TripAdvisor Reviews Kingbridge Centre King City
Travel Blogs from King City
... This time we drove nearly 6,200 kilometres through several states in the USA and 5 eastern Canadian provinces. Great scenery, great stories with friends and family (Paul probably drove us 6,200 km's as well), and lots of new experiences that Patti and I love more each time we travel. It's the end of our trip so the end of our blog. Thanks for reading and sharing your comments. Until next time. Over and out. Author ...
... give it a try!��
7. Too much salt! Guatemalan food can be salty. Next Spanish lesson, learn how to ask for No Salt!
8. Most fun new vocabulary....Bob Esponje Pantalones Cuadrados!!!!( SpongeBob SquarePants!)
9. Sometimes Canadians can be just as annoying as our friends and neighbours in other countries���ᦙ 3;��
10. Business Class is more fun than economy. I ...
... br> 7. Decide on different shirts.
9. Pack some laundry detergent.
10 .Take out more shirts.
11. Decide on different shoes because now the outfits are different.
12. Learn just one phrase in Welsh (to butter up the locals) because everybody speaks English anyway.
13. Read the tour package we received a few weeks ago that I merely scanned because I panicked ...
... br> *****IA
JANETTE & DEREK
... that has caused me to get a bit ill for the last few days – hopefully some sleep can sort me out!
I have had a few classes so far, 2 of them are good and I think I can hold my own in them, the other… Not so much. I had my first class of Advanced Macroeconomics, this is a paper that I am required to do to graduate, usually you would take just normal macroeconomics but unfortunately ...