No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Juliet Hotel Lafayette
Travel Blogs from Lafayette
We had a long travel day today, so we decided to get an early start. We left our hotel at 7:30 AM and 82 degrees with clear skies and headed for Lafayette, LA. Yes, the day began warm and only got warmer. By noon it was 97 degrees and topped out at 100 for most of the afternoon. They are definitely having a heat wave down here. Guess we need to return to Florida just to cool off.
I love Texas. And today did not disappoint. ...
... to 6 stops on the food tour, all local, all types including a coffee shop, supermarket, bar, and bakery. Our favorite was a maple boudin (kinda like sausage) biscuit. Serina liked it so much she became one of those people who takes pictures of food.
Then we stopped at Vermillionville to listen to their weekly Cajun jam session. It's a really tight community!
... Sorry Nashville, even though you have a great restaurant scene, you are too darn HOT and MUGGY! July 3rd. We left Destin along hwy 10 to Fairhope Alabama. I had heard of its quaintness. Beautiful city with flowers everywhere and great shopping. Unfortunately we could only spend an hour there. Again too hot and muggy, like Nashville. Long driving day. Had to switch campgrounds. Original one was just too ...
... pecans. The lady told us about many of the rice crackers and other rice products they carry. It was a nice was to experience this specialty rice.
4. Bon Creole Restaurant. This was a restaurant that the locals go to although its appearance might turn one off. Here we had seafood gumbo, and chicken with andouille sausage gumbo. George told us about a very new-to-us food practice. Gumbo ...
... National Park, UT;
7. Chasing down the spirit of John Wayne in Monument Valley, AZ;
8. Encountering the land of the ancients at Canyon De Chelly, AZ;
9. Traveling old Route 66 to Tucumcari, NM;
10. Touring Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, TX;
11. Last night on the road in Lafayette, LA.
12. Home again.