The Home Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
9 days to start
The biggest question that remains open is how hard is Stage #7. Is that feasible to finish it in one day? The maximal height is 2000 meters, but the accumulative accent is probably twice as much.
The only climbs I did were going from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and from Kiryat Shmona to Nevet Ativ. These are not only " …
... holy places are well-protected and preserved and are under the control of the Islamic waqf. The Adhan bellows from Al-Aqsa five times a day with no incident. The conflict can and should be regionally solved and need not involve the whole Muslim or wider world for that matter.
The main thing I learned is that when approaching complicated conflicts such as these, one should abandon "right" and "wrong" and pursue simply a "less worse" approach. The reason I say this ...
... the Ambassador was with Kerry. We did me with the top deputy to the Ambassador, the top political officer and the top economics officer. These three gentlemen were open, direct and full of interesting information. Much of our discussion focused on the peace process and on Iran. Much of our conversation was off the record. However, I did find it interesting that the ...
... up to the wall. We will go back later in the week.
Finally, tonight we had dinner at the Jerusalem Press Club. After dinner, we heard from a panel of journalists. The New York Times journalist on the panel had to cancel at the last minute to cover the arrival of Secretary of State John Kerry. Oh well. The panel was still good and interesting. The dinner conversation was very engaging. So far, this trip has been fantastic.
... in history of a language that had existed only in a religious cocoon for thousands of years being transformed for contemporary use, with thousands of words being created to cover cars and television, never mind the internet. He believes that this has led to a rare level of creativity in using the language, and he spoke enthusiastically about Israel as a center for poetry and other literature. Needless to say, I responded positively to all this.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $230
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $255
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $287
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $130
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $129
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $206
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $177
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $129
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $216
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $126
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $135
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $181