No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... wait. As we walked back thorugh, we managed to have little look at the Zoo, managed to see some seals in their pen. After that we decided to head to the Apple store instead, which is pretty epic I have to admit, a huge big glass cube with the classic apple logo, and thats just the entrance. Vic introduced us to the 99 cents slice of pizza place. So good and the slices are huge! After a first busy day of walking, we headed back. The pub was on the agenda, but the jet lag was kicking ...
... movie moments e.g. the boat house in 27 Dresses and many scenes were the actors had walked around the park. The maps were not accurate of the park and we spent a lot of time looking for the dairy museum (yes a dairy museum from the parks early days) and carousel. We instead found the Sheep Meadow and had an ice cream. When we did finally locate the dairy museum it was shut. It was at this time that Chanel and I parted ways. It was a fantastic day and we compared a lot of camp ...
... NY, the city with 8.4 million people living in it. The next day we planned to see as much as we could in the North end of Manhattan. First stop, Times Square. The Times Square we went to in Buenos Aires was a little different to the real thing.
On Broadway we bought tickets to see Wicked and then ventured further through to Central ...
... Centre. On the way, we drove along 1st Avenue, passed the East River and had views of Brooklyn & Long Island.
We got to Rockefeller Centre around 5:30 and went up to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck. What an absolutely amazing view from all around. It's even better than what you see in the advertising material. We spent about an hour up there.
Gail Jones went to meet her niece who works on ...
... also say from now that no matter what plane model it is, I would love to fly only Emirates for the rest of my life (Stephen and Rohan agree with me, and have said so multiple times). The staff are all extremely helpful, efficient, friendly, and quite honestly, beautiful. They're well-informed too, easily resetting my TV screen when it became unresponsive (more on that later). At the beginning, boarding the plane was a breeze. 3-4 boarding pass checking lines ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!