Photos of Phillips Club
TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Times Square and our hotel. Manhattan is extremely easy to navigate around. It's all numbers with "streets" going across Manhattan and "avenues" going up and down Manhattan and then you have Broadway which curves famously somewhat down the middle. Where Broadway interests with 7th Avenue and has the crossing of about 42nd to about 48th Streets is the general hub of Times Square. Our hotel is on the corner of 47th and Broadway, the busiest part of Times ...
... br> We had a tour through the candy section and everyone was very excited when the guide started handing out bags for us to fill up with lollies! Some of us filled them more than others and Aaron was quite disappointed when Toy Soldier Roy wrapped a very long Python lolly around his neck and said "oh well you'll have to eat that now we can't sell it"! Such a shame.
The range of toys and quality was amazing. You could spend ...
In an instant we seemed to be gliding up the Hudson River to our dock....
By now the study in Black and Light was over, as the dawn began to break over New York on another Sunday morning.....
... the constellations, its quite pretty. As we look up there are lots of people zooming in and out of the train station. We're in no rush whatsoever but we get out of the way.
We move on to the Rockefeller Centre. Again the crowds of tourists are there and we wait patiently to get to the front of 30 Rock to take our pics. As we are standing there the theme song of 30 Rock plays in my head. In the summer time the ice rink is replaced by an outside bar, kinda like the Ivy Bar in ...
We are loving our late nights late starts. We roll out the door at 11:30 and catch the subway over to Williamsburg (only 3 stops). Take a walk down 7th street to find the flea market which looks like it is in a park. We find a flea and it has the same stalls as the Chelsea market plus it's in a shed so we keep going down to the park. No outdoor flea, ok that one must be it, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!