The Gem Hotel New York Clarion
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for The Gem Hotel New York Clarion from our 11 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from New York City
... of the Light, but we would've had to fork out an extra $22 each. Still, we covered the free part of the museum pretty comprehensively, although some exhibits were closed. I love the dioramas of the human origins and mammals, so much cooler than just plonking a stuffed creature on a stand.
That night I had my ticket to The Book or Mormon. It was really fun to get dressed up and be on Broadway. The theatre was really old, so you were basically ...
As much as I love traveling and being on the road, I'm SO happy to be back home.
Today I woke up after not sleeping again. The train was super shaky and I nearly fell off the top bunk several times throughout the night. Thank goodness for my little harness - I ended up getting wrapped up in that during several jolts while trying to sleep. The bedding is also rough. Sure, I like nice, taught bedding and sheets on my bed. But these beds are made like ...
... couple had planned during their holiday and listen to tales that they shared. Both Mum and I felt very comfortable here- the residents of the New England area very kind and considerate! Even the drivers stop for pedestrians and other cars, followed by a cheery wave of thanks. On our first day, Mum and I went and checked out the campus of Endicott, and this was perfect because there wasn't many people around and we were able to get our bearings. In Salem we ...
... away to catch the ferry to Ellis island and to see the statue of liberty. It took a while but me and Sam were eventually able to navigate the subway map and we emerged just by Wall St. The boats were obviously busy but really frequent so we were on our way in no time. It was a really grey day which was a shame, but the view of the city as we pulled away on the boat was really good. We got off at the first stop, the statue of liberty island, and literally within seconds of us stepping ...
2. Make Notes Your ideas could be on paper. Do a quick drill down of what you want to mention and create a list. Even if you think you've memorized your speech, you may forget something. When you're standing on that podium, your mind will go blank for a while and your list would protect you from embarrassment.
3. Time Your Speech Some individuals either ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Gem Hotel New York Clarion New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!