Travel Blogs from Toronto
... and where the was the registration. After handing it to him, he directed me to a garage for a search of my car. After answering a number of questions from a less gruff officer and waiting about 15 minutes, they returned my passport and registration. The second officer and another then asked me a few questions about my trip since they knew I was not a drug runner. It was nearly 2 in the morning as I pulled away. Half an hour later I pulled off at a ...
... reaction would be. I tried to keep the entries reasonable in length and interesting to read, creating the blog for two reasons:1) to serve as a archive of our trips that we can go back to and enjoy in the future and 2) to let family and friends know what we’re up to on our travels.
This trip proved to be a particularly memorable one for us, for a few reasons. First off, as usual, we ...
... are arguably coming to this World Cup with their most discipline team in ages thanks to Carlos Quiroz and the Bosnians have Dzeko in their ranks that is enough to indicate their attacking potential so...
Argentina to top this group with ease but suffering against *****ia
Iran to shock Dzeko's Bosnia and *****ia with some LUCK!
Note: In my humble opinion, *****ia is the most unpredictable team, they can either go very far or self destruct at the first ...
... I retraced my steps downstairs where I found a gentleman at the “Ground Transportation” desk and explained my predicament. He suggested that I talk to the next TTC bus driver to arrive on the airport shuttle route that I had taken and see what they could do for me.
That particular shuttle route takes 15 minutes one way and I learned from subsequent drivers that I talked to that there were 5 or 6 ...
... picnic and shared a bench with two very large guys. At one point my tiny-framed grandma was sat opposite the two guys and as they got up and the whole bench tipped over with my gran ending up on the floor. Not unused to such comedic moments in our family, and amused that my grandma's bantam weight had tipped the table whilst it hadn't with the two guys sat on it, my Mum turned to her and said, "Mum, looks like you ought to lose some weight"! Anyway, back to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service