The Mantell Plaza
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... that were feeding off her. So that explains where they came from. After a weekend in the vets she was like a different dog, it was lovely to see her wagging her tail and moving around a lot more. Jade decided that they should go and live somewhere they would be more happy and they ended up going to a place that looks after dogs where they would have space to run around and be happy. While they was there, they would look for a nice family to take Zeus in and give him lots of love.
... a better hostel if I tried (thanks mum!), it's brand new, which means it's also pretty empty. I was given a free welcome cookie and shown to my room. Perfect. Well as perfect as a 6 bed dorm room gets. It's all clean and fresh. All the girls in the room were wicked and that night I was invited out to go to a bar for free food, drinks and a band... Of course I accepted and went! So there I go, very excited for a night out, when I realise "****! ...
... about four minutes to check-in (assuming they had completed the pre-check-in process), which included taking a quick photo of each passenger and creating the ship pass cards. These cards serve as room keys, ship entry/exit IDs, and for on-board services.
After we were finally well away from Miami, we went to get some dinner. We had signed up for anytime dining, which I assumed was in the big dining room at the front of the ship, just like our other cruises. Except that we had no deck plan of the ship, so we only vaguely knew where to go. There were deck plans of each floor at the elevators, and the basics of what was on each floor. So we figured out where we needed to go and took the elevator down to floor 4. Except ...
... restaurant strip and everyone is huddled under large bar umbrellas, people are dancing in the rain or running around. The traffic has stopped and the rain is still falling heavy. We are drowned rats and decide to grab a drink. It hits 11.30pm and our tired wet bodies decide to call it a night. South Beach has been amazing, the sun is glorious, and tomorrow we spend the day in Downtown Miami to see what else this city has to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!