White Bluff Resort
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews White Bluff Resort Whitney
Travel Blogs from Whitney
... and lots of partying people even on a Monday but we didn't bother visiting any of the bars. Next stop Waco. Now Peter had visited Waco at least twice yearly all the years he worked in Melbourne and I had heard bits and pieces but he was keen to show me. It also gave Peter an opportunity to meet up with some of his past work colleagues. Now he always said Waco was small and I envisaged around 20,000 people. As we approached he said it was a bit bigger than that - now let me ...
Our departure is one week away and the anticipation is building. But first final exams are between us and our taxing down the runway for our long flight. Can't wait to eat the freshest sushi on the planet, to take in a sumo match and baseball game, and visit the World Heritage sites that are a testament to the Japanese preservation of history. Wishing everyone the best on your finals and don't forget - PACK LIGHT! Dr. ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
We had a noon flight so plenty of time to get our things together before the cab took us to the airport. Our driver was originally from Tonga and he told us he loves Reno. On the way to the airport, Brynn asked if we can stay living in Reno "until we move" and mentioned she wanted to stay for the snow. We were able to get our seats moved so we were all together on the plane. The girls did really well, sharing snacks, doing ...