The Carlton Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Melbourne
... I don't have to get a little bit dirty to get that amazing shot of an elephant, giraffe or gorilla or the like I would consider it an adventure fail.
Internet access could be sporadic so posts may be a little clustered. I plan to blog as I go and post when the opportunity arises. Photos may either be dodgy ones from my phone or have to wait until I have access to a PC but I shall do my best. Here goes nothing...
... and places you could only dream about. I understand no one can drop everything; we have to work, provide and raise families, we have commitments, we have university, some of us aren't even 18 yet!
But, right now is the perfect chance for me to begin my adventure. I'm not running away from responsibility and being a grown up, I'm running towards it. Society's norm of the life path; school, university, career, love, family ...
- Early last week I got talking to Dutch traveller staying at the same hostel as me. He was going on a Great Ocean Road day trip on Weds and I asked if he would mind if he joined him. So on Weds we set off.
So today we left Sydney which we have really enjoyed, to fly to Melbourne . It was a good flight and we learnt that we need to check in on line if we want seats together. We checked in to the hotel where our room is in the front and overlooks the Flagstone Gardens which is just as well because the hotel is dwarfed by a very big crane behind it. There is a set of ...
... traveller" club haha, and us "real travellers" don't do 2 week trips haha.
I think it will be exciting. Whenever I was asked on *insert embarrassing dating site* what my dream in life is, my reply was always that I wanted to travel the world. Apart from always wanting to take my time and not rush around trying to squeeze everything into a 4 week vacation, I like the challenge of what this trip represents. I will ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Carlton Hotel Melbourne
Other places to stay in Melbourne
Docklands, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Brilliant Hotel & Staff
- Pleasantly surprised....
- Uncomfortable beds
Southbank, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Location, location, location
- Great Value for Money
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $241
- Westin is better
- Good location, great room
- Love it!
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- We would love to go back
- Good choice for Melbourne
- Very Dissapointed
Southbank, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Fantastic Stay at Crown Towers!
- Very poor
- I love Crown - especially Crystal Club
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 2 star hotelfrom $95
- Great location...but...
- Watch out!! There might be a mouse in your room
- We never stay anywhere else
Arrival Drive, Melbourne Airport, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $185
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Two different experiences
- Fab view of the Airport, Kept my 2 year old happy.
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Good value, pleasant stay
- Good Location, Average accomodation
- Most enjoyable
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good location
- Worst experience ever
- Great Location
Southbank, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Perfect experience
- Langham Melbourne Beaut Little Spot of Luxury
- Great first stop
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Above average
- Will not stay here again
- My Choice Always
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Okay weekend at Oaks on Market
- A good find
- Great hotel in a Great Location
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- VERY dirty and outdated
- Really nice and good location!
- Asians Beware!
South Wharf, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $178
Southbank, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Lovely hotel
- Like an IKEA catalog
- Crown for Business
East Melbourne, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- Beyond What We Expected
- Gorgeous hotel, lousy service
- Park Hyatt
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Wow! A 5 Star European Style Aussie Hotel!
- Not bad, but not great
Melbourne, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice except for size and noise
- Gradually fading, but still one of the better choices
- Very unprofessional and under trained staff.
192 Wellington Parade, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $156
10-14 Centre Road, Melbourne | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Es ist ein Holiday Inn
- Comfortable Airport Hotel
- Wouldn't go back
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 5 star hotelfrom $226
- Great - if it's your sort of style
- What you would expect from the Westin...
- The Ultimate Melbourne hotel
Melbourne, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $133
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Fabulous Location
- Best place we stayed at in Oz
- Dig It!!!
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Really good
- Great service at Saville
- Perfect holiday