The Mantell Plaza
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Art Deco.
Wij hebben vooral gerelaxed: eerste duik in de groenblauwe zee en het witste wit is eraf (voor Miami begrippen nog steeds 'doorschijnend' vergeleken bij de meesten hier. Kent heeft ons de mooiste Art Deco gebouwen van Miami Beach laten zien en zelf zijn we nog The National en The Raleigh Hotel ingesneakt; prachtige hotels in Art Deco stijl met heel veel mooie details. Eerlijk is eerlijk: ik vond Miami Beach leuker dan verwacht en ...
... great, reasonably
priced place right opposite Miami Beach where the beautiful people
strut their stuff. The whole parade is just restaurant upon
restaurant offering a hugely priced happy hour all day, and food
deals with lots of small print for those gullible enough to fall for
it – for gullible see SB crew. The meal we thought would come in
at $50 was three to four times the price ...
Heute haben wir uns etwas in Downtown Miami und in Miami Beach umgeschaut. Neben tollen Stränden und vielen Palmen konnten wir ein paar bunten Häuser betrachten. Wir mussten zwar etwas nach einem Parkplatz suchen, jedoch konnten uns die Einheimischen schließlich doch weiterhelfen. Tja, wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
Dem Trouble und Straßenlärm sind wir dann am Nachmittag auf Key Biscayne entflohen. Ein wirkliches nettes Erholungsgebiet fernab vom ...
... The view from his side of the The Lofts was spectacular as the sun went down.
Prior that day, (and the previous night) we had attended student for a day of the BABSOH. Barbara's book Hands of Light is one of my favorite books and years before I had wanted to come to the States and study with her. At the time, that was not feasible, but I found my wonderful friend Jude who is a great teacher/healer in a less public way. It is obvious that the students ...
... and never waiting very long for a bus. However, buses here are hardly ever full.
The Sawgrass Mills Mall is very large and a tourist attraction. It is 30 minutes by car. But public transit takes over 3 hours. That's just unacceptable.
We saw a movie, Shrek in 3d. It cost $14.50. Normal price would have been $9. Sticker shock.
The cheapest meal we could get was fast food. Pizza Rustica. Delicious. $12.
After being out of the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotel
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!