The Gem Hotel New York Clarion
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... too late to meet David so I continue my day alone. I went to Central Park as it is across from the museum. A dream came true!!! I walk for two hours inside, sitting and eating my fruits. I have seen the biggest dog I have ever seen. Look the picture and tell me what do you think? Maybe it is the fact that I am so small... I could see also some people being photograph after their wedding. Another funny story, a Japanese couple paid a photographer to catch up ...
... search for good coffee has been somewhat of a painful experience. If you drank hot water, burnt milk, dirt and sugar mixed together then you will have some idea of what good coffee in America tastes like and sadly Starbucks is disgracefully as good as it gets sometimes.
However being in a ...
... the methods on how to naturally cure cellulite:
Start off your fight towards cellulite by exercising. It is truly the best way to get rid of undesirable human body fats and flush them out. This does not mean doing hefty workout routines. Aerobics and cardiovascular types will do the trick. Try out out biking, biking, yoga, or even swimming. They all assist burn up fats from our human body. Some people also prefer ...
... and it is ready for use the next day.
Today men's toiletry bags are especially designed with the man in mind who likes his personal things neatly stowed so that they are immediately at hand when needed. There is no searching through drawers to find any extras as they are conveniently placed in one of the inner side pockets. In addition to being attractively made, they also come in a number of colors so there is a wide array of choices to choose ...
As mentioned above, you do not only find out how to get targeted traffic but as effectively how to convert targeted traffic into money.
From day one particular, in addition to researching how to entice a lot more guests to your website or internet site, you will also know how to sell far more solutions and merchandise to your visitors and the technique of how to do cross-sales and up-revenue.
Viral Site visitors Outbreak in overview is ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Gem Hotel New York Clarion New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!