The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... in its elegance, from the dazzling atrium with glittery staircases and lighting, to the design of bar stools or buffet seating, the wall coverings and luscious colors. It is tasteful, but not gaudy.
Because it sailed from the Port of Miami, English was primary language spoken in the theater and by staff around the ship, but announcements were made in a number of languages. We had no problem communicating with servers, or our cabin steward. In fact ...
... ship is GORGEOUS! Christened in 2012 by Italy's 'princess' Sophia Loren and dedicated to her, it is everything she epitomises - elegance, beauty, style and sexiness. The food, both in the buffet and dining rooms is fabulous - this is an Italian cruise line so you'd expect it to be. Also, the staff at mid level and above - right through to the captain - are Italian, a fact that has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated by me :) I meet my dinner ...
... Katrina picked up and dropped stuff like this in the swamp land… you'll see the water line was well up over the height of the houses in the rough neighbourhood - look for the mould on the walls of some of them.. it shows it was over the roof top.. Crazy!!
And a couple of others….okay so thats another wee update for now - we get on the ship tomorrow so updates again after that!! Toot Toot xx The Leo-Langs… ...
What's the next 3.5 months of travel all about?
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you
choose? My head was spinning like a globe to find the answer.
The answer is complicated.
It’s hard to describe.
The short answer - Hawaii and New Zealand.
The long answer – it’s all in a question.
I want to live the ...
... pay), where to get off the bus (we press the button a little late causing the bus driver to emergency stop), and how to get there - we walk for what seems like miles in the dark raining over-humid South Beach.
We finally get to the apartment and it's a great location, great size with a wonderful host, and freezing aircon (thank you!!) We learn the necessities and have the longest most glorious showers of our lives!
We decide ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!