Photos of Phillips Club
TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... s before the performance and they handed them out to anyone outside. We waited and talked to some of the other cast members which was really fun.
Next we ate dinner and headed off to our various shows. Fareeha and I absolutely loved Matilda. Our seats were amazing and I could see everything. The show is super fun and different. It was hilarious and poignant and I just loved every minute. I highly recommend it. The title role is played by a girl who looks like she could be 9 ...
... and we sat there for several hours drinking cocktails and champagne. At one point Thomas had gone to the loo and on his way back was so immersed in looking at the view that he didn’t concentrate on the steps he was walking down and fell flat on his face right in front of us. Absolutely hilarious!! In fact it was so funny that a while later a lady even came over to thank him for making her night! Ha ha ha!!! My tummy was ...
... up this evening so we did a night tour of Manhatten and Brooklyn on the hop on hop off bus is great up above the crowds and traffic on the open top deck. You occasionally have to duck to avoid being beheaded by trees with the guide up the front yelling DUCK !!
I LOVE NEW YORK! ...
... back to APPLEJACKS Diner on the cnr Broadway and 55th St for dinner. I had a vegetable frittata served with potato hash. Peter had roast turkey with mash potato and steamed vegetables. He had a glass of Merlot. Very delicious last dinner in NYC. Cost USD55.
Back at the apartment Mum phoned from Sydney, Australia to wish us a safe journey home. I didn't tell her about my injury as I didn't want to worry her. Pete and I are ready to go home now after a ...
... ride where you have lots of ups and downs rather than being spun upside down, here there and everywhere. I love the feeling in your tummy when you are plummeting down the steep drops and seeing if you have the nerve to keep your hands up the whole time. The first ride round I was clinging onto the rail for dear life but Rach and I couldn’t resist going on it again and challenging each other to ride it with our arms up in the air which ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!