Travel Blogs from New York City
... ended up freezing so the bartender made her another one. It was really awesome in the ice bar, and we all absolutely loved it! After the cold got the better of us, we left this glorious ice bar. Outside it seemed really warm after that haha. Upon leaving we grabbed a quick bite to eat at one of the street carts. I had to try a chilli dog, and a giant pretzel, and then we made our way to the top of the Rockefeller Center, otherwise known as Top of the Rock. Such pretty ...
... us past the Statue of Liberty. Whilst it was not the greatest day weather wise, we did get to see it up close, and it is pretty impressive. The water taxi continued on its journey and bought us back near to home.
After an hour of so rest we jumped back on the subway to head to Times Square to go to the Body's exhibition. If any one knows who Gunther Von Hagens is, you will know his work with the human body and plastination, if not, look him up. It took us about an hour and ...
... small part. In all we walked for a good 6 hours.
Because of all the walking we had done that day, I wasn't looking forward to doing the Metropolitan Museum on the following day. It was HUGE! we really only focused our visit on the Modern art section, and it still took a better part of that day. We did not really have time to look at much else, we did check out the European masters very ...
... to supplement your muscle building with creatine, be careful, particularly when using them for a long time. This is very bad for people with kidney issues. Additional known complications include muscle cramps and compartment syndrome. Creatine supplements have even been linked with heart arrhythmia. Teenagers have a higher rate of complications due to their growing body's needs. If you take this supplement, take ...
Any time you are looking for the most reliable information concerning http://www.onlinecasinoground.nl/, you really have to pay attention to the various supporting issues surrounding it. This is one of those situations that if you are not aware of the need to know more, then there really is no compelling reason to look for it. What can sometimes be on the fringe, in terms of information with value, is precisely what you do not want ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!