TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
After 3 more days exploring the amazing city of Toronto I decided to see it by open top bus.. Mainly cause my legs were killing me!! I kidda wish I did this on the first day, because although I thought I'd walk most of it, It turns out I'd missed a great deal.. But it was a lovely sunny day to sit and soak up the relaxed atmosphere of a beautiful …
... br> We spent the day looking around St Lawrence market, it was a very wet day so we were happy to get inside and feast on lots of yummy treats. There was lots of different types of food to chose from Andy of course went for a big chicken gyros which was great value for money considering the size.
The most exciting day of all we managed to get a cheap greyhound bus to Niagara falls which only took an hour and half, it was amazing to see the river leading up to ...
... that the iPad was delivered and waiting for me to get it.
After a nap I felt better and helped Minna pack. With our packing done and having to check out, we went to the premier lounge to wait for our 1 o'clock transfer to Haneda Airport.
Too bad we did not feel great, and had to skip touring the gardens of the Imperial Palace ...
... hand stores to see if we could find a place that sold some warmer clothing. I also facebook messaged an old school friend who lived in Ontario to see if she had any local advice to provide. I really could not find anything nearby but from the research Ray came up with a theory about the "Blue" area the restaurant-man had advised us yesterday at 'breakfast'. There is a neighbourhood called "Bloor" which is west of where we were based, and in the general arm-waving direction the ...
... had been our longest time away from home. In planning, we referred to blogs, websites, and distant relatives who have traveled for an extended period of time. Neither of us personally knew anyone who had traveled for this long. As we traveled, we learned how common it is to be away for as long as we were or longer, just not for ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
475 Yonge Street, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
1926 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service