TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... Cave Tour
Tikal Sunrise Tour
The beaches at Placencia & Hopkins
Garifuna drummers & drumming lesson in Hopkins
Meals at Cenaida's in San Ignacio, MoJo and Rumfish y Vino in Placencia and Tina's Kitchen in Hopkins.
... and of course all of the wonderful, welcoming people who made our stay so special.
Now, back to dealing with (very) cold reality, but hey, it's Christmas time, so everything is great again!
When embarking on such an extensive and intensive journey, preparation resembles a military strategic planning operation. Each phase of our upcoming trip has been researched and put into place, each bag item considered and reconsidered. Baggage weight is a key consideration, and 'nice to have' gives way to 'need to have'. All this done ...
... Glen, the husband of my friend Julie (who was there supporting us from the inside of the tower!). Overall it was fantastic, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who isn't too afraid of heights. For me, I was very confident we were secure, so it really didn't phase me, and it was very exhilarating, especially leaning out over ...
... 30 minutes later - trains were very smart (without a toot) but Union Station continued the nightmare with no elevators, station undergoing a major refurb and 2 large bags. Finally got to hotel to find it packed for an Amway conference! Quickly unpacked for an Italian feed and 2 stiff drinks at the Irish Pub below !
Day 14 (Saturday): Brekkie in room ... nicely presented .. then off for a walk to the Distillery District (St Lawrence Markets were ...
Tonight was mine and Lou's first night on our own. We had a quiet dinner at Swiss Chalet where we enjoyed people watching through the window. We had a sex shop, strippers, adult movie theatre all opposite the restaurant, so as you can imagine, a few interesting characters passing by.
After dinner we went and got an ice cream from a place sort of like Cold Rock. Louise claims maple flavoured ice cream is now her favourite.
B & L ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service