No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... and generally getting overexcited at every forward movement of Toronto. Unfortunately, we lost 53-17, and the cheerleaders looked progressively more miserable in the rain, not having much to cheer about, but hey what can you do?
Tuesday: I completed my mission to stay awake through both the finance and health sessions-result! Also, the Toronto froshers have now been unleashed onto the streets of Toronto, yelling gleefully with youthful ...
... This is going to be a flashback to their historical game in World Cup 1982 where Algerians beat Germany 2-1 in what was a major shock, however, Germany advanced and went all the way to the final where they lost to Paolo Rossi-inspired Italy.
Belgium will face the Americans in what should be an interesting match. On paper, the Belgians look to be the favourites but you can never underestimate the Americans fighting ability.
... 17, 17); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17.920000076293945px;">ARGENTINA
... the queue for US customs at Miami airport.....
It was already past our bedtime when we arrived and the long and slow moving line didn't excite any of us. With less than 30 minutes to our flight's scheduled departure, we were ready to recheck my portacot, lotions and baby food only to be advised that our flight was closed for check in luggage and that we would have to fly the following day.
Thankfully, Mum suggested that we wing ...
... This house? How about this one? Let’s just choose a house. Any house.
Let’s just go in. It has to be YOUR house? But why? How about this one? This one?
All, right. I’ll pee, if you take me back to those trees. There. Went twice?
Good enough? Ok, let’s go! Finally! It’s getting dark and I just want to go home…to your house. Oh, this is it!
Harness, coat. ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service