The Home Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... with our Israeli friend Noa in Tel Aviv, who traveled with us on our trip. Today we walked around the Carmel Market and spent a lot of time relaxing at the beach and tonight we are planning on checking out the Tel Aviv night life. We are so grateful for a real Israeli home and home-cooked ...
... The few pictures I have included give a little idea about what the place is like. Before heading to the airport, we had fish and chips at the Alexander Pope Pub on the Thames. There is a ton of history in Twickenham and I would have liked to see more. But we had to leave for the airport to continue the ...
... made me feel really sick! A lot of the markets had the same stuff so
we just wondered around for a while and then got back in the bus. Before we
reached our hotel, we met with two people from the Abraham Foundation. They
work to promote peace between the Arabs and Jews. It was interesting to hear
them talk, and it sounds like they are doing good work, but it also seemed like
their efforts are not really being seen in the communities. There is ...
... years, including adding light rail and train systems, but growth has outstripped even these improvements. Driving here in the metropolitan areas takes time.
I have always liked Haifa, which mostly seems like an orderly German-Jewish interloper in the Middle Eastern messiness of most of Israel. It is set on a series of mountains and hills overlooking the Mediterranean, and it has some of the scenic virtue of other cities that ring a harbor, like ...
... and priests during the days of the Second Temple Period when Jerusalem was a wonderful city unlike anything else in the region .Their contents testify to the wealth of their owners,and is also evident from the superb frescos, mosaic floors and ritual immersion pools.(Mikvah) •Next we visited "Katros House–The Burnt House."The home of the Katros family,from the time of the end of the second temple period.The ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194