London Outpost of Bovey Castle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
Having packed and re-packed at least 3 times in the couple of days leading up to the departure date, my huge rucksack included everything you could possibly imagine, including essentials like clothes and books but also random items like solar powered battery chargers and 200 pencils! As I drove with my parent's, sister and boyfriend from Cardiff to …
... He eventually turned up and was very informative and really funny, even when talking about some of the more gruesome events within the old walls. Some of the historical knowledge we'd shared with the kids really paid off, as they could follow all of what was said with genuine recognition and interest - versus other children and many adults that looked hopeful of more info to make things easier to understand. Both the kids have managed to memorise the complete ...
... one without a bag. Not me. It was about now that we had a disagreement about the amount of laughter that was appropriate in this situation. I thought it was bloody hilarious. Mum on the other hand, did not. As anyone who has been a party to the 'makeup in the esky' story will know, mum really needs her make up... So after a rather excessive period of grumbling, we settled in to the hotel. The day of the flight was relatively uneventful. I got to ...
Well, as I write this, it is early afternoon on New Year's Day, so officially: Happy New Year! We had such a busy day yesterday so updating the blog was not an option. So let's pretend it's New Year's Eve again!
Our day started early, but not as early as our trip to Bath and Stonehenge the day before. We had a scheduled tour of Charles Dickens' London at 11am, so we set alarms early enough to get ourselves out the door without too much hassle and were ...
... find. We would have walked past it normally.
A late lunch nearby at the Bag O'Nails pub. Just pub grub and we have had better. That's one thing I notice here, pub food out of London is heaps better and more varied.
Just about had it and with rain threatening, we head for the hotel. During the day, we have been reminded to confirm our homebound flights, so I do a web check in. End up with a quick nap and John has just gone down for a quick snack from the station at ...
TripAdvisor Reviews London Outpost of Bovey Castle
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience