The Mantell Plaza
Photos of The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... br> Off we went to recline in the sun. Shoes and socks off, we lay back and listened to the waves. One at a time we each got up and dipped our feet in the Atlantic. Beautiful blue, green and warm, the water was a relief in the heat. The waves were excitable and crashed into us with delight as we sank in the sand and got wetter than planned! It was all good in the heat. We lay there taking in the peaceful moments only broken by the gulls cruising ...
... experience but Justin and Mayor Ford have changed all that). Too bad these trips don't come with a fast forward button!
One more night of dodging stumbling teenage drunks (the proud future of North America??) and it was time to prep for another of those worldwide Wows- Rapa Nui otherwise known as Easter Island (and there, the stone heads represent the past and not the ...
... to the nearest strangers and started talking. I met two lovely young women from the USA and Austria and we went for a walk to the fruit farm. I had a great time with them with some intelligent discussions and I learnt a lot. The following days and nights followed in the same way. I felt blessed. The only other event I had to try and get through was my mum having an operation - she was getting a brand new knee. We skyped and I'm not sure I was being positive for her or for ...
... wrong day they fine you 200US$ and keep your car for 24hours. Extreme stuff. Finally after my hour and half taxi ride of no entiendo and no hablo espaniol I arrive at Vibes Hostel in New Quito. At the same time this Australian couple and New Zealand guy arrive from Colombia. So Andres (guy who works at the hostel) took us on a tour of the hostel. The hostel was fun. It had three lounge areas, one with a bar and pool table ...
So today we woke up on the plublix parking lot and were ready and excited to start our actually first day in Miami. We had a to do list though, which we first had to finish before we would go to the beach or do some sightseeing in Miami. First I (Mactar) had to make some calls because of my credit card to my mom. Then we went to the USCIS in Miami to clear up things with our visa and flight back. It took longer than we thought and at the end they just told us ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!