The Mantell Plaza
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to Miami I watched some more DVD’s, but was getting sleepy again. So I worked on blogging. From my last trip. Yes, I still haven’t finished the blog from my trip to Vegas and Joshua Tree yet. It’s literally been two weeks since I got back. I’ve never travelled that close together before and it felt really weird. And it made me really hate the flying part. I just wanted it to be over.
I finally got into Miami at 9:40 pm (was supposed to be 8:15 ...
... Right this is where it gets more interesting...
Had a Skype chat with T, she introduced me to her friend Jane on Skype. I'd heard of Jane before but nothing more than that. Apparently she lost of parents some years ago and Crofty and T took her in and she lived with them. Anyway, Jane and I got chatting and got on well, she lives in Hollywood and has her own very upmarket marketing company where by she deals with A-listers and sorts ...
... taken care, REALLY good care by him. Anyway, this big yacht, was aquipt with a jet ski, tube, alcohol, and basicly all you need for a great day out in the sea.
We spend 3 hours with his family and friends driving the jet ski, swimming and just living the life.
"Unfortunatly" Guy had to drive the familys Mercedes home, so I had to drive the porsche all throw Miami... I know, poor Koda...
Sitting in the drivers seat, with blasting music ...
... to do with us..Finally decided to send us on the boat cruise first then City tour last, so we had a big rush through the Bayside shopping Mall to the Docks on the other side and climbed aboard our boat. As soon as we took off I had to go downstairs at the front into the fresh air which was beautiful.. Its a busy harbour, there were 4 Cruise Ships in Dock all of them taking off while we were out on the water. They are massive..Miami is Cruise central ...
... ring on the island, in the house now owned by O'Donnell. Some scenes in the 1994 movie The Specialist were filmed there.
WITH LOVE, MUIJSER TRAVEL
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!