Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
I was finally on an American road trip! A car full of girls, the music up high and we were full of excitement, chatter and laughter! Oh and did I mention...we were on our way to Las Vegas - Sin City!
My co- conspirators for the trip were Julie, a Californian native; and Lela, from Singapore - host and surfer respectively. Lela had tickets to see Britney Spears at Planet Hollywood in Vegas which had prompted the trip and I was along for ...
... crossing between California and Nevada. Stopped for a photo opportunity. Had lunch in Beatty at a diner. The lady who owned it was lovely and really cared about her food and customers. The food was great and well worth the stop.
Continued on to Las Vegas. The city was quite busy when we arrived as it was rush hour. Found our camp ground at the back of the Circus Circus casino. Parked up with the ...
What can we say about Vegas? We absolutely love it. We typically go once a year and for Jason, this was his 3rd time in the last 6 months. We arrived this past Monday and walked the strip. We purchased tickets to 2 shows - Defending the Caveman and Anthony Cools. On Monday night after dinner we saw Defending the Caveman which was a one man comedy about the difference between men and women. ...
... off a year only & every year look forward to going to a bible school to meet with other brethren & sisters. It made us realize what a blessing it is to live in such a small place & yet have so many Christadelphians around us to share our times with. We can take this for granted, but once travelling I think we will all appreciate it more.
... we were the last people on the coach. We ended up sitting on the broken seats at the back right next door to the toilets which was awful!!! It was so strange after driving for hours and hours to suddenly see the lights of Vegas shining in the distance, we arrived staring out of the window like goldfish! When we checked in all the injustice of the coach seating seemed to pay off as we were upgraded to a Junior Suite. We didn't quite appreciate ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Regency Motel Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place