The Mantell Plaza
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... the beach (maybe the bad guys fled thinking Sonny & Rico were real??).
Stepping gingerly around the splashes of vomit left the night before, we jumped on one of those hop-on, hop-off buses that will often times give you a great overview of a city when you're tight for time. This one did provide some insight as to the fabulous art deco history of South Beach in particular, and ...
... o sigui que lloguem un Mustang descapotable blau elèctric i som-hi!!!
L’Elena es mareja de tanta calor, estem a 25 graus, no és exagerat però són 20 més de quan hem marxat de Minneapolis i ha tingut com un xoc. A més, la humitat és bastant alta, segur que hi plou cada tarda.
South Miami Beach és una "linea" de mar molt pintoresca, amb els edificis baixets i d’estil art ...
Miami is one crazy night out. Last night we went for Cuban food and I had yuka in mojo ( I have no idea what it was!!) rice and sweet potatoes. The rice tasted so amazing I wanted to go ask for the recipe! We then went to the coolest bar ever with the most amazing art painted on the walls, tattooed bar staff and rock music blaring. It was so super cool then the others decided to put 'take on ...
... temperature at birth. If they are above or below a certain temperature determines if they are male or female. He even told us that if alligators can eat the baby gators which seemed a bit odd. The trip lasted about half an hour. We then went to an alligator wrestling show where a man showed us how to take on a gator. The guy demonstrated how they couldn't see directly in from of them and how they wouldn't bite if you had your fans in its ...
... person speaks Spanish and the food on the menu has a very Mexican feel. We took Miami to be a bit of a chill zone which worked well since there isn't much to do here except eat, drink and relax by the beach, so we spent the day walking around checking out the city and finished it with a tapas dinner on Epanola way, we were back to our hotel by midnight and that was the earliest night we had had yet.
The next day we headed out to the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Mantell Plaza Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!