The Home Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... I guess haven't been used since that time. The Jordan itself turned out to be more of a stream or creek than a river. I reckon even this Michael could have rowed the boat ashore quite easily here! There were other coach loads of pilgrims with the same intentions as us - although some of them were much more committed! We had discussed it prior and elected for a bit of a paddle. There was a group there from the Ukraine and they all had ...
... moved up to a booth near me and proceeded to wipe everything down from the seats to the menus! The next thing I knew, one of them took her shawl, folded it, then took one of the other ladies, pulled her pants down...yes..right in the middle of the restaurant, her bare bum was right in front of another couple who were eating...lol! She proceeded to take the folded shawl and stuff it under the bare ***** lady's pants to provide....underwear ? A diaper? I don't ...
... this one of mudbrick. Catherine, a friend, found an awesome scarab and she and Caroline found pink coral. This along with beads from yesterday we found in a back room. It seems that this room had lots of jewelry in it. I wonder why. After breakfast we washed pottery and labeled it. Now we're free, time for the ...
... We ended the day with a good sweep of the grid.
At pottery compound in the afternoon, I spent most of the time sorting bags of pottery from Grid 51 from last year and got their barcodes scanned for inventory. We then had a lecture given by Dr. Tracy Hoffman and I got to eat dinner with her and a few staff workers. A great opportunity to make connections.
Each day gets better and better. Ready for excavation - bring it ...
As we disembarked, I started to "prepare" Anna for the security. When visiting from Jordan before, I'd always had a diplomatic pouch, and I remember having to literally swat away the hands of border guards who would check the seal on the pouch and seek to search my bags, though they weren't allowed. When I visited in 1988, during college, I remember the onslaught of questions, as well as a ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194