The Mantell Plaza
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
During my morning walk, I noticed the Kitesurfers out and about. Wow!!! This sport looks amazing...
"Kitesurfing or kiteboarding is a surface water sport combining aspects of wakeboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, and gymnastics into one extreme sport. A kitesurfer or ...
... on her I think so I made my excuses after our meal and checked out some bars. I did end up meeting them again but yet again after hanging around on a bloody street corner waiting for a mate of Mikes I'd had enough and went to a club called Mangos. Good club this was, had a Latino theme. Met a couple of English girls who wanted me to hang with them but they were from Portsmouth and not that hot also. Had a wonder round, some nice girls around. ...
... to be land. The good news is, it is just long grass growing out of the river so the boat flies straight over it. We got to see several alligators in their natural habitat and a huge array of different birds. We got back to the dock and were escorted to an area to watch a 15 minute alligator wildlife show with a few of the big boys and then I got to hold a baby gator (for a $3 donation). It was pretty rushed but I managed to get some deep ...
... our way to a Korean joint I found online, I passed a "ACME" restaurant near the airport and had to stop one last time for a oyster po-boy. So good. Goodbye New Orleans po-boy. The plane trip was a quick 90 minutes but for some reason even though I've flown more than a million miles, I'm still frightened of turbulence. We landed at Fort Lauderdale and picked up a hybrid Prius. My first time driving such a car and its very ...
... a little louder with every sip. With a spring in our step, we headed back to the hostel (and to Liam) to start looking for some dinner.
The girls ended up at Wholefoods again, this time filling up the take-away packages with salads and other goodies (curried tofu and edamame again!). I walked in the opposite direction to Subway and ended up with a footlong and 12 cookies (why does everything seem like such good value to me!). I also decided ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!