The Home Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... old Hadar who just completed her Army basic training. We missed 21 year old Liron who has been in the army for two years. These guys are so generous and fun, it made being in Israel then all worth while, because... Israel was more hot and humid than Orlando Florida: the weather was well over 100 degrees and 80% humidity, and that was the good news. The bad news was Israel was experiencing the worst sand/dust storm since biblical times. The sky was beige to brown in all directions ...
... all opening up again. People coming out of the woodworks so to speak, people everywhere.
We will be resting here today as everything is closed. Going to Joppa tomorrow. It will be fascinating to see where Jonah was, and Peter with the vision of the sheet coming down.
This is a lovely apartment to finish our last few days in Israel. We ...
... around with bopping each other on the head. Yes, it's true! It's just a lot of fun celebrating the fact that this land exists at all. The day after party night is usually spent by families in parks all over the city with their BBQs. This year is rather cool, so I am not sure what will happen. We shall ...
The DNA testing interestingly showed that the trees in this plot were all siblings – they all came from the same tree. Somewhere in this area Jesus would have spent his last night in the garden. He would have been able to see the soldiers coming for him with their torches down the Kidron Valley and up the hill to the garden.
The garden is not very big, and right next door is a beautiful church – the Church of All ...
... masterfully done. The way that we found out
about the light show was even more amazing.
I was looking on facebook a couple of days ago and noticed my friend,
Chris Daniels, was in Jerusalem celebrating his son’s Bar Mitzvah
today! We had talked about the timing about 6-8 months ago and then
about a month ago, but I totally forgot about it until I saw a post with
a picture of Chris and his wife by the Western Wall. We have spent the
past 2 ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotel
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
9 Eliezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
Rehov Hayarkon 156, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
Rehov Hayarkon 78, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
Rehov Ben Yehuda 87, Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194