The Home Apartments
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... s most innovative medical technologies are being developed and Stratasys, a company leading the way in 3D printing technology, which promises to revolutionize numerous aspects of our lives. The social action track engaged with Lekhet, an organization dedicated to feeding the hungry in Israel. There the teens picked enough onions for over 300 families to eat. After lunch, we headed to the Ayalon Institute, a facility which held enormous importance ...
We had a full day. It was Community Day, the day that local high school kids come to visit the site and do some work. Since they didn't arrive until after 7, we spent the first part of the morning tearing down two other wall and half of one close to them. These walls date to the early Persian Period, about the 6th century BC. There was so much dirt to move and few significant things were found. I did some ...
... of the whole city. There, we ate lunch. After lunch we went to the Israel museum. I was blown away by all the famous artifacts there. Many I have been study in the last year. There was some things from Ashkelon, like a small silver calf found by Dr. Stager and a stone slab with an inscription on it from the Islamic Era with Crusader shields on top of it. I also saw some pottery of the Cesnola collection, the Ketef Hinnom ...
... I prayed on the way there and God didn't leave my side, for which I was and continue to be grateful. But it wasn't until we reached Ashkelon and I saw the dig site from a distance that I felt like I was in a place that I belonged.
We checked into the hotel I'll be spending the next six weeks in (but not in the room I'll be staying in, more on that another time). A nap was much needed! And it was lovely. Afterward, we walked to the ...
We left the hotel at 7am this morning and drove to Tel Aviv, Israel. Got here at 4pm. So there are no pictures to send. So I will use this time to tell you some things I learned about Jordan.
Jordan is receiving US Aid. And that is because it was either us or the Soviet Union who was going to help Jordan when it first became an independent state in 1946. This is the first time I really understand what our US Aid does. When ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194