TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... bridge that arguable can be as famous as larger grander iconic bridges. Great photo spots throughout the park, you definitely can't help at least a few photos as you stroll along. Perhaps if you were a local, the camera might be put away for a more traditional experience of just enjoying the moment.
My last stop in Central Park was Strawberry Fields, a spot to remember John Lennon. Not hard to find once you spot the gathered singing crowd. Candles & ...
... simply about engineering but rather as a social good. Engineering solves large challenges around the world. This generation of students want to help. Global water shortage and global food shortage are what they are focusing on. They are looking at hydroponics as a growing cell for the project. He is going to embed the vertical hydroponics unit into sketch up to overcome the fact he doesn't have a workshop.
... met 3 hours prior. None of us had the heart to tell them they were mistaken. We went back to the hotel, got some sleep and left early for the airport. He earlier so than I. So never did get his contact info. Meet cute number 2 was on a long distance flight across from the US to Frankfurt, germany in 2009 or 10. We noticed each otter emidiately on the plane. Andi was s striking man. A little younger than me but mature through trips like the one he was returning from doing voluntary ...
Slept in again till 9.15am. We're so lazy. It's very quiet and dark where we're staying. The rain helped us to stay in and rest.
We walked to Rockefeller Centre today and had some coffee at Starbucks after looking for a cafe. Seems Starbucks is the main coffee chain in NYC.
We went to the Top of the Rock at the ROCKEFELLER CENTRE. Amazing views of Central Park & Empire State Building and the ...
... today. We are not really museum people but I like the look of this building from the outside so I want to check it out. We pay our entrance fee and I am wowed by the spherical walk way that wraps around the museum. But before we get cultured we stop for lunch at the cafe. It is really busy today, I'm guessing cause its a little rainy outside so people are avoiding the rain inside the museum. Tummies full, we head back down to the level 1. The special exhibit today is Italian ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!