The Courtyard of Liberal Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews The Courtyard of Liberal Hotel
Travel Blogs from Liberal
Square Miles: 69,903
- Arrived in Boise City around 2pm
- Barely got any sleep last night due to back pains
- Spent around 10 dollars on gas because I only traveled 50 miles.
- Went to the gas station(Chevron) and bought some ice for $7.50.
- Visited a life size metal dinosaur just for fun
- Met a 70 year old lady who started to talk about the road trip ...
We are on our sixth day and we are visiting the town of Dodge city which the famous Sheriff Earp it was soo cool. Then the next day we slept in and just hung around the cabin. In the morning we are leaving for East Trinidad. Its going to be 262 miles!!!! this is going to be a long drive! lol. we are getting gas and its costing ...
... is Western meadowlark
Five significant features are Mount Sunflower, Joyland Amusement Park, Monument Rock, University of Kansas, and Wichita State University
The current population is 2,885,905
The total amount of square miles is 82,282
Area: 82,282 square miles
Bird: Western Meadowlard
State view points: Union Station, Airline History Museum, Battle of Westport,
2 Cities: Topeka, ...
... have his Kansas prime filet and we both had the chefs special pumpkin, corn soup. Then we got back on the road and spent a nice evening in Dodge City watching the Giants, and Madison Bumgartner, win the World Series! Yeahhhhhhhhhh! The next morning we toured the Boot Hill Museum and drove on toward Ft Collins. It was a fun ...