No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... Toronto is a great city - transport is impossible to figure out (our bus ticket let us use the subway but we had to get a subway ticket on the way back...). It's very quiet and clean and there are no car horns to be heard. We walked pretty far around the university area and then had a beer in The Village Idiot pub - very British. Then we ventured back to the airport and realised what a good idea it had been not to sit in ...
Our first day in Toronto, we woke early and decided to walk Downtown thinking it can't be that far - 6 miles later we were still walking down the same road! When we eventually made it downtown we were so knackered from the heat and walking we got the subway home and had a snooze! The following day we got the ferry over to Toronto Islands, that was a good day! The Islands are so nice, it was ...
At 7am we got the shuttle to the airport and after the worst check in system on Earth and a 1 hour flight delay we were leaving the USA and heading to Canada and our 19th country. We hadnt planned on coming here but our friends Tony and Nicole who were going to meet us in New York are now heavily pregnant and as we have friends in Toronto we decided to head that way.
We breezed through customs and took bus and subway through the city to where my ...
... us downtown. We got to have a look around the area, and mooch around the shops. Urban Outfitters - 0, Jeff - 1. In the evening we were treated to some homemade gelato, and Jeff scoped out his future selection of cars - currently choosing between an Audi R8 (in black or white - not fussy) or a Ferrari 360. Decisions decisions.
An update on the Subway game - up to about 161. And Aunti Mandi and Uncle Silvio have now joined in too.
Until next time...
... form of vibrations and collective resonance. Balanced perfectly between creative improvisation in western form and eastern melodies, the Suite's diverse elements create the ideal platform to feature the individuals and their collective effort as a unit. www.kayostheory.com
KAYOS THEORY BANDMEMBERS:
Jonathan Kay, Tenor & ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service