No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Dorset New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... feed or supplement prescription is written by the dietitian with no additional signature required, except for parenteral nutrition. Whilst we work collaboratively with the medical team to devise an appropriate plan that best meets all the patient's needs, we do not have to rely on another professional to ok and action or recommendations. It would be interesting to compare the different approaches impact on initiation of nutritional plans, patient and staff satisfaction and ...
... in a neighbourhood that was very Jewish, but no inviting bars.
We ended up back on Broadway, and sitting in a strangely retro place called Big Daddys. The feeling is that when it was built the restaurant come cafe come bar was probably very hip but it's survived to be rediscovered.
The half hour went quickly, Robyn sipping a huge daiquiri and Jonathan a beer, while we went through a stack of Trivial Pursuit cards. And it was happy hour, half ...
... back to the hotel and fell dead asleep at exactly 12:05.
Okay, so I’m not even going to attempt to talk about dinner or Times Square because I’m pretty sure that I was kind of zoned out the entire time with thoughts such as "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I’m going to see Wicked, I AM GOING TO SEE WICKED, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I am going to bawl like a 2 day old child because I am going to see Wicked! Oh my god, oh my god, AHHHH!!!" (though what I ...
... lovely when lit up.
Although it was very busy, it only took about an hour to from when we purchased our tickets to reaching the observation deck, some 86 floors up!
Although it was FREEZING, the views were spectacular with lots of photos taken.
After this, we made out way back to the motel, to rest up for day 4 in the Big Apple! ...
... lot of Target with the wind blowing and there were carts scattered all over the lot. There were many cops out with their lights on, monitoring the parking lots. I talked to Tom, and his flight was able to go out after about three different delays. The short drive home was quite interesting, as the Jeep spun out multiple times before sliding through the streets to get to the hotel. Once inside, we ate Black Tie Mousse Cake from Olive Garden and lounged around in bed. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
811 7th Avenue on 52nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Very rude owner
- Dolores Alba
- Best bargain i had in years
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$