London Outpost of Bovey Castle
Travel Blogs from London
... There was chocolate every where and it was so colourful with each different M&M colour. As soon as you stepped in the shop you could smell the sweet chocolate filling the air. It was amazing and it was like chocolate heaven. There was four whole floors and each one was better than the other. We pretty much spent an entire hour just walking around in amazement and I completely forgot about my sore feet. I ended ...
... the station walk to finally arrive at our car. We boarded our car #9 and found that we were the only ones in our car, so it really was OUR car. The Chunnel left at 12:45. Soon after we were on our way, our servers, 3 of them, served our lunch to us. We played Spades, of course, on the EuroStar, as there was no scenery to see since we were underwater. We arrived safely, took a taxi to the Hilton Kensington Park Hotel, our ...
Our flat sits in a post-WW II building, comprising 16 total flats. Ours is on the 3rd floor (which is 4th floor to us Americans, as the British count the ground floor as floor 0). There is no lift, so it's stairs all the way (62, as I have discovered). We only have one neighbour on the 3rd floor, so it’s pretty quiet. We do have a balcony with a tremendous view of the back garden and various greenery surrounding us. The kitchen ...
First visit to harrods for Freddy & Lisa (2nd for Arthur) Lisa said 'this place makes chadstone look like Epping Plaza' and 'Mmm it smells expensive in here' Lunch at Disney cafe on 4th floor. Freddy was starving and said 'ela kopela na feris patatoules yia ton ...
... it was dark and the whole city was lit up so we decided to walk a little so we could see everything. It was a cold windy night though! But we got to walk across the London Bridge and the Harry Potter bridge and see Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. And that was all BEFORE we saw Mojo! It was a very productive day. =)
Mojo turned out to be one of the best shows I've ever seen, Pam and I ...
TripAdvisor Reviews London Outpost of Bovey Castle
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience