TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... on the Enterprise, the first space shuttle, and the Ex-BA Concorde.
This quick trip had taken us to lunch time so it was off for a Subway sandwich on the way to Times Square. JJ managed to spill some of his drink in my sandwich, which gave them an interesting flavour as he had chosen diet coke as his drink of choice.
At Times Square we paid a quick trip to a museum exhibit called 'The Art of Brick' which was sculptures made from Lego. It was a mix of copies of ...
... the sauce. Another late flight, but it didn't bother us, except that our taxi ride was in busy traffic - and the taxi driver didn't know where he was going. I had the street number and name, but obviously you need the cross streets as well. Mental note for any future trips! So far haven't been impressed - can't see what people love about this place, but we're open to persuasion. It seems grimey, not rubbish really, just ...
... we decided to stick to the hot dog vendor plan. They were pretty good, but we decided we should stop back by the cannoli baker and pick up some filled with Nutella. They would become our reward for making it back to the RV tonight. Then it was back on the subway train and dragging our tired selves down the five blocks to the RV. I think it is safe to say that we covered New York's best in three days. Tomorrow is time to move on. Martha's Vineyard here we ...
... at all with was the maid service. The next morning bright and early before we headed out I had called for maid service requesting it be done before 1:00 but we returned after 2:00 and it was still not done (which gave them over 5 hours!) I called again and they said they would be up and 20 minutes later still no one so I called again and told them I now needed them to hold off on service so we could get ready to leave for our evening out. The ...
... the location of John's assassination in 1980. With my pilgrimage complete, I walked sombrely away from the memorial. Unfortunately the moment was spoiled by an out of tune rendition of 'Imagine' played by a local busker who to an audience of Japanese tourists (no relation to Yoko). It was a one step, a two step, a three step, a quick step across the park to the East side to venture back to Midtown for my luncheon engagement. I owed it to myself to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!