The Mantell Plaza
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... well as Customs. They have automated Passport Control now, which was really weird! (http://www.miami-airport.com/releases/ 2013-11-18-MIA_LAUNCHES_SELF-SERVICE_PA SSPORT_CONTROL_KIOSKS.asp) But, we got through passports in like 10 minutes flat. Customs took a while longer because the line was really long, but overall, we cleared through both in about 40 minutes...record time! The there was TSA again, and I got randomly selected to go ...
What do I want to bring?
What do I really need?
... mansions, the Miami holocaust memorial, the venue where Cassius Clay beat someone or other (Sonny Liston?) and decided to change is name to Mohammed Ali, the most expensive tattoo parlour in South Beach, the home of the Miami Symphony, the man made islands which are home to all manner of celebrities in multi-million dollar mansions, miles of large white boats moored in marinas and, of course, beautiful Art Deco buildings. After crossing water ...
... wheelchair so we began walking. As we passed a gift shop I saw a wheelchair. The attendant was in the store. I went in and asked him if he could wheel Leslie to our new gate. He agreed.
At gate D-49, we sat and waited for our flight. We finally saw a plan arrive at our gate. I believe it was from Honduras. The board showed a new departure time of 20:00. As soon as all of the passengers were off, a maintenance crew boarded. ...
... of 25, slight blue ocean with a few light clouds. We have seen two other vessels in the distance, the first since leaving Funchal on Saturday. Off to happy hour soon and then dinner. The show tonight is Jon England, Piano Showman in 'Rhapsody in Red, White and Blue' This was another great show and he was just brilliant. He is playing again tomorrow afternoon so that's a must see. After his show we went to Dazzles night club and enjoyed a ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $94
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!