Travel Blogs from Toronto
... already in New York; they arrived earlier today and are waiting for us at the hotel and were going out to a restaurant called the New York Beer Company. Long night ahead of us but it will be so amazing landing in the dark, being able to see all the bright New York lights. This weekend is Thanksgiving in the USA so it will be busy with Black Friday! Can't ...
... Islands. They are accessible by a ferry (7 CAD). It's a perfect spot for the pictures of the Toronto skyline.
I'm just realizing, there is not a lot to report about Toronto, nothing really remarkable... It's just a big city and it didn't leave any big impression on me. But I'm not saying it's not worth a visit - check it out and decide by yourself! ...
... past and they would spring out at us and chase us down the street.... it was another GREAT maze!!
The Asylum was a longer line up... but worth it. Mental patients in straight jackets sitting in a corner rocking back and forth the running at you, crazy little girl locked behind a perspex wall looking creepier than anything, haunted loonies rattling chans, walking up and down the hallway muttering to themselves then right up in your face muttering, a lady in a ...
... Queens St W for pre dinner drinks and then finish the day with dinner at Chinatown. Perfect plan. As we strolled along towards Harbourtown we took a slight detour to the CN tower so we could get some close up photos of the tower during the day. We noticed across the road a sort of train museum and a big water tank tower saying Steamwhistle. After photographing the tower we headed across to the train yard to see what it was all about. According to the interpretive displays this ...
... floor 334m above the ground. I jumped on it.
Afterwards I got a giant tray of poutine from a street vendor van. For those that don’t know poutine, it is a mess of fries, gravy and cheese curd, which when combined make pure greasy heaven in my belly. We then went and Xavi and Sophia got some real food from a restaurant. We finished out the afternoon on the waterfront watching a street performer called, ‘Fire Guy’. I got called out by the guy when he ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Residence Toronto
Other places to stay in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Save your money ....... Stay at another Hotel.
- Nice Hotel
- Wonderful weekend
Queen West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Fantastisch- Service, Essen, Unterkunft
- Richtig cooles Hotel!!! Komme sicher wieder.
- It's OK, but
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $127
950 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $103
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Southern Hospitality found in Canada?
- Great location
Yorkville, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great location and price
- An excellent place to stay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Loved The Grand
- Best Hotel in Toronto
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Old and in need of a major make-over
- Convenient, clean, but could use better service
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Nice hotel with a great view of the airport
- Customer Service?
- A great sleep
Downtown, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $100
The Annex, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- It was nice
- Great Hotel 10/10
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Very good value
- Excellent Hotel- Highly Recommended
- O.K. hotel, not so good neighborhood
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- A very nice hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Just okay
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 2 star hotelfrom $124
- Good location, okay rooms
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Days Hotel
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Alone in T.O. !
- A good night spoiled
- Surprisingly Good, Great Value
Queen Street West, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay Away
- Extremely noisy
- Forget it, stay somewhere nice
Entertainment District, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Attentive Service, Lots of Potential
- Great Service-rooms need more attention to detail
- Dreadful service
The Elms, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Finally a residence-Inn in Downtown Toronto ! !
- Residence Inn-close to everything!
- Neues Juwel der Gruppe Marriott
Downtown Toronto, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- The bricks and mortar were fabulous, but not the experience
- Good place for single women travellers
- Don't believe the hype (bad hype that is)
Entertainment District, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great hotel, great location
- Great Hotel in Great Location
- Great Location and Service!
Downtown, Toronto | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- You will like this place too
- Definitely the Best in the Region
- Never a care at the Novotel!!!
Harbourfront, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Aaaaaaaaa.just OK
- We love the Harbour astle
- Best in Toronto
Yorkville, Toronto | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Nice hotel, as long as you don't drive
- InterContinental - Nice Hotel!
- Enjoyed our stay/ nice staff nice room
901 Dixon Road, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Harbourfront, Toronto | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Great Hotel
- Just great
- Excellent Service