The Mantell Plaza
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Started with driving towards the Everglades. Stopped for breakfast at Starbucks. Yum peppermint mocha fraps (3rd one in less than 24 hours). Did an airboat tour with Gator Park. Pretty fun. Saw quite a few alligators in the wild. One large momma with a baby on her back even. Most were just chillin in the water buT one was swimming for quite a ways towards the boat. After the tour there was a little alligator show. We got to hold ...
... guilty as I'd agreed this morning that I'd the trip with Mike and Danishhhh girl but then told him I had other plans, whoops. It's my bloody holiday though so there. I will be honest with him, if the occasion arises. Of course.
Finished my last beer after booking the Mustang (I've had 5 bottles of beer and a huge chicken and chips lunch so not too bad). I then had a nice phone call with Liz, she couldn't believe my news and was so excited ...
... UK A&E and then just speak to. Doctor. Nope. After only 5 minutes I was taken through and put in a bed in a cubicle. The next thing I knew, there were 2 nurses, a doctor and a trainee doctor all surrounding me. The nurses had to take my blood, which I wasn't prepared for and so I started getting upset and stressed. I must have been a nightmare! They left the cannula in my arm, which was so uncomfortable. On my gown there was quite a lot of blood from where the ...
... Miami and all residents living near the rail system. Notice I am not mentioning the bus system because it's infrequent and unreliable. But for $2 on the rail each way, it's not too bad. Parking is $4 at the designated parking locations. After about 30 minutes, I am now at the airport and ready for my next adventures. Stay tuned... ...
It's a marked contrast to our landing here five years ago, when the skies were turbulent with rain that lashed the tarmac and our hearts had sunk with the expectation of a ruined vacation. Fortunately that ominous arrival had been at the end of a three day storm and by the evening a beautiful sunset had set the tone for four days of sweltering pleasure. Fingers crossed this visit would be similarly blessed.
We hadn't figured upon US immigration raining ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!