TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... an early start. During packing I realised there was something odd about the info we had for the accommodation in Hawaii. The dates shown on the print out were for July! We scrabbled to load up the email and confirmed we had made a mistake - although luckily had only paid a small deposit, not the whole thing up front, so hurrah for small miracles. We headed down to the local library to print our boarding passes and try and fix the ...
... cocky, feeling ghetto element, I then decided to get a pita from the place around the corner from the hostel, have a cup or tea and hit my bed. Sunday - HANG OVER CENTRAL. For those who know me well, know that I become dead to the world when hungover. But it was my last day in Toronto, so when I finally made it out of bed at about 7pm, I went for Poutine and frozen yoghurt with my friend from cali, packed and then went straight back to bed. I absolutely loved Toronto and wish I ...
Suarez became the centre of attention yet again... this time for what appears to be a shoulder bite!! Known as El Tiburon in Spanish or "The Shark", he performed admirably to help Uruguay defeat a Buffon-inspired Italy 1-0. Diego Godin's header took La Celeste to the Round of 16 at the expense of Italy and England.
Returning back to the Insurance Industry and working with a Specialty Carrier, I have been asked to quote on some unusual risks.....
I was asked to quote on the Irish Bar pictured here... Where do I ...
... concentration by any of their opponents, specially Russia, can be costly. The Algerians are gritty, ambitious and a proud team with a long footballing history and one cannot forget when they defeated Germany in 1982 at this stage... a remarkable and deserved 2-1 victory.
ROUND OF 16
Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Switzerland, Argentina to be comfortable winners.
Japan, Germany and Portugal to ...
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service