Travel Blogs from New York City
42 minute flight to NY. Security, security and yet more security! Small jet with a ropey landing. Have to mark the pilot down. He's definitely not going to get a tip!
60 minute to get into the city. Go figure. Started soaking in the ambience straight away. Drove through the 'hoods ...
... That night, after eating a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggeeeee pizza (which we definitely didn't finish) in our hotel room, we again saw a musical on Broadway. While Mamma Mia! had been the musical Mom wanted to see the most, this particular musical reminds me of my childhood.
Yes, I am talking about Cinderella. I will say that I enjoyed the live performance much more than I enjoyed the live action movie that came out when I was growing up. For ...
... museum and a few other things in the same day, not sure how this could happen, any way once in we mapped our way to the part we all wanted to see, but seeing more on our way through, a fab place, very busy...found a cafe "french" and had a some soup at the museum.
Finally our marked areas on the map where nearly ticked off and we where a bit sick of the busy crowd's.
We exit and walk back to home in the rain, yes still raining and even colder, we nearly had ...
... physical exercise and consuming a healthful eating plan. Here you can find http://www.flsm.com.
Quite a few hours of study have been carried out by healthcare experts with the conclusion attained that the will cause of lupus can be attributed to the contemporary day way of living, specifically diet regime and pollutants. Obtaining uncovered this actuality, several sufferers have modified their ways and induced a reversal in their lupus illness.
We think that not every single item or point you find will be readily needed, and that has been our experience too.
If you want to do more, then by all means go for it because we would never suggest anything less to anybody.
Laptops have many advantages over other types of computers. They are more portable than desktops, but are still more powerful than tablets. With a laptop, you can have access to all of your files no matter where ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Phillips Club New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!