No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... on Central Park South; a favorite haunt from our days living in New York in 2004/2005.
My youngest sister Andrea met us an hour or so later at the Essex House and brought us back to her house in Irvington, about 30 minutes north of Manhattan, deep in Rip van Winkle territory. Annie and her husband Rob and their 3 children - Jade, Maya and Luke - have lived in this part of New York for many years and are wonderful hosts. Last night we all enjoyed a delicious bbq ...
Got lost in Bloomingdales and had to ask for the way out...... Yep so I did....
Headed back downtown just aiming for 42nd street really and passed some very interesting sites...
Traffic at a complete standstill with loads of horns blaring, Empire State Building and a surprise breakfast location...
Just remembered...... I was at the house where Breakfast at Tiffanys was written in Brooklyn... The author moved in to wriite the story and ...
... lost) to make it in time for the show to start at 7pm. Luckily we were still allowed in at 7:05 but I'm pretty sure the people around us weren't exactly our biggest fans - sorry! It was a fantastic show and we had such great seats unexpectedly, but I have to say I think the West End is better - not something I was expecting!
Next we headed back over to Rockefeller Centre to the 'Top of the Rock' observation deck. We'd planned to see the city from both the Empire State ...
... I agreed we should all just split up and meet back outside in fifteen minutes (not long enough in my opinion!) and off we went.
My inner child screamed in excitement at the dollhouses and Lego models, if I’m ever a millionaire I am getting one of the dollhouses! The Muppet workshop was of course amazing, but so many options were sold out that I reigned in my desire to make a Muppet pal. Not guaranteeing I won’t go back in before the week is ...
Getting really bad at getting out of bed. Headed to Chelsea Marketplace for so,e brunch, really cool little indoor eatery. Got suckered into the first bakery (eleni's) and bought 4 of yesterday's cupcakes with buttermilk frosting, a-mazing and super cheap. Then discovered about 4 more bakery style shops, worth it! Also had a pork taco, chicken taco and steak quesadilla from Los tacos #1 - deeeeeeelicious!! Would ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!