The Home Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews The Home Apartments Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... be my parking Marshall and assist with customs! Incredible, and again.... The generosity of strangers....You really went above and beyond for me and it is not just greatly appreciated, but simply I know I wouldn't be here without your help. Thank you.
I feel like I'm on the home stretch now, landing at Haifi Airport, right next to the Med, London seems so much closer. Had a quiet night at hotel ...
- Hard visit today. We went to the Holocaust Memorial. It is a long A frame building set in spacious grounds with various walks commemorating different groups who helped their Jews. The beginning of the museum celebrates life, showing a huge projection of European masks with footage of Jewish community life, often children smiling and playing, going about ...
... said no thank you and removed his arm. He then put his arm around me again and said why not?? I again, removed his arm and said no, no, no. As I kept walking, this little boy gave me a swift kick in the ass. A solid one. I turned around and grabbed his little cheeks and yelled at him.. maybe not the best response, but I was in shock that this little boy had just kicked me in the ass. Anyway, it was really shocking how some of the ...
... on a Krembo hunt and eventually ate some while standing for cover in a convenience store as the rain had picked up a bit.
During a lull, we went again exploring and found ourselves in an empty market. It was pretty interesting to see all of the boarded-up stands and abandoned displays with nobody selling of buying because it's Saturday. It's quite a different experience from during the week when the area is busy can crammed with people.
... taking in the beauty of the blue tiled and gold adorned dome we headed to the Western Wall. The Western or Wailing Wall is pretty powerful and you can feel its weight when you walk towards it. Access to the wall is now divided into two areas, one for men and one for women, so they both can pray in harmony. I was told that I could face the wall and place both hands on it and say a prayer or ask a question. I was also able to place a slip of paper with ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194