The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... heat to board (I mean embark) the ship. Waited and waited. By the time I finally received my onboard card I was in quite a bit of pain with my knee - and a very kind American lady who had noticed my discomfort fetched me a fruit juice. This was noticed by an equally kind lady in charge of boarding, who issued me with a priority boarding card which I was most grateful for. Finally I was in my cabin! Time for exploring my home for the next eighteen days. ...
... literally nowhere to go. There was a closed door to a restaurant and a stairwell. So we stumbled our way around the ship for a while and finally made it to the forward dining room. Only to discover that it was not the anytime dining. I finally had the bright idea to look at our cruise cards (they give you a card at check in that is your boarding pass & money for any purchases made on the ship). And the card said our dining was on deck 3 in the Golden Restaurant. So we made ...
... We all met up in the lobby at 6pm then went to a Cuban restaurant for dinner. I had pork, with black rice and this oniony stuff. It was actually quite good. Then we all headed to a bar for drinks after a hour or so we went to another bar that had live music playing which we listened to for a while before heading to another ...
... We also drove through Little Havana, which, as far as “Little” places go, was quite dull. The Miami Beach part of the tour was more interesting. Many of the buildings were built in an art deco style, and are protected now. We saw the hotel where “The Birdcage” was filmed and passed “Star Island” – home of many celebrities and also the white house from Scarface (“say hello to my little friend!”). ...
Arrived safely in Miami, with the only casualty my collection of half-eaten packs of biscuits and the TSA agent's sense of humour. Spent the afternoon on the beach, soaking up the atmosphere, and trying to switch from a 'survival' traveller mentality to a plain holiday one. Currently waiting in the bar for Kate, where I am literally forced to drink her complimentary happy hour cocktail as she won't make it in time. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!