No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... sandwich. It marked my first opportunity to use my French as I was now in French Canada. I also bought two cartons of cigarettes. I was not prepared to smoke raunchy European cigarettes for two weeks.
Finally, I found myself boarding an enormous plane. I had a window seat, thank goodness, beside a Mother and her young son. They weren't very talkative. In addition, I ...
"Excuse me, do you know how this system works?". Of course I had to
go through it all again for this chap and it was only then that I discovered
the whole system was a rip-off!!!
the machine written in big large letters was 24HR---$7.50 and after that it had
"Half Hour $3.50 and so of course one thinks its quite cheap!! That was
until one reads the small writing next to the large written prices!!! What it
was actually telling us was ...
... this point the votes were being counted for the referendum that we had tried not to think about all day. Both of us were so nervous. We said we would wait and find out in the morning but we both ended up looking it up. We found it a shock that a few places were No. Neither of us slept while the results came through and when it was a final no we were both devastated. It took us until the next day to accept. Hope it was for the ...
... packing, and definitely do not regret doing so. I liked his idea of repurposing clothing, which I did. Ie: instead of bringing a few pyjamas, I would just sleep in the tank top I wore during the day and my undies. If in a hostel, I would put on my leggings and a cardigan over top. Scarves can be very versatile; to wear in chilly weather, fashion statement, cover-ups in churches, sun shade, blanket for picnic or just sitting down in the grass, wrapping up delicate souvenirs...
... millionaire who went bankrupt but was not part of today's event.
Nearby was Spadina House, another large mansion, and part of today's event. The tour starts at the converted attic which was the servants quarters and leads down each level to the ground floor.
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Awesome Place
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- everything Toronto has to …
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Typical, Upscale Marriott
- Weekend stay
- Faltava um minibar, mas a …
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Santa Maria Novella, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $72
- Nice Place
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
- On edge of Chinatown.
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Lovely motel smaller than …
- It was nice
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Hilton Toronto
- Intelex conference
30 Carlton Street, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Lovely hotel with good roo…
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Don't hesitate, just book.
- A good start
- Alone in T.O. !
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
655 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 3 star hotel
- Last Minute Lodging
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Highly recommended
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel in a Great Loc…
- Ideal location
- Very Corporate hotel but c…
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- hyatt hotel
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Rd, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice & clean hotel close t…
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Another Fairmont.
- Fit for a Queen