strolling around and joggers pay no attention. Malta.
My phone froze so didn't get any more pics. The walk through Pembroke to st Julian's was relatively easy. I sit I a cafe feeling a great sense of achievement and sore feet. Next time I'll continue to ...
... windy but nonetheless pleasant. After 1km off the main road I reached the bay. As before, middle aged men with toy speedboats lined the pebbly shore. I first climbed up to the right, overlooking the bay and St. Paul's Bay. Great picnic spot.
I then headed down and went North, across Mistra Bay towards the actual island St. Paul's Island. One of the best walks so far, great ...
... is not an issue isolated to Malta, but the whole of the EU. Also it is a small island. An influx leads to overcrowding, fracturing tight knit communities. It is a difficult situation and one that is hotly debated.
5) The countryside. As you can see from some of these photos, Malta is incredibly beautiful. When you move out of the crowded towns and cities (which is a 20 minute bus ride max.) and just walk through fields and along coastline, there ...
... can see for miles around. After a somewhat dicey descent down the ladder, we were back on the move to the next bay, Ghajn Tuffieha (eye-n-toof-ee-ha) Bay. So far we had walked (and climbed) 1km so we stopped for a drink, and to watch the surfers taking advantage of the small waves, wind and sun. Previous rainfall had made a mush of our usual path toward the third bay, Gnejna (j-nay-na) Bay. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The St Julian's Bay Hotel Malta
Other places to stay in Malta
Triq it Turisti, Qawra | 4 star hotelfrom $52
Dragonara Road, Saint Julian's | 4 star hotelfrom $96
St George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $101
- First class hotel in a noisy area
- Service Top Notch
- Excellent Hotel
Qawra Street, St. Paul's Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $61
Great Siege Road, Valletta | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Fabulously situated new hotel
- Excellent Grand Hotel
- Excellent and refreshing winter break
Golden Bay, Mellieha | 5 star hotelfrom $104
- Wonderful Timeshare Location - Malta is Beautiful
- Excellent Hotel
- Holiday for luxury and loathing!
Qawra Coast Road, St. Paul's Bay | 3 star hotelfrom $45
124, Tower Road, Sliema | 4 star hotelfrom $81
- Wonderful Holiday
- Nice for the price
- Well Recomended
39 Main Street, Balluta Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $100
- Gem in Bellutta Bay
- Great for Couples........
- Lovely hotel, great location and such friendly staff
Portomaso, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $148
- A truly luxury hotel
- Great Hotel
- Great place to relax
Triq Erba' Mwiezeb, Bugibba | 3 star hotelfrom $40
Paradise Bay, Mellieha | 4 star hotelfrom $35
Marfa Road, Mellieha | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Good Hotel
- Not my favourite holiday to be honest....
- Riu Seabank 4 star?????????
St. George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- Another fantastic holiday!
- 5star or not 5star!!
- 5 star prices
St George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 5 star hotelfrom $96
- 3* masquerading as 5*
- Great hotel
- Okay (good rate) but some (attitude) problems...
Triq il-Maskli, St. Paul's Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $33
Tigne Seafront, Sliema | 5 star hotelfrom $117
- No no no
- Simply the best
Dragonara Road, Saint Julian's | 3 star hotelfrom $21
- Absolutely disgustingly horrid!
- Don't do it..dirty, old, yuck!
St. George's Bay, Saint Julian's | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Very disapointing
- 5 Stars - In Which world?
- Fantastic Hotel!
The Mall, Valletta | 5 star hotelfrom $128
- Great Holiday - Step back in time
- Service excellence with a genuine smile
- Terrible service
Triq it-Turisti, Bugibba | 3 star hotelfrom $12
Nakkri Road, Qawra | 4 star hotelfrom $22
Sir Adrian Dingli Street, Sliema | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Nice island, shame about the hotel
- Very disappointing
- Run on a shoestring and needs a total refurbishing
High Street, Sliema | 5 star hotelfrom $98
Marfa L/O, Mellieha | 4 star hotelfrom $51
Marfa Rd, Mellieha | 3 star hotelfrom $34