The Plough And Harrow Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Plough And Harrow Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... in is gorgeous. Stepped outside this morning and out the front is a paddock with beautiful horses in it. After breakfast, I drove to Romsey to see Sami at the bank. I got a parking ticket for parking in a loading zone for an hour...whoops that was £35. Had a coffee with Sami then hit the road again. Spent most of the time on motorways. Missed my exit twice, which probably put another 20min on my trip. ...
... children, and Adam has to exchange the Porsche for a more family friendly car, we thought we should take the Boxster on a road trip. We decided we would like to spend our first anniversary in Lake Como and have planned our Europe road trip around this. The trip will take just over two weeks and we will visit Belguim, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and The ...
Yet another glorious sunny warm morning. Special treat as it is our last morning before having to go to the airport - went to Sharon's for a wonderful breakfast of eggs, hash browns corned beef hash and toast, with endless mugs of lovely coffee. the diet ...
... imploding under the sheer weight of the massive scale of its destructive ambition. This was chaos and trauma and misery born from a dying regime unable to deal with the consequences of what they had started. No longer able to cope with the enormity of what they had started, the camp surrendered and left the shocked and hapless British to pick up the terrible pieces of dead and dying. ...
... to the airport by my parents, my aunt and uncle, I'm sure it's just to make sure we actually leave! Met Luke at the check in with his family around too! Once checked in we headed to the bar for a final drink and to drag out saying these long goodbyes! Goodbyes were very emotional, although its not really goodbye, it's just see you soon! 2 years will fly by! You won't even have chance to miss us! We departed Birmingham at 21:30 (UK ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!