The Gem Hotel New York Clarion
Travel Blogs from New York City
... band was preparing to march so they were fun to watch. The bridge was beautiful. It was overcast (the whole time actually) so the temperature was just lovely. We walked to Brooklyn and around the little parks on the foreshore, which had amazing views of Manhattan. We found a beautiful little restaurant for lunch called Almars and then walked back over, this time with Manhattan in front of us. I actually liked this bridge better than the Golden Gate because it ...
The gang hired bikes to ride around Central Park and as that doesn't interest the two of us we decided to do the Downtown Tour of our bus pass.
The day was cool when we left and turned into a wet cold morning. We saw half of the Empire State Building as the fog had descended, the World Trade Center and the museum, the majors office, Chinatown, the Waldorf Astoria where Obama was staying for ...
... information you have to take-in looks intimidating, too, and that is assuming you know where you should start. Most people are best by fears of one kind or another, and you simply must work to overcome them by just plowing right into them. It is getting through the beginning stages where you make more of them, and in due time they will decrease. We usually offer a very small collection of ideas and suggestions that are based on what has been known to ...
... company, electoral politics, and even worldwide corporations.
Work responsibilities can selection from unexciting to exciting. This includes examining the total spectrum of political habits, community opinion, taxation, community administration, and voting. Analysis on many ...
... We headed out exploring wearing every piece of warm clothing we had. First stop, 9/11 memorial - ok, technically our first stop was a bit of shopping and losing each other in the massive Century 21 shop but our first proper stop was 9/11 memorial. We lined up with the crowds to go through the stringent security. The memorial was a nice place to remember the nearly 3,000 lives that were lost. Each of the victims names are inscribed around the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Gem Hotel New York Clarion New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!