TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
NYC Swim represent the annual 28.5 Mile Manhattan Island Marathon Swim; a full counter-clockwise circumnavigation of the island of Manhattan.
4:30am, We met at pier 25 where Pat and his wife were already there. We met Amanda and a few others too.
Louise is Bryan's observer
I do not think there is another city that even comes close to the vibrancy of New York. It really is the city that doesn't sleep and has been a significant part of modern day history. As a result of its exposure in these historical events and also with the exposure on many television shows, there is something very familiar about New York; it doesn't feel as if I am on the opposite side of the world from home. My time in New York has been fantastic. We ...
Most of us are up early, ready to explore! Anne and Daphne are still sleeping off their late night at the theater though which gives me a chance to review plans for the day. We're going to explore on foot, walking up to Times Square this morning before heading over to Rockefeller Center. We've got tickets to the Top of the Rock but I'm a little worried that we didn't schedule a specific time ...
... to get a greeter and our guide was called Sami an older gentleman who was a holocaust survivor and was passionate about his local area and the architecture. We had a great day wandering Manhattan finding out about the history of the area and seeing some sites. We also visited a number of churches , Wall Street and also the 9/11 memorial and the new Freedom tower. We had lunch with Sami in Grand Central Terminal at a place known for its pastrami sandwiches and ...
... addressing, among other things, the problem for designers of defeating gate jumpers (literal and figurative).
I learned several interesting things--the difference between AC and DC current, for one: the trains run on DC, but AC is better for long distance travel (of the electricity), so the original power plants generate AC and then send it down the line. When it gets to the subway plants, a fancy machine converts it from AC ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!