The Eltham Hotel
Travel Blogs from London
... etc etc, then went to the Madame Tussaud's Marvel 4D experience. It was awesome. We walked into a big dome (like the one in our dynamic earth), and we were sprayed by water, poked in the back, air and steam rushing behind our heads, and it looked like all the rubble and stuff was about to hit us. It literally flew out of the screen. Then we exited and went and met Vit, and got some lunch.
MB ... The day had arrived. I was off to the Ashes!! I caught the Virgin express train from Birmingham and in just over an hour I had made it London. Transferring to the Underground within another 30 minutes I had arrived at The Oval. One small problem it was raining. Knowing the weather changes so quickly I was still optimistic. I made my way into the Oval and found my seat which looked straight across the pitch to the iconic gasometer. Despite the rain I ...
... Ending with Chocolate fondue, and rainbow colored mushrooms was perfect. We got back to the hotel around 10:30p.m. . Priscilla and the boys went to bed, while David and I snuck out to the secret Casino bar.... What fun we had there our second night. The filthy dirty martinis were just as good tonight as they were a couple of nights ago. Yummmmmm-mmmy. It is now almost 1:00a.m., and time to go to sleep .. yet ending another perfect day in ...
... items etc. Lots of families with parents playing all sorts of games from “Noughts and Crosses” to draughts and Boules etc. We spotted a memorial to Eagle Squadron which was at the opposite end of the park to the Roosevelt Statue. We took a couple of happy snaps and read about the connection between this park and US service personel. There’s also a small memorial to 9/11 too.
We crossed the road to take a different route back to ...
... joined in cleaning up the food painting. Yummy, a very successful night.
Matthew kindly organized tickets Glynbourne Opera Figaro. Which is a hoity toyty opera held in a magnificent opera house in the county on a beautiful estate about 2 hours from London. What do I wear, hmm. Fashion not being my strong point, an it is a must dress up event, Adam whips me off to the High Street. After looking in all ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Eltham Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience