The Plough And Harrow Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Plough And Harrow Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... br> Ian tells me we have some of his work friends from Belgium following our travels on this Blog. Feel free to make some comments everyone!
2 more sleeps in my own bed then, before I start having to share with one of The Chuckle Brothers. Must remember to pack my Chastity Belt!
I think we are all ready to go now. All looking forward to our Trip - it should be a good 10 days.
... Basil Spence and Graham Sutherland designed the tapestry at the east end.
The weather wasn't very kind the day I visited, and I had to keep dodging in and out of the rain, but the trip was well worth the effort. The sight of the two cathedrals together is really very ...
... Local organisations had floats in the parade and I felt so sorry for the little dance group girls who were really living their theme of 'Frozen' in their little costumes! In the afternoon we ventured down to the park to see falconry displays, trick pony riding, strong men competitions etc etc - bit of a laugh! Himley Hall was once the unimposing home of the Earl of Dudley and is now used as exhibition / function space. We visited for a special ...
... Ken in the short period of time that I spent with him sort of managed to convince me (unintentionally) why I need to have a good understanding of it. Alot of our conversation centered around a gentleman by the name of Michael Gove.
Gove was the Secretary of state Education in the UK from 2010 until early 2014. After reading several news articles about Mr Gove it is blatantly obvious that ...
Hi Family & Friends,
48 hours until we arrive at Heathrow and start our adventure!
We both had a wonderful time last night at our 'Bon Voyage Gathering'. Thank you to all who came, was so good to see lots of friendly faces who we will certainly miss whilst away!
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!