The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to 50 meters. We envisioned calm, crystal-clear water. So yes, we were disappointed with our below average conditions. At least the water was warm...unlike Longview Lake (where the swim component of the triathlon will be held). We wrapped up our time in Key West with a visit to Ernie's (Hemmingway) house and savory/savoury crepes for lunch. Before we left town, we had a spontaneous reunion with Bonnie Cunningham. Owen ...
Ever since I was 10 years old and I played basketball for Hobart and idolized Michael Jordan I always wanted to see an NBA game. Bobbie also played basketball for Hobart and we both loved to go and watch the Devils play in the NBL, but nothing would compare to the best league in the world with the greatest ball players. We were both very excited for tonight and have been looking forward to it for a few weeks now. Miami heat are playing Orlando Magic at home in ...
What to do on your first full day at Miami Beach?
You start the day off with a 4km run at 8.00am in 30 degree heat. I have to admit I walked a wee bit on the way back. It was so hot!
Breakfast was enjoyed next to the pool. Lucky Charms, yum yum.
The best way to cool off? Spend five hours parked at the beach. The beach is really ...
... buildings and preventing any of the existing ones from being copied. The bus, amongst other things, took in well known areas of Miami, such as Little Havana and Miami Beach (including Muscle Beach).
Little Havana is an area of Miami heavily influenced by it's Cuban population and is named after the capital of Cuba, Havana. Any Cubans who make it to the United States get instant citizenship evidently. One ...
... It was good to transition out that way from the US. It was pretty cool that, as the plane was pulling onto the runway and I was taking off, Pearl Jam - Release came on my ipod. Listen to it and youll get a taste of what I had goin on.
Buena honda, mi famila y amigos. Amo ustedes todos mucho y te espero el mejor. Ahora, voy a viajar el mundo.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!