London Outpost of Bovey Castle
Travel Blogs from London
Having packed and re-packed at least 3 times in the couple of days leading up to the departure date, my huge rucksack included everything you could possibly imagine, including essentials like clothes and books but also random items like solar powered battery chargers and 200 pencils! As I drove with my parent's, sister and boyfriend from Cardiff to …
... really good there was cool lazer sound affects and good actors, I liked mrs trunchbowl the best. We had to sprint for the train but missed it by that much, we got a nice cream whilst waiting for the next one, got home really late but it was a good night. Then on our last day we caught up with my parents friends Leanne, Paul and Brielle we went down a path to a restaurant when we got out side before we ordered there were no seats left so we went out ...
... s a converted warehouse
and we are on the second floor. The rooms are very large and we have two
bathrooms, an ensuite with a walk in shower, with a very good water pressure
and a main bathroom with a second shower in the bath……how good is that.
The one problem is that the bed is as hard as the floor,
but we solved that, we found three dunas in the cupboards and ...
Today is Katie's birthday.. and what did she do? She robbed us of celebrating it with her by going away with her family and Kristy for the weekend to Bushy (stupid name..) So rude.
That didn't stop me from decorating her room with balloons and streamers though (refer to picture...)
Anyway since she was away I went to Shepherds Bush with Aleks from work and had Thai and watched The Other Woman- it was actually pretty entertaining for a terrible American ...
... and had travelled all over the country by train I had discovered that I cannot ride backwards, so I was careful to pick a seat that would face forwards. This was the train to Gatwick, the other main London airport, but not as many people boarded as I had expected.
We pulled out of Victoria and into steady rain. The weather report had mentioned possible flooding for the south, so I was hoping the forecasters had been incorrect. No such luck. After just ...
TripAdvisor Reviews London Outpost of Bovey Castle
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience