Travel Blogs from Toronto
These are photos from different parts of Peru where I lived and worked for a year. It is country that I felt at home from the moment I arrived in Lima. What I took from that beautiful country is their genuine hospitality, lasting friendships and of course my love and adoration for Peruvian cuisine. Hope you like these pictures.
Good morning everyone, the question is WE ARE WHERE? We left home on the 6th mid afternoon to catch a flight to Toronto. Toronto was snowed in and before they canceled our flight it was after 10PM, so we got a hotel room and were told to come back the next morning at 5AM and they would see what they could do. We finally got to Toronto at approximately 3 and our flight was suppose to leave at 3 but was delayed because of weather, Toronto airport was ...
... somwhere to eat but a couple of places that we were interested in had long lines, so we head to a non chain or franchise small burger joint we noticed earlier. We were pleasantly surprised with the flavour of the burgers and fries. I think we may go back. This morning, we headed off to the Hockey Hall of Fame....Gabe's nirvana. I stayed till lunchtime. It was interesting seeing the Stanley Cup, looking at the gear, jerseys, reading the ...
... it to the last minute. We also had to buy a suitcase to stow it all into. Province: Ontario We went back the quick way (up the highway) so we could see as much of Toronto as we could before checking into our hotel and dropping the SUV back. On the edge of the city there is a park running along the edge of the lake and plenty of little yachts. The town itself we found to be ...
... hanging over the Cliffs of Moher will be one of my favourite memories taken away from this trip. Scotland was awesome and my favorite memory from that will be horseback riding along the beach and seeing 150,000 Gannets flying around above me when we toured around Bass Rock; it truly is surreal.
All in all, it's good to be back home but having finally definitely traveled overseas it is something I look forward to doing again. Getting back to Iceland is probably tops on the list.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service