TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... from all the pressures at work. Icelandair had started direct flights from Toronto with massive subway promotions a few years back. I had considered it but ended up moving to Korea for three years. Now on my return I wanted to goto Iceland and onto Norway which I had also planned on visiting in detail before I ended up moving to Korea. ...
... trying to identify and deal with current matters as well as those that may arise in our absence. We have a house and a family to leave behind, not to mention abandoning Bonnie's pet vegetables just as they come to harvest. It's always a challenge, but this trip seemed to require more than we've ever had to face in the past. 'Oh, boo ...
Well after 28 days, 3 countries, 9 plane rides, 1 31 hour train ride, 1 boat tour of the Great Barrier Reef, an 8 day Outback tour and many adventures we are finally home.
A big thank you goes out to Kirk's friend Karen Porteous, and her partner Chris, for their hospitality and for taking us to such cool places as Hobitton, Piha, Taupo, Rotorua and the Sky Tower.
... and plenty of snacks and drinks. We each had our personal TV which had a great selection of shows and movies, games and trivia. We watched Saving Mr. Banks and Captains Philips. Both really great movies. We arrived in Toronto, in a very wet and humid weather and in the middle of the last day of Pride week. I went to bed at around 10pm, which was 3am for us, but got a great 9 hours of sleep and went to work the next day and did not really suffer from jet lag. What an amazing trip!
... br> The Americans survived wave after wave of Ghana attack to snatch an unlikely win, 2-1. It was a sweet revenge for Klinsmann's men who were eliminated twice by the same score by Ghana in 2006 and 2010. Another never die attitude was at display by the Americans and a clever and quick goal by captain Dempsey was the highlight of a memorable night.
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service