TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... elsewhere; onto the roof, I believe. Mid-flight, I saw a goat fly by the window, and assumed that he hadn't been secured properly. We gave many thanks to the memory of the Wright Brothers, they who invented the dual concepts of exceedingly narrow seats and a certainty that peanuts are what people crave at 30,000 feet. I noticed that Patty elected to watch a movie featuring Christian Bale, he who formerly appeared dressed as a bat being licked head to toe by a ...
... the musos were doing a combined rehearsal. As with all the schools we've visited on this tour, the students and staff were incredibly welcoming and hospitable.
After saying goodbye to Great Neck we returned for one last visit to Manhattan in order to walk over the Brooklyn Bridge which gave us a frat view of the East River and the NY skyline.
We've just finished a beautiful three course meal and are settling in for an early night before our return journey to ...
... to the Beacon Theatre to see 70s Soul Sensation Valentines Concert with the Stylistics topping the bill along with other Old School groups from that genre/era. It was a very good show and Ice T was the big celebrity in the front row,
It had been a long day so we hopped back on the subway to 14 St picked up some groceries and went back to the apartment.
... went his way and we ventured into Century 21.
We picked up a few bargains, designer ties for $10, mardi got some Calvin Klein suits for a fraction of the retail price. We then headed home. The rain had stopped and we had dinner plans.
After a rest at home we then wandered eight blocks to NYCs best steak restaurant, Keens Steakhouse. Just amazing steaks, amazing.
After dinner we walked home, in the rain. It was a nice walk, the rain was light and it wasn't too ...
... so we took one of them. It is just too long and maddening sitting in a shuttle crawling around Manhattan. When we check in, we manage to grab some business class seats for the trip to San Francisco. It costs a pretty penny, but after Marion has run me ragged around Manhattan for the past 2 ½ days, I think I have deserved It.!!! With a six and a half hour flight ahead of us, we are feeling pretty ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!