Imperial Impala Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Imperial Impala Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... fittest and it can be a long wait to cross a road if you don't know how!
It has been hot without being uncomfortable and we are enjoying wearing shorts and t-shirts all the time. So far we've had massages every night and I'm soon to switch to a beer whilst Bex has a massage as I don't really get it.
Oh and we've seen some stuff but we'll update that on the bus to Chang Mai tomorrow
Edd (and Bex)
... are from Canada, England, Ireland, Germany, France, Austria, Finland and of course Wales. We, not surprisingly were the oldest on the 15 person group. 6 of us (the British) decided to go and see what the nightlife was like on the strip, and proceeded to get ****** and generally have a good time. The following morning we all met at 8 am to catch the over night sleeper train to Chiangmai ...
... shoppings "a la 25 de março", mas arrumadinhos, com ar condicionado e com cara de shopping center, mas tudo mais barato. Só cuidado com o “same, same, but different”. A não ser que pra você tanto faz, uma bugiganga que está faltando na sua mochila e você não se importa que seja “made in China” vendido em camelôs de Bangkok, tipo eu…rs. Mas também encontra muitos artesanatos e artigos locais, e muitos deles realmente lindíssimos. ...
... as porridge but looked like fish soup to me, I'm still not sure now what it was (I ate the chicken and rice).
After we'd done our shopping, we drove back to Phetchaburi. By the time we arrived back, there wasn't much time left in the day. Gayoon and Paiboon attended another wedding of a local politician but I opted out this ...
EO here: we arrived in Bangkok at 6.30am after a 3.5 hour flight from Colombo, and emerged into similar temperatures and sunshine to Sri Lanka, about 34C. Even as sleep deprived wombles we managed to navigate our way to the sky train terminal and buy tickets to our destination. All very easy, well signposted, with all info in English. Staying awake on the train was a bit tricky. Rachel dozed off immediately the moment we sat down, so it was ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85