TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... beside the memorial. Because of the expense we decided I would go into the museum. It was truly amazing what and how they presented and remembered all that happened and all that was lost that terrible day.
Gav and the boys headed to a factory outlet nearby then waited for me.
When I met up with them they had located a great deal on a Samsonite suitcase in a shop called "Century 21". As one of our suitcases was no longer able to be ...
As mentioned already, Harlem was an unexpected surprise. Lucky for me, I had a 'local' to take me to some pretty awesome places including The Red Rooster, serving up some of the best meals I've tasted in New York. Another cooky, and totally friendly area I loved for food, was Greenwich (also the location of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S building - yes I went there)! I tasted yummy brunches in both The Cornelia Street Cafe and The Malt House. Let me ...
... Back on to bus got back to Times Square in time to catch another bus for the night tour WOW great
Then dinner Times Square home by midnight via the subway. Trains full at that hour of the night, this place never sleeps.
Thursday 16th July
Up and away into Times Square caught bus to Empire State building did the simulator trip of New ...
... I dealt with at the stadium was pleasant, let alone friendly. Some were down right grouchy. This does not include the police officer who I chatted with outside the stadium who has very friendly. All that ugliness aside, the stadium itself is actually very nice. Similar to Busch Stadium in St. Louis, this one is mainly a brick and steel construction. Outside the stadium near the railway is the apple from Shea Stadium. If you find the apple use the ...
... Brooklyn's Prospect park and the neighbourhood. It is gorgeous. We will have to go back to check out the Museum (they had an Ai WeiWei exhibition opening).
We went up to Times Square the following day. It was pretty amazing. We went to check out the Tourist information Center and the TKTS discount theatre tickets. The line was massive! On our roaming, we stumbled upon McGee's which is supposed to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!