Claremont Hotel Singapore
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Singapore
... tortoise pace of the internet in Myanmar. Once it's cooler I will swim.
Lovely swim but COLD water. An American couple I spoke to were convinced it was chilled to make it more refreshing but I doubt it!
I ate in my room while watching a daft Australian film and editing photos - veggie burger and chips with a small wine from the minibar and then a fruit platter - very decadent.
Home tomorrow. Night, ...
... when you do come across a bathroom it will never have toilet paper, i was just thankful whenever it was a western toilet and not an asian one. I really don't know how they use them. They still terrify me…….
But i guess this is it. A really brief overview of my last week away and my trip in general. If you want more details (and trust me there are many) you'll have to leave your computer screen and ask me in person!
Catch ya soon NZ!!
... lift. With the key card inserted they selected the 3rd floor while we confidently selected the 57th. They gave us a funny look but a quick joke about going to the bar smoothed things over and we were on our way. As we suspected the view from the top was very nice but definitely not worth £20 of our money. The best bit was the hotel swimming pool (see pic), the entrance to which was heavily guarded so we couldn't sneak in. No trip to Singapore would be ...
· Went to Gardens by the Bay; had supper and watched the light show afterwards
Jan 17, Friday
· Went to the Botanic Garden where the tropical orchid garden was the highlight of the garden
Jan 18, Saturday
· Went on tour of Changi and east coast; visited museum ...
6. Is there anything that you wish you had with you that you can’t carry along? Nate: ergonomic keyboard, oven and beer cellar for craft beers. Bryn: a stuffed cow (she would fit, but too risky to travel with someone that valuable), oven (we both said that at the same time!) and a bottomless pint of lactose-free chocolate ice cream.
7. Weirdest food? Well, Bryn is very happy to eat plain rice and ...