The Home Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
9 days to start
The biggest question that remains open is how hard is Stage #7. Is that feasible to finish it in one day? The maximal height is 2000 meters, but the accumulative accent is probably twice as much.
The only climbs I did were going from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and from Kiryat Shmona to Nevet Ativ. These are not only " …
... I was currently, there existed a country that was surrounded by a sea of radical enemies, that would annihilate it at once, if given the opportunity, and the country was not only dominating them, but thriving in the chaos that existed. It was innovating. It was inventing. Mostly, it was challenging viewpoints about ...
... we found lunch in the first place we came upon that had air conditioning-Little Prague, as it turns out. I still managed to order the Israeli salad which is just a giant bowl of tomatoes and cucumbers. I ate that a lot during my four days in Israel. It's pretty much available and a part of every single meal, including breakfast.
After that late lunch at 3 PM I had every intention of hoping online to get some work done in the afternoon. Instead, I fell ...
... grid and learned about the progress that had been made so far. Besides my own grid, I really liked Grid 51. They are able to distinguish a road and ancient apartment building from the Persian Era I think. When you walk on it, you almost feel like you're there at the time of its use. We got to leave the site early because of these activities and because we were leaving for a field trip at 2:30. We went to Tel Azeka and Tel Gezer. Tel Azeka is on a beautiful hill overlooking ...
... around Shimmey's square's large rock heap. I found what looked like a cobble stone surface. It looked very beautiful. I also moved dirt and rocks. Hannah's square or Square 4, which is west of Shimmey's or Square 3 has been showing encouraging signs of architecture, but nothing definite yet. After breakfast, Chris of course made another discovery. He found more cobble stone that indicate a surface similar to the one so found ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $230
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $255
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $287
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $130
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $129
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $206
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $177
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $129
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $216
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $126
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $135
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $181