White Bluff Resort
Photos of White Bluff Resort
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews White Bluff Resort Whitney
Travel Blogs from Whitney
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... hadn't been to the Rotorua caves in New Zealand but for me they were just not as impressive. We all got rather annoyed when we got left locked out of the van in the mid day Texan heat whilst out guide and one member of the group took forever in the caves. The sunburn soon set in. Next stop was a shop to get good for the next few days.... The shop sold beer and junk food! After a discussion we decided to track down another shop after some lunch. Since it was so hot ...
... for example, 'The Chinese Theatre' due to the shape the erosion had made in small sections of the cave enclaves. We saw the 'Bottomless Pit' which, as it turns out, is not bottomless. I was a bit upset by this as I didn't know why they would lie to us but the reason it is called as such is because when the pit was discovered, the explorers thought it was bottomless due to the low lighting and the fact that it is 140ft deep. I was still disappointed ...