Photos of Phillips Club
TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Claudine Longet for shooting Spider Sabich.
As I grew older, and became . . . probably much to my dad's frustration and annoyance. . . a pretentious mutant teen age intellectual, I took French when others were sensibly taking Spanish. I dreamt of the Left Bank, Hemingway and the Lost Generation, Picasso, Matisse, and the starving artists of Monmartre, and Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir and the existentialists of ...
... charged lift and even went inside to check the queue length and the 'legit' price. It was dark by now and the only things we were likely to see were other skyscrapers lit up. We didn't think we would be missing much if we opted out.
Back up 6th Avenue for a change and Central Park. By 9 o' clock the Park had taken on another character, with dog walkers and sundry layabouts making the Park pathways look far less appealing. Not too far from 59th Street to 71st and ...
We docked early in the morning. It was a beautiful clear morning and the New York City looked beautiful from Brooklyn where we docked. We had booked a rental car to drive from Newark Airport to Virginia and the Princess transfer from the ship to the airport. We were supposed to disembark at 8:30AM but we were over an hour late. It took a long time to get to ...
... by taking his picture), and he certainly wasn't perturbed by any preoccupations of bad taste. That's because it was all about him. This would've been the crowing moment in the slide-show of his febrile little world, "ME & the killer shot" and who cares if you went to Dealey Plaza, I stood on "the spot" and here's my proof. It's all about ME sport! President who? We went in search of caffeine. I suggested the museum coffee shop but Deanne thought it would be a rip-off. On ...
... and really quite uncomfortable. All were immigrants regardless of circumstance and all were welcome to try and build America. This changed in the 1900s when limits were then placed on 'certain types' of people. 9 in every 100 people coming into Ellis were sent for mental testing, such as drawing a diamond, matching pictures and simple maths. Hard for those who hadn't had an education.
The whole liberty and Ellis round trip was about 3 hours so we hit NY by 11:30. Mim bought some ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!