The Mantell Plaza
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
This morning Brad left us to do some of his own exploring through Washington and ended up walking an underground tunnel between The Capital building and the National library. Shani and I walked and bought another suit case as we were out of room after all our shopping. Packed up and checked out of our room before meeting up ...
With all the wild stuff done we head off to Miami and seems strange to be back in the city! Much cleaner than imagined and very friendly - not what we had expected. A trip to see the South beach then checked in at the Whitelaw hotel - very Liberache! As we enjoyed our complimentary cocktails from 7-8pm we realised we were probable the oldest in the hotel and this was party ...
... where I heard about InterNation). If you plan to attend reserve early all the interesting events fill within hours.
Trendy spaces: visited many trendy spaces Miami is synonymous with trendy. To get a feel for this visit the string of boutique hotels on Collins in South Beach. Starting with the SLS on ...
... new people. It was weird going to a small intimate party for someone that we did not know, but we had a great time! Oh, did I fail to mention that David was the ONLY straight guy I'm the place??? No worries, a gay lounge is tons of fun! We left with promises of seeing them next year to celebrate Stan's birthday again! All in all, it was a great start to the vacation. I can't wait to explore Ocean Drive tomorrow and see what kind of trouble we can find over ...
... I can get use to doing this.
Well... thats it... our time in South Beach has basically come to an end... a few beers to end the night and we say our goodbyes to Elizabeth and the South Beach sun!.
Tomorrow morning we are heading to the Keys! we have a short drive.. so we have time for a quick swim before we head in the morning!
I think i need to move to the beach... sooner than later!
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!