The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... simulated free fall... Great fun! Next we literally run over to Universal Studios to go on the Mummy indoor roller coaster ride. Again I had to put my bag in a locker, luckily it is not a long wait for this ride, it's only 15 mins. Another great thrill ride that catapults you at break neck speed (well up to 45mph) into the darkness, twists and turns, huge fireballs, swarms of scarab beetles and an army of warrior mummies. Great fun! After this we leave my bag in the locker and ...
... officially put on 4kgs which is now enough for me to put on the brakes and stop eating haha On another note though, publix is great! It's a supermarket but the food they have is so fun! Haha we had a ball just going up and down each and every aisle admiring the American candy and various other delights! We caught a cab home and here we are! I'm blogging and Paul is watching the basketball... Things are slowly getting back to ...
We had an amazing catch up with friends and family on Skype today! It's so nice to be able to see people, don't know how people traveled back in the old days without technology! We also walked along the beach and found an Irish restaurant for dinner that looked nice (and cheap!) and they had happy hour (don't think anywhere in Miami doesn't have happy hour!) so we ordered food and drinks! It was really good but then the bill came ...
... They have all different types of hotdogs you can assemble together, so we tried it out - not bad.
We waited till the rain eased before heading off again - best to avoid heavy rain on the bike.
We stopped at a Bass Pro shop to get out of our rain gear when it stopped raining. The shop was like an underwater world, an incredible fitout. Paul bought a nice pair of light pants and a shirt for going out. They can ...
... t be more helpful. The entertainment was great overall. We really could have stayed on the ship just like some of the guests were doing and go on the next leg, (which was a 10 day cruise to different ports in the Caribbean). Its a shame we had booked our onward travel!
We had breakfast and said our goodbyes to the ship, we got to our hotel for the night, the same one as we stayed in on our way out, at 9 am,check-in ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!