Travel Blogs from New York City
... as we walked in and my phone threw itself off the side... All I could think about was the film Vacancy!!! Eeek! The breakfast was a joke and we had the lights turned off while we were still eating at 10.05... Philadelphia certainly was an experience! Now on the bus to Washington DC to stay with Michelle and Don which will be nice and I'm looking forward to doing some washing... Never thought I'd say that! To the next See y'all later... Peace out Nattynoo ...
Oscar the horse, it was lovely to just plod through this iconic oasis in the
middle of a bustling metropolis, heaven.
Lunch and a very very very long walk around the city (getting lost quite
a few times) what a place to explore and experience. So its getting dark and its off to the
Empire State Building where we ventured to the first level the 87th floor, we thought ...
... s my packing list for surviving train travel:
- Air card
- iPhone charger
- Laptop charger
- Blan ket
- Snacks < /ul>
Any other suggestions?
Oh and I found this wonderful gem on Amtrack's website. How cute is this?! A Train Tunes playlist!: http://www.amtrak.com/whistle-stop/trai n-tunes-to-get-in-rail-riding-spirit Love it.
Its been a week since I left Toronto and its the start of my 4th day on the island. It feels well overdue to get this blog-thing rolling! Time is so relative, and its like I left month ago…
So, here I am sitting here in a hammock on the beautiful tropical island of Utila, Honduras. Its 8am, but I’ve been up since 6am, because I was scheduled to get on a boat this morning to go diving, but I pulled out in favour of yoga ...
... occasion. Cover the smooth towel over the head or upon the cotton head of hair cap to the nighttime. Get hold of a some slumber and clean up the fundamental essential essential extra virgin olive oil yearly day. This may gently exfoliate your skin layer and also eliminate collected natural skin oils, wipe out germs and also promote growth of hair.
Stay away from just about any baldness ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!