The Home Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... t turn up. We checked back in to the IQ Hotel and noted that staff we were familiar with were working. Just like being back home! The bloke on the desk commented that these were their biggest rooms. Once again I have a king size bed and a single. I also have a small lounge and a bath - as well as shower,toilet and douche. Shame I'm here for only one night; if I was here for longer I could use different zones of ...
... her mother singing Jerusalem that I Love. 15. Most fun day: Schlepping around Jerusalem with Gretchen! 16. Worst moment: watching a cab drive away with my camera! 17. Disappointments: Temple Mount closed; did not get to shoot on the Mt. of Olives; did not get to Herodian, Jericho, or Petra; the Western Wall was so quiet -not many good portraits 18. The "Situation": I am stronger in my support of Israel because of being here at this time. I ...
... color difference would have become obvious. That, and I was scraping a really ugly, badly made wall that I really just want to take a pickax to. I don't know exactly why it was so poorly constructed, but perhaps it was due to repair or reuse (it shows possible signs of this). All our slumpiness has been shaken however as we will soon be homeless. The hotel will be closing as of Monday ...
... then my parents along with my friend Muna and her little youngest brother Yosef, two of Mohie's children, dropped me off back in Ashkelon before 7 pm. It have to be up at 4 am again tomorrow, bright and early. I had a wonderful weekend; it was completely unforgettable! I hope to go back with Muna next week, but until then, it's time for some archaeology. PS Check in tomorrow for some Jerusalem pictures. PPS want for info on my ...
... getting out of the boat to walk on the water, and the fish nets being so full after Jesus told the disciples to cast them on the other side of the boat. It is kinda surreal being here and realizing that this is where it all happened. The area is also very beautiful, modern, and resort-like. As I type this, Dad and I are sitting in the lobby of this beautiful hotel sipping some Israeli wine. On the way to the hotel, we passed many ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194