TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
After 3 more days exploring the amazing city of Toronto I decided to see it by open top bus.. Mainly cause my legs were killing me!! I kidda wish I did this on the first day, because although I thought I'd walk most of it, It turns out I'd missed a great deal.. But it was a lovely sunny day to sit and soak up the relaxed atmosphere of a beautiful …
... bread and wine, we managed to kill a good 90 minutes wandering around. We tasted Ontarian wines from Peller Estate and Thirty Bench, which weren't bad, but none we tried were really to either of our tastes. For lunch we tried a local Toronto specialty in the form of a peameal bacon sandwich (bacon, covered in ground, dried peas and fried) and we bought some ingredients for dinner.
Walking around the city there was clearly a lot of work going on to ...
... did the seat jive for a while....and it seemed the 5 hrs blew by.
They are saying a quick stop because we are late....and we are staying on the same plane...said no time to bother getting off....wash the windows top up the gas for the biggggggg pond jump. 15 hrs next leg. Wow I made it a whole hour and half from home as the crow flies so far sighhhhh. Think I'm slurring in my ...
... a credit card statement that the amount of the booking had been charged to my card. I called Agoda and had them charge for the booking. Then I had to wait 24 hours for it to show up online on the credit card website. I sent a copy of the online credit card statement with the invoice from Agoda back to the visa office.
I was getting quite mad. Russia is under tight sanctions over Ukraine and their ...
... took off) and Gravol. Bill slept dozed on and off for most of the flight too.
We arrived in Frankfurt at 7:30 am and cleared security, loaded up at Duty Free and then had a quick salad, beer and secco at Deli Bros. We had a slight delay for deicing and had lots of turbulence during the flight, so we landed in Toronto 1 1/2 hours late.
After 25 hours of travel we made it home safe and sound! We are very happy to ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service