TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... bread and shrimp mac and cheese. This was the perfect way to end our time here, as we had started it!
Monday meant only one thing it was time to board another coach across the country. Before that we managed to squeeze in a visit to Columbia University, our second Ivy League of the trip. Unfortunately they also declined our attempts to enroll, due to our academic prestige. As for the journey to Washington you'll have to wait and see whether the bus driver ...
... little bit as there is not a lot of stairs to reach that park. I finally got there between 10th and 28th street. I am happy to have make it because I really like it. It was good to go there because it made me discover Chelsea area. Next time, I would like to brunch there, it is full of nice place with fair price and plate were looking really good. I was again late for my meeting with Dav. Not my fault again, I lived what ...
So, the days actives are decided, sort of. Macy's has a spring display so we are off to have a look and then decide from there. Macys sure knows how to do displays. There is more retail in this one shop than the whole of Launceston. Myer fits on one floor, if you spread it out a bit! 9 floors of shopping that covers a long ...
... equipment. There are plenty of websites that offer a whole range of equipment, several of which may have discounts and deals available. Buying camping gear at the end of season gives the perfect opportunity to find some top quality gear at great prices. Beware though that not all equipment with discounts are end of season stock, but instead may be factory seconds, so make sure you know why they are in a sale first ...
... restored, you will be able to avoid having these animals find comfort in your pond or even have to be worried about the mosquitoes living in your pond.
Pond restoration will also make the place viable for organisms once more. You can restock it with your favorite fresh water animals. Fish and other water organisms will help maintain the health of the pond because they also have the ability to maintain the ecosystem. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!