The Home Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... re also spending 3 days in Eilat which is Israel's most southern point. There's supposed to be some of the most amazing beaches and snorkeling there. I'm looking forward to birthright friends from the states coming. Keren, Leah and Erik. There's something about being in Israel with people that creates a connection that won't ever be severed. No matter how long you go without seeing them. I think that's all for today. Love you all and goodnight <3
... the children of Israel crossed into the promised land.Before reaching Jericho, our next stop,the bus pulled of the road at another Anzac battle site,the Battle of Abu Tellul was critical in holding territory to allow the main allied forces to move from the Jordan Valley toward the final capture of Jerusalem at the end of the first war. Israelis' are not allowed into Jericho, it is no longer a part of Israel due to ...
... Mike then drew our attention to the door on which is carved all the episodes from Mary's life. I was very impressed with the respectful way he did this. He noted that we are a diverse group and some of the episodes may have been unfamiliar or even unpalatable to our particular faith traditions. Next we went to the Greek Catholic (Maronite I think) Synagogue Church. Here, apart from the church there is also a building that dates from Crusader times and was ...
... of the Sabbath), we all went to Ben Yehuda St to have dinner at Tmol Shilshom, our favorite restaurant.
Tmol-Shilshom*, bookstore-cafe restaurant in Nahalat Shiva (which my family was one of the original founding families), opened in 1994. Named after Nobel laureate ...
... negoiations, 3 people including the Metropolitan, arrived at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.The purchase price was $250,000 (equiv to approx 2.14 million in 2012). From the hotel to Jerusalem.
It was fascinating! It's hard to believe that something so old, and so fragile (the writings were on animal skins) could survive this long. While a lot of what you see are replicas, there is this ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194