The Mantell Plaza
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... I’m definitely not a gold club member “I’m not sure, because all our papers are in the checked bag that American Airlines took from us a short while ago,” flashing the tag from Dyana’s bag. So I then explained the predicament to her and like a fish on a line just drew her in. She phoned upstairs, to her backup crew instructing them to find something for us. Over that hurdle as well. And would you believe it, ten minutes later ...
... alfredo and a cocktail. It was the smallest serve of anything we have seen in America. It was quite nice but smaller than an Australian entree and cost $22. My salad was 17. I ordered a Key Lime Pie for dessert and they gave us two spoons so we shared it. $101 all up including included tip. Some of the fashions were even more interesting than this afternoon and they paraded right by our table on the sidewalk.
We walked along the strip to 15th ...
... the place and helped us with all our bags into the apartment. The kids are really excited about the place as its quite big - 2 bedrooms and a kitchen and bathroom. Much bigger than the RV - but pretty basic, with no pool. But like everything in Miami it is costing us about £300 a night (once all the cleaning fee and taxes have been added on) and has almost cleared out our pre paid American credit card.
After chilling out at ...
... Dogs is costumes, dogs in stroller, dogs in carry bags, big dogs, little dogs and all sorts of dogs in between! We walked through espanola way where they had little Spanish and Italian street cafés but nothing took our fancy. Keenan saw some good pizza yesterday so we headed back to Lincoln road. Tomorrow I think we will beach it again and then we need to leave around lunch time. NY please don't be too cold! A ...
Goldie had everything organized and we took our 6 suitcases plus carry-ons to the Miami airport. We brought tons of gifts and supplies as well our entire office so we could work while in Israel. (we had 4 computers (2 for friends) printers, IP phones, scanners etc.
Isaac drove us to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Good choice for those on a…
- Had a great stay
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
- Close to ships and fun sto…
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Great venue for a wedding
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Perfect for a Relaxing Bea…
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great choice ... A little …
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!