Travel Blogs from Columbus
... Membership lasts a year and covers allows free entry to the Uffizi, the state museums of Florence, the Pitti Palace, the Medici Chapels, and more. This pass allows holders to skip ticket lines.
· When withdrawing money from an ATM in Europe ATMs sometimes distribute 50 Euro notes that many shops will not accept if you are making a small purchase. Make ...
... following are intimate European metropolises, highly recommended by Budget Travel:
- Birmingham, U.K. is a foodie haven, a sixth century city with contemporary cuisine and more Michelin star rated restaurants than any British city other than London. Many travel experts hold Birmingham in high regard because of its cuisine which is innovative ...
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air France
- Cathay Pacific
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Australia
- Air New Zealand charges more than four times the price of ...
... from a variety of travel providers.
8. Foursquare enables travelers to look up tips, comments, and reviews on restaurants and attractions from users who have previously visited these establishments.
9. Foodspotting helps users find the best eateries close by.
10. Viber enables users to make ...
... We laugh about phrases we hear each other use or mannerism that we got from Dad. Like how Christine and Maryanne launch into lengthy fits of sneezes like Dad did (thankfully I do not share this trait!). Or how Christine uses phrases like "you betcha ya" and I question things saying "I don't think so" only to quickly recover when I am wrong with "oh yeah, you're right!" It's not just the ...