TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Travel Blogs from Toronto
... sandwich. It marked my first opportunity to use my French as I was now in French Canada. I also bought two cartons of cigarettes. I was not prepared to smoke raunchy European cigarettes for two weeks.
Finally, I found myself boarding an enormous plane. I had a window seat, thank goodness, beside a Mother and her young son. They weren't very talkative. In addition, I ...
"Excuse me, do you know how this system works?". Of course I had to
go through it all again for this chap and it was only then that I discovered
the whole system was a rip-off!!!
the machine written in big large letters was 24HR---$7.50 and after that it had
"Half Hour $3.50 and so of course one thinks its quite cheap!! That was
until one reads the small writing next to the large written prices!!! What it
was actually telling us was ...
... this point the votes were being counted for the referendum that we had tried not to think about all day. Both of us were so nervous. We said we would wait and find out in the morning but we both ended up looking it up. We found it a shock that a few places were No. Neither of us slept while the results came through and when it was a final no we were both devastated. It took us until the next day to accept. Hope it was for the ...
... packing, and definitely do not regret doing so. I liked his idea of repurposing clothing, which I did. Ie: instead of bringing a few pyjamas, I would just sleep in the tank top I wore during the day and my undies. If in a hostel, I would put on my leggings and a cardigan over top. Scarves can be very versatile; to wear in chilly weather, fashion statement, cover-ups in churches, sun shade, blanket for picnic or just sitting down in the grass, wrapping up delicate souvenirs...
... millionaire who went bankrupt but was not part of today's event.
Nearby was Spadina House, another large mansion, and part of today's event. The tour starts at the converted attic which was the servants quarters and leads down each level to the ground floor.
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $143
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Santa Maria Novella, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $72
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $113
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
200 Dundas Street East, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $91
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $137
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $118
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service