Photos of Phillips Club
TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... average. we picked up the New York passes including hop on hop off bus pass and headed downtown to the 9/11 memorial (the outdoor pools on the footprint of the twin towers). Very moving and tastefully done memorial including the tree of life that survived and has since thrived. Not wanting to fight the crowds in the museum we headed to Yankee stadium where we did the tour. The tour guide was good and the new stadium (since Jason saw Yankees vs ...
... Diner for breakfast. They do a wide range, including a high protein breakfast (which turned out to come with white toast--why???) for a reasonable price. Way too much food. Diner is about 10 feet from the subway exit and 100 feet from the entrance to Penn Station, so very convenient. By 10, there is a line out the door of people waiting for tables. ...
Walked East from Paula's on 9th Street - she lives in the middle of Manhattan - to the East River with views across to Brooklyn. Looked in on several community gardens and had a coffee. Lots of different playing fields near the river ...
... the street from a gorgeous church. You couldn't ask for a better back drop to this delightful little market. There were vendors set up selling things both old and new. There was a lot of mid-century furniture, overpriced vintage clothing, handmade jewelry, and tons of old junk. There were also several food vendors so I decided to have some lunch. I stopped at the tent selling Indian street food for a masala dosa and a mango ...
... gave me the number. When I FINALLY got through to a manager, she told me that she had been down at CKGS for the past two days, because they had lost a lot of people’s passports. Travisa was now officially recommending that people take their passports to CKGS directly and reapply in person. I asked her to email me a photo of my passport in her hand, so I knew for sure she had it, and she agreed.
Having thus confirmed that CKGS had told me a big fat lie, I asked ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!