The Gem Hotel New York Clarion
TripAdvisor Reviews The Gem Hotel New York Clarion New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... from famous people was on level 6 and by the time i got there i was ready to go.We decided to leave and although my brain was fried, i though of a genious way to make some money back. Wait outside and hussle my ticket off. It is the NYC way. Thy never scanned it so there was no reason why the next guy wouldn't get in. I re sold it to a guy on the street for $15. Winner, winner! $10 was about the upper end of the value i ...
... from us which made it a lot cooler. The conditions today was expected to be a lot cooler even the possibility of heavy rain or maybe hail, none of this occurred. After the stroll through the Park we took in a movie (Lucy) and then back to the hotel for a cuppa. Tomorrow (Thursday) we leave NY and leave for London UK. New York was an eye opener and certainly a great place to have visited.
The crew decided to walk through Central Park. Very nice day out. Bright sunshine and more importantly, not too hot!
CP is very lush and green. Oddly, there were no flowers. Lots of people doing their THANG! Came across a long long line of nerdy types who as it turns out were waiting for tickets to performances of Shakespeare in the Park. They look desperate for some culture, not surprising as they are Americans. ...
... back to see Mayla to confirm all the flights and hotels. Looks like they won't be under a bridge in Rio now. Arrive at the Rockefeller centre early. They have to leave and come back. Cirsty comments that its not always good to be early. Right on 7.45 they head back. After several security checks the pair are in the elevator up to the 67th floor. They are amazed with how ...
New York 1.This is going back to Sunday. We left SFO around 1pm with a flight just over 5 hrs ahead of us. notable sights were desert areas of Utah and the Rocky Mountains further east, fairly thickly covered with snow at the higher levels. (photo) Arrived JFK close to 10pm, and by the time we caught the airport airtrain which just travels around the airport, and then the train into the city, we decided to get a cab rather than another train. Booked into ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!