The Plough And Harrow Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews The Plough And Harrow Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... told about it by a lovely lady who is a member of the Church. She was particularly pleased to speak to us about it and insisted that we sign their visitors book. It is truly a picturesque town, typical of so many in England.
Feeling refreshed, we set our sights on Birmingham. Our ever trusty GPS system (aka Bella) delivered us to the city easily enough - it is, after all, a very big city. However, ...
... across the arena where the birds of prey show is held. They are getting ready for the show so we decide to sit and watch......WOW The birds were absolutely amazing, flying centimetres above our heads and huuuuge!! That ended our day at the castle however we decide to have a look around Warwick as the old buildings are beautiful. Stopped at a tiny Tea shop for a cuppa and scone with clotted cream sitting beside a suit of armour, perfect finish to the ...
... that the English long bow is not from England it was invented in Wales. The English liked the idea so they nicked it. After that we went and watched another show. This show was about three different birds there was two bold Eagles, one grey Eagle Owl and a Europeon volcher. All the birds over your heads about a inch away from you, that was ...
... whilst I kept myself entertained with my tablet and strained to see out the window, desparately trying to get a photo of the mountains poking up above the clouds - it was spectacular!
Once landed in Dussledorf, fortunately we didn't have to worry about our bags, but we did have to check in again, and go through security, as it was a different airline. This was a very tedious process, and took forever, and only left us with 15 minutes ...
Today I worked my last shift at the pub I've been at for the last year and a half (on and off), I was a lot sadder than I thought I was going to be, leaving the place where I have met such amazing people who I think I'm crazy for going and doing what I'm doing and like me can't quite believe it.
Finishing work however means ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!