Imperial Impala Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Imperial Impala Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
* Went to the Grand Palace which had so many beautiful temples and everything was gold and shiny. Took a lot of pictures with all the sculptures and buildings. * went and saw the giant Buddha which was lying down and was inside a temple and so big you could not get a nice picture from any angle. It was ...
... phone rings and she has beaten me to it.
Flight leaves on time and takes about 50mins to reach Khon Kaen. I take a taxi to the bus
station where I am told a bus is due to leave at 14:00. It is 14:00 already so I am not about
this. A bus arrives almost as soon as I have bought my ticket however and things are looking promising. I board and give mum a ring to report that my flights are over and ...
... in the lobby of Sofitel Hotel for 3 hours looking like a nervous wreck since it was only supposed to take her 45-60 minutes to arrive. Keep in mind, neither of us have abroad data plans so the lack of communication was painstaking. I couldn't help but think I had made my best friend come visit me in Thailand and then she got kidnapped on the way to meeting me. I cried, I paced endlessly in the lobby, shot out of my seat every time a taxi pulled up to drop off a drunk guest ...
... on one of the boats and got off two stops later. Only one problem- I had no idea who to pay to so I didn't O:)
I had a map in my phone but finding the hospital was pretty much intuitive. You just walk straight and turn right when you see the hospital :D And walk until you find a map of the area.
The museum should've had two building so I went to the one that was closer. I had to sign in before going up, pay 200 bahts and I was in. There were three ...
... there are 5 tones all with different meanings so we agreed to call her Nadia. We told her a little about ourselves. We wandered down the road a short way and Nadia hailed a taxi to take us to Petchaburi subway station. It took quite a long time in rush hour traffic. At the station Nadia us bought us tickets which were round black discs. When the train arrived it was very full and we had push on quickly. At the next stop a lot of people got off so ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85