The Home Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... s bag did not arrive. The customer service staff assured Sue that this happens frequently from Tel Aviv but that they almost always do finally turn up. Sue has arranged for the bag to be forwarded to Florence so hopefully it will catch up with us in the next day or two. Fortunately both Sue and PHIL had only taken small bags to Israel and left their main bags here at the hotel so she has clothes - even if the missing ...
... it has done so many times for me in the last16 days. At the Triple Gate I met a couple from Ashdod, a city which has been taking a pounding from Gaza in the past weeks. They came to Jerusalem for a rest from it. I watched him approach the bricked in Triple Gate. Even though the original gates have been bricked over by the Muslims, we know that the tunnels and passageways from the Second Temple are still behind them. He gently and reverently touched the stones and ...
... renovations. Arrangements are trying to be made at other places but it's all up in the air right now.
On the bright side we had some cool finds today. Lindsey found an iron sickle and two iron nails. Additionally, we took a field trip to two other dig sites, Azekah and Lachish. Azekah is a very active, very interesting site yielding results primarily from the Bronze and Iron Ages. Lachish ...
... on the Sabbath so that the Jews don't have to work (push the buttons), about how seriously the Jews observe Shabbot--many of them stay overnight in hotels with their families so that their wives don't have to do any work on the Sabbath. The Muslims who live in Israel have representatives in Israel's government. We've learned a few Hebrew words, how to shake olives off of the tree and how they are bitter at first and have to be soaked for 3 weeks in ...
Today I excavated. I spent the whole day destroying a floor to get to the floor beneath it. We used pickaxes to break up the dirt and turiyas to shovel the dirt into buckets. We must have taken 30 buckets of floor dirt out, maybe more. When we were about halfway through, we came upon an ashy layer that threw me and my supervisor into some confusion. He couldn't figure out why ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194