Travel Blogs from Kirkland
... of going to Mexico, France or England but had not finalised our next destination after the States. A failed interview with a muscly stout man at the customs desk had me sent promptly to the head customs desk which stood behind a large opaque glass screen. My response of "oh really," didn't seem to carry the significance required when I was informed that I may be sent back to Japan, as the lady officer found the need to clarify that this was a ...
... simply can't do that for a three month trip. I have things pretty well planned for parts one and two in terms of where I'm staying and general ideas of what I should see and how I can get between cities, but the details of each place are still to be discovered. I might not even have an itinerary, much less hostels booked and bus numbers and museum hours written down for the eastern Europe section of my trip until I get to Paris.
A lot of ...
... annual rentals
Not surprising, tight real estate selections are leading to property prices that are on the upswing. Presently, Florida ranks fifth in the country for the greatest real estate understanding values, having an overall gain of 4.5% over 2011. A lot more optimistic, typical number prices of Florida homes showed an overall increase of 14.34% over 2011. These data certainly are good for the ...
... event and that is the best part about it besides the music. Also what was with the comedy acts added?
- Seattle has changed a lot in the last 8 months since I was last there. Everywhere there are new buildings and locals. It was crazy to see. Sad I never invested in Cap Hill!
- The hipster scene has grown immensely and it is super crazy! The fashion of short shirts and high shorts is just not that cool Seattlelites!
- Hiking in ...
... in the snow on multiple occasions.
- headscarf for visiting mosques
- jeans? I really want to take 1 pair of jeans but I can't decide if it's worth the weight/space
- "Just in case" Antibotics. All the news agencies were reporting several cases of the Bubonic plague in Kyrgyzstan last week, but apparently it can be treated with simple antibiotics.
* exercising like crazy - I've been hiking ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations