The Mantell Plaza
Photos of The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to eat. Ended up booking a hop on hop off tour tomorrow. He told us there were lots of nice restaurants around 14th street. We are on 21st street and after the last two days Marie was not interested in walking 7 blocks. We walked half a block down to the beach about 7pm and sat and enjoyed the breeze and watched people having an evening promenade or dip for a while. Then we walked back past the hotel and the "Free Spirits" bar (Daily ...
... although we felt very under dressed. On the way back we tried to be more efficient but it still took us nearly 4 hours with one short break. So now we have done enough exercising for the whole week! By the time we got back to the hostel we were ready to pass out so we had some dinner, got some necessities from the store across the street and now we're going to bed.
All was quick and easy we checked in at the airport and arrived at the port with our cabin cards already in hand, the easiest check in ever. Lunch on board was delicious: salad, roast beef and carmel cheese mousse. Supper: candied salmon, torpedo shrimp and oriental rice noodles. Long Island ice tea - merlot- grand mariner and coffee Divas show, a tribute to the great ladies of song: Beyoncé , Celine, ...
We needed a little time out of the sun today so decided to utilise the air conditioning of the Miami shops today :-D have to admit the phrase "but will it fit in your bag" was said a lot today!! When we got back to the hostel we found we had three new roommates (all German as well!) which was cool except that two of our ...
... Nets play, is phenomenal. You can definitely tell the stadium only opened this year. Very much like the Staples Center, in appearance and feel inside, and in atmosphere around the building, as it was the playoffs. Experiencing the "Brooklyn, Brooklyn" chant first hand, after hearing it on television, gave me goosebumps. - On the subway trip to Rucker Park (on the Bronx line), I was dead set the only white guy in the train. The 90% black and 9% Latino passengers that were on there, ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!