TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... my entire life and now that it's here I am definitely freaking out!! I tend to bounce back and forth in the direction of "Am I making the RIGHT decision" I know no matter what I will have an Amazing time but what worries me is if after all this is said and done will I have set myself back on my other Life Goals? Truth is no one can ever know what life has in store for us. We just have to follow our hearts and that is exactly what i'm doing....
... Got a few tourist photos and with blue sky's a little tan who would of thought. Time for coffee number two when the little man himself appeared in a smart shirt and pressed trousers. Where's the homie gangster I once know. Catching up on flags and story's before an hour has flown by and the little man heads back to work. How seeing good friends makes day happy and glad I know them. Midday comes and steam whistle calls. After the hard choice of a ...
Thursday, September 4
This morning we woke and packed to leave with the main intention of getting a Tim Horton breakfast and then head to our camping spot in the Indian Line Campground on the outskirts of Toronto where we can have water and power and hot showers without moving everything out of the shower. We found our first objective just around the corner-Tim Horton's. They are everywhere in Canada. More popular than even Starbucks. We went in for some breakfast. Sheree ...
... while away shopping - replacing Joe's waterproof jacket that I forgot to pack (and needed most in Scotland!). We had an hour delay on the first flight leaving us a little twitchy for the connection, but luckily the Icelandic airport is not the size of Gatwick and we walked off the plane straight into the gate for the onward journey with only 5minutes to wait till boarding - perfect timing. As we got to Gatwick check in so early, not only did we miss any queue ...
... way, so I did realist that it is 35 blocks from Victoria Unversity, where I'm staying. Get local knowledge, then verify it.
Not that the distance matters. I'm good at covering ground, whether on the bike or on foot. Doing this on foot provides the best understanding of the city anyways. It's the only way to immerse in the people, neighborhoods, upward/downward mobility, tagging, and general sense of things.
Closer to Victoria University, it's ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service