The Home Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... br> "We are teenagers in the land where these teenage boys were killed - this is a story that will stay with us for the rest of our lives. Because we are here I feel more connected to the struggle of keeping our Jewish state alive." - Adele Julius
After the ceremony we spent some brief time in our tracks, before heading to bed.
Wednesday morning the social action track returned to their work at the Carmel Forest, while the ...
... one square meter and three square meters. When a new area or unit is excavated it too must be cataloged. Geographic imaging (or GIS) is also involved. The highest and lowest points in a unit must be measured with surveying equipment, and cataloged. As must the heights of buckets. I also assist Joel in other things. All these things I must put into the computer on site. I am probably over simplifying this and/or leaving something out of ...
... t believe it, and I can't believe we were destroying what was once someone's home or business. Although they are not around to stop us, I felt a bit bad that it was our responsibility to remove a piece of someone from a landscape they had once been their home. Nevertheless, we were not deterred and cheered each other on as we pulled down the walls. I pickaxed, I carried buckets of rocks and dirt to the dump and turiyaed dirt and ...
Day 1 = the first stage of adapting to hours of physical labor: soreness.
The day of work began at 5 am and I volunteered to take wheelbarrows of dirt from the square to the dump pile. I didn't wear gloves and got myself a blister. Once I roared out of that job, I began to do some scraping. The purpose of today's work was to remove all the excess that had accumulated in the square over the last year. We used turiyas (they ...
... so early that our room would not be ready and that this room, now being directed to was to be ours. It had a balcony but the original room for us did not, as requested in our original booking, so we settled for this one. Upon opening the door, Lee and I did a double take. A quick one because the size of the apartment resembled a cupboard more than the pictures representing the place on the website. The double bed looked like it was used as a prop in a war movie ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194