The Mantell Plaza
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... is lined with cigar factories, Cuban restaurants and shops and everywhere the signs, the sounds and the language is Spanish and the culture Latin. By now Miami was putting on its usual late afternoon torrential downpour as we made our way by big red bus back to our starting point outside Loews Hotel in South Beach. So ended our big red bus tourist adventure. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Back at the Surfcomber life continued as normal and ...
... relaxed. This made me worry and then I started getting panicky about what was happening to me; Adam said he could see my neck pulse throbbing. Because of my difficulty breathing over the past few weeks, I decided I should go to hospital and get checked out. Well, I didn't expect what was coming....all I did was go up to the desk in the emergency department and explain that I've had a tight chest and trouble breathing etc lately. I thought I would be waiting for ages like ...
It's a marked contrast to our landing here five years ago, when the skies were turbulent with rain that lashed the tarmac and our hearts had sunk with the expectation of a ruined vacation. Fortunately that ominous arrival had been at the end of a three day storm and by the evening a beautiful sunset had set the tone for four days of sweltering pleasure. Fingers crossed this visit would be similarly blessed.
We hadn't figured upon US immigration raining ...
Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels is the mother cathedral for the Los Angeles archdiocese
... goodbyes to Andrew and went for a walk along Lincoln road, taking in the sites. We stopped in and had a drink at one place and then continued. We walked along the beach boardwalk. By this time it was starting to get late in which case meant people were starting to party. We called it a night though.
The hotel still stunk so Michelle went downstairs to see if we could move rooms, unfortunately they had none so we put up with ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!