TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... only been eating pasta. Well, in Toronto, from out of nowhere I got confidence to 'cook', I made ciabatta with onion, mushroom, tomato, bacon and garlic cheese, with a salad. It actually tasted so good and I wasn't sick afterwards - result!!! That evening we all sat in the outside area, which was very much like a smoking area at a pub, but with a pool table, so we had a few beers each, as more and more people appeared and began playing various instruments. Thursday - after looking ...
... new-comer. British Loyalists from the English colonies that became the United States of America escaped the rebellious climes of the south to advance settlement here in the late 1700s, and the city has always been squarely in the English-speaking regions of Canada.
Both cities vied for primacy as Canada's leading city over the last century, and it was ...
... Air to Hanoi Train to Hue Bus to Hoi An Jetstar Air to HCMC Public bus to Phnom Penh (short ferry across the Mekong River) 10 hour bus from Battambang to Bangkok Air Asia flight from Bangkok to Bali Ferry to / from Gili Air and Bali Air Asia Flight from Bali to darwin Jet star Flight from Darwin to Cairns Bus from cairns to ...
... concentration by any of their opponents, specially Russia, can be costly. The Algerians are gritty, ambitious and a proud team with a long footballing history and one cannot forget when they defeated Germany in 1982 at this stage... a remarkable and deserved 2-1 victory.
ROUND OF 16
Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Switzerland, Argentina to be comfortable winners.
Japan, Germany and Portugal to ...
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Sci Fi Show Doctor Who the BBC had decided to have a simulcast live screening in movie theatres around the world of the 3D special so that fans could see it at the same time as the UK broadcast with no worries about internet leaks/spoilers before it ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service